PDA

View Full Version : Accompany me to dinner (Vishan)

Eluna Thals
May 27th, 2003, 08:43:15 PM
(SIGH)

Eluna put aside a datapad, one of dozens for the evening that she had been browsing. It was easy enough to disseminate the information, but even the short time taken to do so had bored her. Boredom. She knew almost nothing but boredom these days. Tossing one unlucky datapad across the room, Eluna flopped her feet up on her desk, and reclined back in her seat. From her vantage point, she spotted her comm unit, and a mischievious grin crossed her face. She snatched it up, and entered in a familiar, regularly-used number.

"Vishan?"

Vishan Korogoth
May 27th, 2003, 08:55:12 PM
It was early evening. The time when the sun was almost gone, but a few rays of light were seen, scattered by the clouds and smog in the air. The effect was quite beautiful, despite it being caused partially by pollution.

Vishan loved this time and enjoyed cruising around in his speeder, feeling the wind in his hair. It was the only time he found some peace lately.

Vishan?

And there went the peace. Eluna never called around this time. Something must be up. He pulled the comm unit free from the dash board and clicked it on. "Hey, 'Luna. Whassup?"

Eluna Thals
May 27th, 2003, 09:02:48 PM
"I'm bored. There's nothing to do here. Come pick me up. Lets get dinner somewhere expensive. Use the petty-credit account. I don't care. I want to be seen, and see people."

Eluna slid off her Imperial crimson, striding across her Coruscant condominium in the nude. She continued to ramble in a bored tone as she fingered several exotic dresses in her walk-in closet. Occasionally, she sighed, and tossed a garment to the side.

Vishan Korogoth
May 27th, 2003, 09:20:02 PM
Vishan's nose crinkled in thought. Eluna was acting rather odd. Well, odder then usual. "Um, sure. Just, ah'm not wearin' anythin' appropriate for somethin' like that. Ah'll haveta change before ah pick ya up." Black and red leather would not be suitable for expensive dining.

He typed in a number on his speeder's comm system as Eluna's mumblings were heard in the background. A lively maitre d's face lit up the screen that Vishan recognized. Coruscant Aire. How may I help you?

"Reservation for two. The usual for Miss Thals and myself. We'll be there within the hour."

Once he realized who was talking to him, the man's voice turned into quite a familiar and accommodating tone.Ah, of course Mr. Vishan. Everything will be prepared for you when you arrive.

"Thanks. Make sure there's a bottle of champagne waitin' at the table before we get there."

Of course.

He didn't bother to let Eluna know what was going on. Vishan had a feeling she heard the entire conversation. It wasn't like he turned off the personal comm unit or anything.

Eluna Thals
May 28th, 2003, 09:56:41 PM
"Pick me up first."

Eluna draped green silk over her shoulders, and began working a zipper behind her.

"Besides, I haven't seen where you live. Might be fun."

Pausing to pose in front of a mirror, Eluna rolled her eyes, sighed, and proceeded to change clothes again, kicking a pair of pumps out of her way.

Vishan Korogoth
May 29th, 2003, 09:04:15 PM
Vishan frowned, starting to slow down. The intersection up ahead was where he would need to turn to go to Eluna's but, "We'll be late. Besides, my place is ah mess."

Eluna Thals
May 29th, 2003, 09:14:24 PM
"So's mine....now."

Eluna smirked as she stood in the eye of the hurricane...of tossed clothes. She adjusted the straps on her most recent choice, and stepped out from the epicenter, kicking the rest halfway into her closet.

"And you should know a thing or two about good restaurants. We're supposed to be a little late. You know, the implications of having something better to do than socialize over 100-credit entrees, and such."

Vishan Korogoth
May 29th, 2003, 09:22:29 PM
"Ah'right. Ah'right. You win." He made the turn and gunned it. "Ah'll be there in fifteen if you don't want me pulled over for speedin' again."

Eluna Thals
May 29th, 2003, 09:26:05 PM
"Your choice. I've paid for your last three. Money's no object. But I'd rather not be delayed by an unnecessary stop."

Pausing in front of the mirror again, Eluna sighed breathily, and began to pull her latest dress off in frustration.

Vishan Korogoth
May 29th, 2003, 09:27:45 PM
"Speed limit it is then." The big grin on his face showing in his voice until he really listened to the way Eluna was talking. It turned concerned. "Hey, 'Luna. Y'all right?"

Eluna Thals
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:08:30 PM
"Yeah"

She spoke almost in an exasperated tone, but quickly added more to put the matter at ease.

"Just trying to find something to wear."

Pulling off her latest, she flopped back onto a nearby loveseat, her only progress being to decide on pink underoos.

"Actually..."

She smirked.

"How does takeout sound?"

Vishan Korogoth
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:22:30 PM
His private abode was safe from inspection today, but made a mental note to fix it up sometime soon, just incase Eluna surprised him again. "That sounds great! Ah'll cancel the reservations."

The car turned right at the next intersection, barreling through the yellow light. Some Rodian gave him the finger and a spray of words in his native tongue after barely missing Vishan's speeder with his own. "AND THE SAME TO YOU TOO BUDDY! .... Sorry about that 'Luna. Want me to pick up somethin' along the way?"

Eluna Thals
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:50:45 PM
"No, I'll call it in. How does Twi'Leki sound?"

Vishan Korogoth
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:02:22 PM
"Hang on a sec." He pressed another button to finish canceling the reservations and switch back to Eluna. "Um, sure?" Vishan had no clue what the hell that kind of food was. "Sounds good!" That sounded a little more convincing at least. She had such exotic tastes that sometimes he really felt left out on a lot of things. "Ah'll be there in five."

Eluna Thals
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:27:19 PM
"See you then"

-click-

Eluna sat there for a while, just slumped down in the leather seat. She picked up the comm again, and placed an order at the local Twi'Leki restaurant. Something with mushrooms, though everything on the menu seemed to be made with mushrooms anyway. After placing her order, Eluna settled on a minimalist's approach, and yanked a simple shirt and pair of shorts from her dresser drawer. sliding them on. Like she had to dress up to impress Vishan. She could dazzle glittery circles around him in rags, if she wanted to.

She kicked the drawer shut, and strolled into her living room, flopping down on the sofa as she waited.

Vishan Korogoth
Jun 10th, 2003, 08:44:23 AM
He keyed in the code to let himself in, after a smooth and accident free trip getting here, and walked in. Vishan blinked, saying nothing, as he saw what Eluna was wearing. It sounded like his boss was going to war in her closet to find something to wear, and all she ended up with were a pair of shorts and shirt. Not that he didn't like it however ...

"Hey, 'Luna." He half smiled, noticing a look of boredom on her face as he sat across from her. Vishan fought the urge to ask again if she was all right. She'd probably wack him one for being overprotective.

Eluna Thals
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:05:39 AM
"Hey yourself."

Eluna sunk into the cushions a bit, throwing caution to the wind as she let herself completely relax.

"How was your day?"

Vishan Korogoth
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:58:15 PM
Why did he still think something was wrong. "Nothin' to special." He started, leaning back into the other couch. "Just did the deliveries ya wanted me ta do and went out crusin' ta relax. That's when ah got your call."

Eluna Thals
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:00:25 PM
"Good, good."

Eluna nodded, and smiled.

"So done for the day and everything? I hope I'm not interrupting anything, just figured I could use some company tonight."

Vishan Korogoth
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:23:08 PM
"No....Not interuptin' anythin' at all, 'Luna." Now the worry that Vishan was hiding was starting to show in his face. "Is there somethin' wrong?" He felt a little awkward in asking but he had to. Eluna was not acting like the proper boss he knew her to be and never, ever, had he seen her dress so casually. "Your kinda actin' ah little out of sorts."