PDA

View Full Version : In the Future

Sage Hazzard
May 27th, 2003, 01:26:04 AM
I thought it'd be cool to do a RP set about 30 to 40 years in the future of our characters. Since I know that I'll probably never make Sage 60-70 years old, because there's no going back, I'd like to RP him as an older man. Heck, all my characters. Well, maybe just Sage and Syrius. The others, heck, I have no clue what they'd be doing.

Anyway, I thought this could be a good RP idea. A story set in the future, based around something big. It'd have to be good though, something that could involve almost any RPer. I'm not talking about a big thread where you kill off your character in a final blaze of glory, or where you limp around and complain about your joints, I'm just thinking of a interesting story set in the future. One that doesn't have to do with our timeline really, like what happens will happen. It's just a "what if?" kind of thing.

Well, just an idea. As I'm terrible at truely fleshing out a great RP that could involve many, I'm leaving this open. Anyone that wants to add to this, come up with a cool premise, whatever, feel free to. I'm going to start this if anybody wants to do it with me, even if it's just one person, but I'd much rather many people who can all contribute and maybe make it memorable. :)

imported_J'ktal Anajii
May 27th, 2003, 01:28:30 AM
Well, sadly, Sejah isn't going to still be alive at that point, and whether J'ktal is still sane or not is debateble, if he is even still arond either.

IT sounds like fun, but, I have no idea what I'd do with ym characters, so, sorry, palllie, but I'm going to have to pass. I will read it, though.

Taylor Millard
May 27th, 2003, 01:46:05 AM
A future RP eh?

Funny...I was just thinking about that.

Sage Hazzard
May 27th, 2003, 01:47:56 AM
That's okay. :lol Maybe I could play a new apprentice or something. A guy who's younger and is maybe a Padawan or something to one of the older Jedi. That is, if you feel like perticipating. :)

You know, I already have the perfect guy picked out for future Syrius... man, he'd even be a good Sage...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2003, 01:51:57 AM
Ah...future Rps are always fun. Just start an open one, label it "Set in the possible future" and write a post for it. People will jump in if they want to. We did one once where the Jedi had been scattered across the universe, and then another where I think I RPed LD as having turned Jedi....it was pretty fun.

They usually die before any sort of real conclusion is reached, but they're great fun, creatively speaking. :)

Taylor Millard
May 27th, 2003, 01:59:16 AM
I've got a couple that're set in the future, I need to bring back. I was enjoying 'em.

Charley
May 27th, 2003, 04:50:36 AM
Anbira will be :x

I pass.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 27th, 2003, 04:53:12 AM
I wouldn't mind having a go. They're always quite entertaining.

Seteth Morters
May 27th, 2003, 05:11:34 AM
I'd join in. Dunno which character as, but I would.

Lord Vali
May 27th, 2003, 05:45:54 AM
If I do any rps that far into the future, I consider it a spinoff that doesnt affect my character at all.

Of all my characters, I have Silus planned out the farthest.....and I still dont know if he'd still be alive or not.

With that much being said, sounds like fun

Nathanial K'cansce
May 27th, 2003, 06:11:29 AM
I'm game.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 27th, 2003, 06:15:47 AM
If I do any rps that far into the future, I consider it a spinoff that doesnt affect my character at all.

That's the point. It's meant to be a "What if" scenario :p

imported_Natia Telcontar
May 27th, 2003, 07:59:49 AM
I'm game for sure. Sounds like it will be a blast.

Zeke
May 27th, 2003, 08:32:05 AM
::signs up all his kid accounts::

ReaperFett
May 27th, 2003, 08:57:10 AM
Fett will be.....dead a bit longer ;)

He owned a bar in one :)

Alpha
May 27th, 2003, 09:05:50 AM
I'm in. :) Tha'd be kewl. :D

Assisi Habeas
May 27th, 2003, 09:35:48 AM
I'm up for it.

*dusts off some characters*

Telan Desaria
May 27th, 2003, 09:39:01 AM
Count me in

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2003, 10:20:45 AM
I was thinking about doing on, but as Dae's future kid :lol So I might pop in...

Navaria Tarkin
May 27th, 2003, 03:38:41 PM
maybe Aliandra could be older in it ... hrmp

imported_Blade Ice
May 27th, 2003, 03:45:58 PM
I like this Idea.

Telan Desaria
May 27th, 2003, 03:47:35 PM
I've already typed out my entrance post...muwhahahaha

Severen Morkonis
May 27th, 2003, 03:58:31 PM
Messa in :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 27th, 2003, 07:21:25 PM
sounds cool, the cubs could be around and maybe an older Sorr+Inu or an older Videl.....

Sage Hazzard
May 27th, 2003, 11:38:07 PM
Yeah, LD, I could just start one and have people join in, but I don't know what to center it on. What's going on where everyone's side stories can eventually tie into one another? Now, of course, there'd be a while where it's the characters by themselves, doing whatever. A way to introduce your future self. But there needs to be some kind of an epic conflict that could tie everyone together. Something big enough to sustain interest for a little while.... Still thinking on it... it has to be good...

Would any Sith(Darksider, etc) be interested in helping me out? Maybe someone who would, in the future, be immensefully powerful and perhaps have a large following... I'm kind of thinking up something. It's fuzzy right now, but I'll get there...

Oh, and Taylor, I was replying to J'ktal's post last night when you were replying. Sorry I didn't address your comment. I tried to edit but, well, my computer went boom while I was doing it. Anyway, if you want, you can totally co-coordinate this thing. Did you have any interesting ideas that could make a cool center story?

Oh, man, I can't wait. I know EXACTLY what Syrius will be like and I have a good idea what Sage will be like. Now, for this RP, are we being strict to who we use as pictures? I guess so. I hope no one uses this dude in regular RPing, because he's perfect for Syrius.

Dae Jinn
May 27th, 2003, 11:47:23 PM
I don't think pictures will matter, just descibe the person, silly monkey :mneh

Sage Hazzard
May 28th, 2003, 12:00:38 AM
Nah, I'm all the way with this. New sig and avatar, everything. Especially since I came up with this idea because I was thinking of what my characters would look like whent they got older. It'll be in a new account though. Like Jedi Master Sage Hazzard or something. Syrius is a total bad "substitute for curse word" in the future. It'll awesome to RP what he can do. Even though he'll never have natural telekinisis... well, you'll see. :)

Basically, I'm thinking maybe a darksider starts up and maybe pushes the Jedi's hand, as well as other Dark Side groups. Maybe he/she goes beserk and starts targeting everyone, forgetting about allies. And if that person would be the leader of a group then, then maybe they take the group with 'em. Or maybe splinters off into a small group of maniacs. Or maybe a lot of nut Sith start their own thing and are fed up with everyone in stale mates. Maybe even half of Coruscant is leveled or something, including the Jedi temple. Something big. Then they start going after the Sith too. Until maybe the Jedi have to sort of allign themselves with some Sith to find and stop this insane group. Then the non-alligned members on the board could maybe find themselves being hired by one of the sides for something, or trying to survive in all the chaos.

Oh, and can someone help with a quote? What was it exactly Yoda said about the future always being in motion? Like, a direct quote, exactly what he said. I'm thinking it'd start the thread nicely. Both tells people this isn't the only future and that it is the future, so people will know just by reading the first post.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 28th, 2003, 02:14:19 AM
Now, for this RP, are we being strict to who we use as pictures? I guess so. I hope no one uses this dude in regular RPing, because he's perfect for Syrius.

Jeremy Irons yusyusyus :lol (... for me, vega, not syrius :p)

Jedi Outcast Vega Van-Derveld. Former student of the late Anbira Hicchoru :angel

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2003, 02:16:25 AM
I was actually going to use younger pictures of Asia...:lol I can't think of anyone else who'd look like Dae's offspring.

Zeke
May 28th, 2003, 06:12:24 AM
I've got pics of an elder Kwiet lined up, but then, I've got something up my sleeve that would allow me to keep these pics outside of this RP, so...yeah. I dunno. I agree with Dae: A simple description willl do the job for those who can't/dont want to find pics.

Telan Desaria
May 28th, 2003, 06:24:02 AM
Something like a rogue Imperial with a superweapon? Angered at the never-happening reunification of the empire, some demented genius on Thyferra decides to take out his revenge on the entire galaxy? Levelling, say, half of Coruscant, and several other systems in his wake. Killing Jedi at whim and slaughtering the Sith who failed to serve him?

Or is this just too common...

Seteth Morters
May 28th, 2003, 06:45:15 AM
humhumhum... Seteth as an old guy? or haul Skallos off Fasc and bring her into it....

Vega Van-Derveld
May 28th, 2003, 06:49:52 AM
Katina all grown up :D

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2003, 10:18:16 AM
Plus, if you use a new sig and stick it in your user thingy (yay for not being awake!), it'll change it on all your posts, wont it? I could see making a sig for your first post, and adding it via html to the bottom, but not changing your user settings which will be turned back once it's done.

And..I'm not making a new account if I join, so who-ever I play as will be posting under this name.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 28th, 2003, 12:12:06 PM
You need a crisis, like Telan desribed, although not nec. that one.

40 yrs in the future, a lot of things are different. Maybe the NR has fallen, and then Empire once more controls the majority of the galaxy. Jedi have been scattered, and the Dark Side factions have been crushed by the new Emperor.

And yet...a Rebellion is rising up against the Empire ONCE MORE!

Its just an idea. :p

Vega Van-Derveld
May 28th, 2003, 12:19:18 PM
or some wackjob in a deathstar who's evil schemes force good and evil to unify for all that is good and sanctified!!

:crack

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2003, 01:06:33 PM
But who would we get to play an evil wackjob? :mischief

Vega Van-Derveld
May 28th, 2003, 01:11:46 PM
You do it :mneh it's always the .. ones ... with big racks?

:x

Jela Rowan
May 28th, 2003, 01:12:59 PM
*dregs up Ange Tot*

Furture Angelica??? Maybe......

:mischief

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2003, 01:13:52 PM
I'm not evil enough :cry We should just make up someone, someone who doesn't really exist so no egos get involved. I can just see someone being the big evil person and mucking this up...:lol

Zeke
May 28th, 2003, 01:37:14 PM
If you guys want, I can pull something and bring Armaiil back, and he can use his giant army of Altered Beasts to overrun the galaxy. Or not. I dunno; just suggesting.

Telan Desaria
May 28th, 2003, 02:23:41 PM
*cough*

I would like to volunteer for the role of beginning-victorious-ultimately-doomed-manical-villain.

Dae Jinn
May 28th, 2003, 02:40:02 PM
:lol

Let's all get Doogie! ;) :lol

Kwiet
May 28th, 2003, 02:55:12 PM
Well...I'm ready for this. :D Just lemme know when it starts. In the meantime, I'ma figure out how I can use this account in present day RP! Whoohoo!

imported_Blade Ice
May 28th, 2003, 03:57:12 PM
I would offer to be the doomed villian but then everyone on this board would volunteer to hunt me down and kill me.

Telan Desaria
May 28th, 2003, 04:04:36 PM
muwhahahaha - - do I have to audition?

*evil cackling*

*demonic grin*

*claims responsibility for Alderaan - even though he wasn't yet born*

Wei Wu Wei
May 28th, 2003, 04:52:10 PM
Oh! Wei is planning on having a son. I got his future self lined up as well. Let me know when this starts and I'll be there. I also got pics to use for future Wei.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 28th, 2003, 07:49:41 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
:lol

Let's all get Doogie! ;) :lol

:lol could be fun to get all 4 of Sorr and Inu's cubs going about, let's see 40 years would make them, ah yes 40! :lol

Sage Hazzard
May 28th, 2003, 11:05:44 PM
Hmm... Telan, you might just have something there. Would anybody be opposed to letting Telan be the baddie? I'd think, if he made himself powerful enough, it could unite the Sith and Jedi into a temporary alliance to take him down, if he's killing everyone that's in his way. Since Sith would want power, they wouldn't want Telan to have it, so they'd want to stop him too... Or should we make up a new character as suggested? That could work I guess... It could be a Chiss, following in Thrawn's footsteps. Or is that to... "played"?

Man, I can't wait. I'm glad everyone's pumped too. :D

Okay, I know everyone is chomping at the bit to know who's going to play Syrius(humor me, would ya?), so I'll come out and say it. Terence Stamp! Mwahahahaha. Most people here would know him as, I think it was, Supreme Chancelor Volurum(sp?). There's some cool pics of him in the Limey smoking cigarettes, drinking, etc. :lol He's an english actor too, and played an englishman in the Limey. Perfect match, trust me. :D :D Oh, and I have some suprises up my sleeves. Add Syrius' habit and his as of yet unknown power, and you get a major kick butt dude. Add his pre-cognition, which in thirty years will be trained to a mind boggling level, and you get a dude who you seriously don't want to mess with. Oh yeah!

I'm thinking.... Ben Kingsley for Sage. He's a bit smaller than Tom Welling, doesn't look exactly like him, but Sage changes quite a bit in 40 years. Also, Ben Kingsley played Gandi, an insane crime boss, and even a jester at one point. So he could pass for anything. :)

Figrin D'an
May 28th, 2003, 11:32:10 PM
Figrin might still be around... although likely not as a fully functional member of the Jedi...

*shrugs*

I'd be willing to give it a shot, I suppose.

Marcus Telcontar
May 28th, 2003, 11:41:41 PM
I'd be willing to join in as a future Jina Jade - but not with some of the ideas floating about. Try something different.

Sage Hazzard
May 28th, 2003, 11:52:19 PM
Well, heck, I'm open to suggestions. :lol

Hey, people, start throwing out ideas! :)

Telan Desaria
May 29th, 2003, 07:17:00 AM
*throws more ideas*

*ideas begin hitting SWFans castmembers in the heads*

*Telan/Matthias carried off stage by tall men with hooks - much screaming*

Really - Plot Suggestions...

After fifty years of expanding and building, one lone warlord decides it is time to rebuild the Empire as it was. Indeed, attacks begin vigorously against the New Republic and all who dare help her - or any who do not declare their allegiance to the Empire. As new systems are conquered, any person with a Force affinity - Dark or Light - is eliminated by the Inquisitoriate. A Great Purge is begun.

This warlord declares the entire galaxy in revolt and attacks all. The Sith are faced with the Jedi one side and the Empire on another. The reasoning - the Jedi have hated the Empire, and the Sith have failed to destroy them or aide the Emperor's minions and are deemed unfit for continued life. Thus they must unite to survive, as this warlord has forged his Inquisitors into vicious weapons of destruction. Themselves trained in the dark arts of lightsabre combat - as normal people can - and armed with standards of weapons at the head of entire worlds growing ysalmiri, all who feel the Force are threatened. Coruscant comes under siege and is lost - for a time.

When all seems dark, the Rebels, Sith, Jedi, and others begin their concerted attacks against the warlord and his force hunters. One one one, they are useless, but together...

They be the only weapon in the galaxy that can save freedom from the Coming of Order.

Thoughts???

Marcus Telcontar
May 29th, 2003, 07:31:43 AM
Old hat.

Why cant the Galaxy be at peace? Hmmm? Why does points of interest have to be the latest warlord / weapon / disaster? Doesnt that get boring after a while? How about something really different?

The setting should be somewhat more personal. It should be fun. It should be maybe a bit whacked out - say the Nerf races on Ukio. Or Pod racing. Something that hasnt been done before. I'd prefer getting my teeth into that.

Telan Desaria
May 29th, 2003, 09:05:22 AM
Probably because everycan can participate IC in a war, not so with a nerf race. Remember The pod race on episode I? Did you see any spit - and - polish Imperials/republic officers about placing bets?

Cassidy Williams
May 29th, 2003, 09:40:58 AM
Ooooh, this future idea sounds pretty nif-tay. I'd be in with Cassidy, as soon as a SL is decided upon :)

Dae Jinn
May 29th, 2003, 10:04:08 AM
Marcus has a point -- everyone getting together and fighting the good fight is a bit cliched. How about....

The camera pans across the Jedi retirement home, where all ancient Jedi masters go after years of doing...whatever Jedi do. Rumors of a New Evil have finally reached them, and they are all getting prepared for battle, doning their false teeth, Depends and bi-focals!

j/k, but come on, we're all creative. Everyone stop thinking of one evil warlord as our main idea. Drop that idea (for now) and DON'T think about it!!! Clear it from the "in" basket in your mind and think of new ideas :)

In 40 years, Dae (and I) would be 63. I'd hope she'd be at home, cooking while Grampa Jeran is sitting in a chair in the living room, reading to the grandkids :p

Ryla Relvinian
May 29th, 2003, 10:24:25 AM
Well, I'd be a part of whatever you come up with, if you need a future aged blue jedi running (limping?) around. :)

Dae Jinn
May 29th, 2003, 10:32:00 AM
We'll get you a wheelchair or one of those scooters, Ryla :lol

Telan Desaria
May 29th, 2003, 02:40:06 PM
Just drafting. I was trying to grab some glory for myself, IC. With the exception of those I rp with, I'm not that known.

I'll get into with whatever we decide on.

Dae Jinn
May 29th, 2003, 02:54:13 PM
I hope you didn't take what I said as a slam or anything Telan :) I'm sure you'd make a great evil warlord guy, but I hate when egos get involved in these things. And with that idea, I could really see it getting like that (if that makes sense -- we don't need people going "why is he the evil warlord and not me?!?! ME!!!! ;))

Telan Desaria
May 29th, 2003, 02:56:09 PM
No, I didn't take it as a slam. I wanted to expand my horizons as far as who I rp with, and I thought that would be a good way to do it. I will not be jealous of whoever gets the lead role - I just like rping high ranking Imperials. Can't beat the smell of polished jackboots in the morning!

Gurney Devries
May 29th, 2003, 03:01:18 PM
I have something in mind for this. :) It would be a great way to introduce a new character I have waiting in the wings (zing).

Sage Hazzard
May 30th, 2003, 01:07:54 AM
Well, the thing is Marcus, conflict brings people together and opens it up for everyone to post in it. Plus, I was wanting a story with a conflict of somekind, some kind of struggle. I also wanted fighting. Especially I'd love to see what these apprentices and Knights imagine themselves being able to do in fourty years, it'd be fun. I like fighting, personally, as it's more fun to write IMO.

I'm actually liking the idea of a new dude, created for the RP, that's threatening the galaxy. I'm sure Telan could do a good job, but like Dae said, it'd be a ego thing. Everyone would be like "scoff, I'm a better warlord than him, scoff".

Marcus, I understand you not wanting an stale old "uh-oh, new conflict, we have to defend something" kind of RP, I don't really like the idea of a pod race or anything. It's a little too goofy and light. There's got be to be a comprimise in here somewhere. I want to fight, Marcus wants to race nerfs...

Could there be a conflict over pod racing maybe? Perhaps there can be seemingly two stories. Like, people watching and enjoying the pod race while something sinister goes on behind the scenes. Like, making the pod race the backdrop while something else goes on. That could allow people to focus on the conflict, the pod race, or both. :)

Though, no matter what, I'm thinking a long setup would be nice. Posts devoted to seeing what a day in the life is like now for our characters. I already have my Syrius post mapped out and I'm as giddy as a five year old with an ice cream cone. See, this is what I mean. Thinking what Syrius can do in the future, with his power and the kind of a guy he is, it helps me think of what I should do right now with him to get him to that point. Which is why I think this is going to be so cool of a thing. :)

Dae Jinn
May 30th, 2003, 01:17:46 AM
Here's an idea...

Conflict happens.

The younger generation turns to the older one, but not everyone (like Marcus and I'm sure others -- Dae included.) are willing to fight. They have nice quite lives, families, etc. There can be something sinister going on, and maybe somehow it can all be tied together.

Marcus Telcontar
May 30th, 2003, 01:41:02 AM
Well, the thing is Marcus, conflict brings people together and opens it up for everyone to post in it

Not always. More oten than not it sets of flame wars and God Moding accusations. I for one now have a rule that I dont do anything that will affect anyone else agains their will. Roleplaying at it's root is about building your character and developing the relationships it has with ... well, everything. It's about having fun and interacting with other people.

!= fighting.

Plus, I hate planning. I like being spontaneous. I prefer something with no clue where its going, but maybe the odd tap now and then for a touch of direction.

My quite simple idea is called Rookies and Legends. The backdrop is someone bombing GNN.

"With only still a few hundred Force Users in the Galaxy, it's a time of peace and rebuilding. The Jedi Order is growing, the Republic is gaining control of itself and of the Known Regions. Life is ettling down after the last 50 years of warfare. Soem trouble still persists, but it's easily quashed.

Except someone is settling some old scores. The targets seem odd - trade embassies, corrupt politicians, Bounty Hunters.... and now, someone got GNN. There only two conenctions is a symbol left behind each attack and that it each hit was targeed against bad guys."

Fromt here.... it's up to whomever goes into it to solve what is going on. Or, people may not choose to work it out, they might choose to go on their seperate way, to do soemthign different. The key is flexibility and openness.

Sage Hazzard
May 30th, 2003, 01:49:59 AM
Hmm... I like that. Yeah. It can also be open to side stories or completely different branching stories. Yeah, I like that.

How about we let that idea be the main idea. The RP starts with a bombing at the GNN, in a post. Then, the next posts can be whatever. People responding to it, doing their own thing, etc. Then, those side stories, like people doing their own thing, can come back to the central plot but can also go on their own. The RP would have a very open view on multiple stories in one thing, which would be very good for organization. If these five people are doing one thing, five other people are doing another, and five people are doing a third, each group can just focus on those posts. Since this is bound to have a lot of perticipants, that would probably help a lot.

Also, this doesn't have to be the first and last RP like this ever. In fact, I think it'd be cool to have more RPs after this, like an ongoing thing. If someone ever wants to revisit their future self, they can just start a new RP, with the same future in mind.

So, any opposed to Marcus idea?

Oh, and we need a title. Like I said, people might want to make other sub stories or make RPs later that deal with the same future. So it can't be something basic like "The Future" or something specific like "GNN Bombing".

Marcus Telcontar
May 30th, 2003, 02:01:02 AM
The title I suggested was Rookies and Legends :)

Figrin D'an
May 30th, 2003, 02:47:59 AM
There needs to be an unexpected plot twist in this to really making things fun... like the people behind this series of attacks... maybe a few people that no one would ever suspect would work together are the masterminds of this, and there is this big moment in which nearly everyone involved questions their loyalties to old friends... enemies find themselves working together against those they once trusted, etc.

Just have a massive mind screw, in which it's hard to tell whom are the good guys and whom are the bad.

Sage Hazzard
May 30th, 2003, 02:58:49 AM
Oh, yeah, forgot you mentioned that. That's cool. :) Fits what I asked for. :)

Fig, you're on the spot dude. Though we can't come out and get that organized, as it'd ruin the plot twist. So someone needs to get in touch with others privately and get it set-up, I guess. :) Great idea, btw, Marcus. And Figran, the mind screw idea is great. :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 30th, 2003, 03:22:59 AM
Just have a massive mind screw, in which it's hard to tell whom are the good guys and whom are the bad.

Exxxxxactly. Just the type of thing I love doing. And good at

Lilaena De'Ville
May 30th, 2003, 04:13:42 AM
I think we need the Jedi Investigators going around and finding all the "old timers" to ask what they were doing on such and such a night. ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
May 30th, 2003, 04:38:52 AM
Sejah! Get your pipe and hat out again :D

Sage Hazzard
May 30th, 2003, 11:28:16 PM
:lol That might be good. Syrius will probably investigate this too. :)

Hey, when do you guys think we could get this started? Who's in charge of mind screw assignments? :lol

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2003, 12:09:48 AM
Gee, mark's idea sounds a lot like a certain group of Jedis who couldn't find their way home :mischief

Ryla Relvinian
May 31st, 2003, 12:21:00 AM
Hmm. Someone said Family.

Interesting. I has ideas. :D

But why would the oldtimers be needed? Something they have had to battle in the past, perhaps? Something an older crew would know about?

(Sorry, I just saw the TNG episode (All good things) where the three timelines fire the inverse tachyon beam and create and anti-time rift. I'm in timeline mode now.) :P

Sage Hazzard
May 31st, 2003, 12:25:34 AM
Should I change the title of this thread to "Rookies and Legends: Discussion" maybe? So when the thread is made, people can come her and talk about it instead of making new threads to discuss it.

Someone start this sooooooon!!! :lol I can't really start it with this username, as I don't think Sage would be around the GNN to witness it explode. Whoever decides to make the first post(pokes Marcus, since he should know what he intended better than anyone else) please put that Yoda quote in, maybe in skyblue text, at the top of the thread. I think it's "Always in motion, the future is." :)

Figrin D'an
May 31st, 2003, 12:39:00 AM
Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
(Sorry, I just saw the TNG episode (All good things) where the three timelines fire the inverse tachyon beam and create and anti-time rift. I'm in timeline mode now.) :P

Yus! :D

I watched that one too. Twas good. :)

Ryla Relvinian
May 31st, 2003, 12:55:22 AM
Sooo since the future is always in motion, is this one possibility of the future as we see it for our character? I mean, we could infer whatever we want about the time elapsed between now and then?

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2003, 12:57:15 AM
Yeah, as long as it doesn't affect someone else.
IE, you can't marry someone who doesn't want you, you can't have killed people, weird things like that :lol

Sage Hazzard
May 31st, 2003, 01:06:54 AM
Unless they agree to it. Heck, there's some people here who have already said they'll be dead. You can ask them if it's okay for you to have killed them if you want. They might just say ok. :lol

Yeah, exactly. That's why I think the quote is perfect to begin it. It reminds everyone they can have fun and it won't break their characters. It's one of many, many possible futures. Heck, Ryla could have falled in a vat of liquid and emerged green. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2003, 06:27:44 AM
hehe we had future threads where before they even got a chance to post people were declared as having been killed, or married to...there was one where LL was married to Leia Solo I think.... :p But she'd been killed off before the story started.

Ryla Relvinian
May 31st, 2003, 02:51:44 PM
Oh good Lord. The possibilities do boggle the mind. :D

Dae Jinn
May 31st, 2003, 04:13:05 PM
Ryla and Dasquian marry...and there are little blue elves everywhere? :lol

Seriously, somethings couldn't possibly happen though. And as far as killing other people, I think it'd be best to have their permission first. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2003, 05:28:26 PM
the future is always in motion. Just make sure they don't want to join the thread as that paticular character and then have your way with it. ;) j/k...although the thought of RPing Marcus as a chain smoking gigolo who died of malnutrition at the end of his life has a certain appeal. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
May 31st, 2003, 07:39:50 PM
..... riiiigggghhhhhtttt. And I suppose had an affair with a certain Evil Woman as well? :p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2003, 07:52:38 PM
That's not nice to talk about Ryla like that. :mneh

Marcus Telcontar
May 31st, 2003, 08:17:45 PM
Oh, so he had an affair with a Good Lilaena then? Aalways thought Marcus had good taste in women :p

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2003, 10:29:50 PM
Aieee! NO dirty old man can touch my LD!! :cry

Marcus Telcontar
May 31st, 2003, 10:33:39 PM
HEY!!!! He washed first!!!!

Ryla Relvinian
May 31st, 2003, 11:09:34 PM
*Dumps an entire bucket of cold, soapy water over the entire thread*

Oh kayeee... But seriously, I'm game for this. :)

Dae Jinn
Jun 1st, 2003, 12:30:09 AM
We all know Marcus is a pimp, not a gigiolo. You should see him in his big furry hat ;)

Sage Hazzard
Jun 1st, 2003, 12:56:11 AM
Initiating track merger.... okay, done. We're officially back on track. :)

So, when is this going down? Heck, I'm ready now. I could probably BS my way into an opening post...

Sejah Haversh
Jun 1st, 2003, 03:05:14 AM
Well, I've suddenly gotten a good idea of how to get in on this, so, I guess I'll see you all in it.

Trust me, you'll know me when you see me.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 1st, 2003, 03:09:01 AM
You want me to do the opening post as we were disscussiong at TLJ?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:34:08 AM
This will be fun. Playing an older, more mature Natia who has gotten her past straightened out. One or two gray hairs in amongst all the black. And the white lock is still their making her spotted easily by any who look for her. Man will this be fun to do. Beware, the galaxy will have little Natia's running around disturbing the peace :p

I've always wondered how Natia would be when she's older. Here's a chance to plot one course.

Pierce Tondry
Jun 1st, 2003, 11:26:35 AM
So join us, as we look to the future! All the way to the year 2000!!!

End spammy addition.

I'll keep an eye on this and see if I get interested.

Dae Jinn
Jun 1st, 2003, 12:43:46 PM
I was waiting (and hoping) someone would say that! *tackle-glomps Pierce* :lol

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:02:08 AM
Im up for this, too. Daiq would surely be a Grandmother by now (as we all know none of the VD's can keep their pants on :p).

Vegs, what say you? Are we still together or have we gone our seperate ways?

Sage Hazzard
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:12:07 AM
Marcus, yes please, start it. :D :D I can't wait to start doing this. Please put that Yoda quote in though, if you could.

Hey, Pierce, any Conan O'Brien reference is welcome in any post of mine.... in the year 2000.... in the year 2000...

Anybody can join as it goes on BTW, so don't anyone feel left out if you didn't reply to this before it started, just jump in. :) And I think I'll change the title to this to"Rookies and Legends: Discussion" once the thread is up.

Oh, and how's about my future Syrius avatar? First time I tried to doctor a lightsabre into a picture.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:49:02 AM
Vegs, what say you? Are we still together or have we gone our seperate ways?

mmmmm.. option one pleth.

:lol Sage that avatar looks neat

Dae Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:03:36 AM
Of course Vega and daiq are still together! if not *shakes fist!*

Well, it looks like Jeran is planning to die at age 30, so only one child for Dae :cry

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:06:01 AM
*thinks we need to install a chair lift on the straicase at 'Stadt :D

Isnt that Terrence Stamp? *wuvs him!

Aaron Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:14:44 AM
Chair lift :x

Mental image of old wise grey wolf with pups all around ... awwww

Dae Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:18:10 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/mneh/daughter1.JPG

There's Tegan; just a younger version of Dae. But, if Jeran dies at age 30, she wouldn't be born yet :( Oh well, we'll just pretend he died later :mischief

Sage Hazzard
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:48:02 AM
Or maybe she artificially... ew, I won't even finish that.

Yep, that's Terence Stamp. I loved him in the Limey. Loved him. I'd never seen him in anything other than TPM before that, and I was stunned... oh wait, he was in Superman. Remember Commander Zod! Was it commander...? Not familer with Kypton ranks... and why do aliens always speak english in movies? What's up with that... (I'll get off track if I want to, it's my thread :lol )

Anywho, here's my siggah!

Dae Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:49:10 PM
Dae would never use or need to use a turkey baster Sage ;) There are always other guys out there....:lol

That guy looks weird, btw.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:53:57 PM
Stamp was also in 'Young Guns'. Excellent movie......go....watch!

:D

Sage Hazzard
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:01:37 AM
Oh yeah, Young Guns. I think I've seen five minutes here and there. I always miss the beginning so I just wait until it comes on again.

Looks weird! You know, James Marsters looks kind of weird too... oh crap, now I'll have hordes of women jumping on me... oh crap, why's that a bad thing... oh crap, now they know I won't mind... oh crap.

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:05:58 AM
James Marsters is a fine looking man, I dunno about this old guy. o_O lol.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:09:43 PM
40 years + = Jax is 43.

Interesting.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:14:02 PM
You know James Marsters is in his 40s, Dae. Hard to believe.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:17:00 PM
Good grief that man is hot for being 40. But then, most men age gracefully if they take care of themselves.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:19:12 PM
20th August 1962 was when he was born. Making him only just 12 years younger than Giles / Anthony Stewart-Head, which disturbs me greatly. :o

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:29:25 PM
>_< me too

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:32:14 PM
Still hot tho :mischief

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:43:59 PM
ooh baby oooh baby!

Ok is Mark starting this thread or is Sage? Start it already!

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:44:48 PM
It just means he's more...experienced...in the ways of the world ;)

Are you sure he's not in his thirties? I always thought he was 30 something. :lol

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:46:19 PM
I think Mark is starting, and yes Dae look on IMDB if you don't believe me :mneh

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:40:07 PM
.....which makes Marsters only.........4 years younger than me!!! YAY!!! :crack

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:46:39 PM
Mark is starting it. I'm not sure when.

Go Daiq! :crack Hehe.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:48:52 PM
Haha, Daiq REIGN THAT PUPPY IN >D

.. then share him with meh

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:52:43 PM
Yeah, pass him around like a man-doobie! :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 05:55:42 PM
I'll should be able to kcik things off later today

Morgan Evanar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 06:27:35 PM
Morgan and Rie would look about the same in 50 years. Neither physologically age much. I think we'd have a kid by then tho.

O_o gah a lot to think about.

Telan Desaria
Jun 3rd, 2003, 06:35:11 PM
In fifty years, desaria would be middle aged

(centaurians age very slowly)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 3rd, 2003, 08:48:07 PM
What i would imagine Anbira saying in 50 years time.

Anbira: (in a old toothless tone) I told you kids to get off my lawn! with that soccor ball!

Boy: Oh shut up you silly old man!

Anbira: Wu?! Come here you little squirts! (hobbles after them on his walking stick).

I think Kelt would be a bit older of course, look a tad bit older and might even have a lady friend and kid....dunno yet.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 08:49:21 PM
Go! Go ! Go! It's started!

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29783

Hopefully I gave enough setup to work with.

Zeke
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:09:34 PM
You wrote a damn novel! Whaddaya mean you HOPE you gave enough set up? Can we get the summarized/abridged version? o.o;

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:19:24 PM
LMAO!

Zeke! Bad bad!

Yeah, but it's 50 years in the Future, the rest of us are all going to be dead as doornails and only Marcus and Helen will be living! :p

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:24:24 PM
depends on the person honestly, Sorr and say Inu could still be able to move about given their respective dna types....

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:25:41 PM
Well, Dae would still be kicking around, but still. She'd be 73 by that time :p

Inu
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:37:32 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
LMAO!

Zeke! Bad bad!

Yeah, but it's 50 years in the Future, the rest of us are all going to be dead as doornails and only Marcus and Helen will be living! :p

Yeah, well...I'll just follow the lead on everyone else's posts. ::snipes for an opportunity to post adult Kwiet::

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:37:41 PM
Originally posted by Zeke
You wrote a damn novel! Whaddaya mean you HOPE you gave enough set up? Can we get the summarized/abridged version? o.o;

Ummm... was making it up as I was typing - didnt even proof read. The future - and indeed the next word - are always in motion.

Actually, WTF did I write?

Inu
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:39:12 PM
I dunno man. Half the reason I was all "WTF, it's huge!" was because it's currently 11:30 at night and I'm tired as an old dog.

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:40:57 PM
You wrote about Jina become a jedi master, a small party at Dex's and the GNN thing going on in the background.
Silly men.

Inu
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:42:33 PM
WHOO! Summarization! Thank you Dae Dae. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:43:13 PM
I think people would be surprised how little I plan what I write.

Hmph, wasn't too bad in the end. this is gonna be fuuuuun

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:57:33 PM
hehe, I'm having fun already....

Figrin D'an
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:31:00 PM
I'm going to get involved, but I'm going to wait for things to develop a bit first...

DarthHERA
Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:10:35 PM
I love these Future RP threads, but I dont know if Im gonna be able to swing the time for Hera or Estelle to be involved. Maybe.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:31:56 AM
:Goes off to read it::

Well, even if it is 50 years, Jedi age slower(good mojo). Darksiders are supposed to age quicker, but Dae, I figure you can say she aged slower and no one would throw sticks.

Personally, I'm not even paying attention to exact dates. It's in the future, more than 30 years. If it's 50 years, it doesn't matter, just have your character age slower. I mean, good lord, this galaxy invented lightsabres and bacta, I think they'd have ways of slowing the aging process. :) So no one play old, arthritic grandparents!... Unless you want to for some reason. :lol

::Actually goes to read it this time....::

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:47:33 AM
Originally posted by Sage Hazzard
So no one play old, arthritic grandparents!...

hehe, Inu and I are old but we still can get around ;)

Makoto Neo
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:58:15 AM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
I'm going to get involved, but I'm going to wait for things to develop a bit first...

*echoes*

Way I figure, Mako won't be much older in appearance nor physicallity. Still working up the specifics on his race, but his years ratio is about 200 yrs per 1 life-span...

Sheeiit... *will cause some trouble once the thread develops*

Jedi Master Syrius Cline
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:42:30 AM
Very well done Marcus. Very well. Especially the opening, talking about the future and how it's in motion, etc. That was perfect.

I posted. :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:45:06 AM
Yeah, but it's 50 years in the Future, the rest of us are all going to be dead as doornails and only Marcus and Helen will be living!

Dasquian and Aaron will look the same, since they are almost the same race as Helenias :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:55:45 AM
Lucky ducks :)

Who wants to be married to a wrinkly James Prent?

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:59:19 AM
You can have Aaron if you want :mneh

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:05:07 AM
Cause Dasquian is having enough trouble keeping up with six kids of his own, if he's still married to Xaz :-p

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2003, 02:06:26 AM
Of course he is still married to Xaz!!

And six kids, pah! That's nothing :D *hugs the lil tykes*

Zeke
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:23:17 AM
::...o.o; @ all the long posts::

MORE SUMMARY! It hurts my eyes just scrolling down all that text! From the li'l bits I've read, something's exploding and people are taking notice and Syrius is attacking something...What's going on!? :cry

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:28:45 AM
1) Syrius is doing his own thing

2) The thing exploding is the same thing that exploded in post 1.

Kwiet
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:34:24 AM
Ok. Thanks. I'm such a damn slacker. :lol

Sene Unty
Jun 4th, 2003, 08:25:01 AM
does anyone mind me getting in on this...no? GOOD! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:35:35 PM
w00t James gets Aaron ..who still looks young and beautiful. :p Darn it!

We'll say she's just a bit wrinkly but mostly still looks good for her age. :)

Aaron Belargic
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:42:42 PM
*lurks outside the door to Jax's apartment*

:uhoh uhhhh

Dae Jinn
Jun 4th, 2003, 12:53:27 PM
It's an Elf free zone...?

Damn, now I have to write a novella with a hlaf asleep brain! :: shakes fist ::

And Dae's a double widow! Sheesh, damn SWFans men! ;)

James Prent
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:10:59 PM
The first posts are longer than usual because you have 40 years to sum up. :p

Also, I just wrote that the communications in the GNN sector are down, because the blast took out the huge communication array that was a part of the building. Those should be rerouted and back up within the hour I bet. :)

Pierce Tondry
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:16:04 PM
You're trying to rope me into this, aren't you?

AREN'T YOU? :p

James Prent
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:30:19 PM
Both you AND Silus. :D

Don't worry, you're retired out on Chandrila at the moment. :p You don't have to post at all...unless you WANT to. :)

Pierce Tondry
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:48:20 PM

*Bites James.*

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:42:14 PM
Kinkeh! :D

ReaperFett
Jun 4th, 2003, 06:48:32 PM
Careful Tondry, you dont know where she's been the last 40 years ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:19:25 PM
Well, technically I'm dead. :)

ReaperFett
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:33:32 PM
...might CPR help?

Merrick
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:43:14 PM
No but super anti wrinkle cream might.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:00:06 PM
:lol poor aunty died *sniff* can I have you stuff????

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:19:38 PM
Git away from muh stuff! :mad

Sage Hazzard
Jun 4th, 2003, 11:31:17 PM
I'm doing my own thing, like Marcus said Zeke. Don't even bother reading my stuff for a while if you want a quick overview of the story.

Actually, I'm not recapping hardly anything. I'm trying to keep the action up and let what my character's doing show what's happened. The thing Syrius is doing is kind of the end of another RP, if you will, though I made it up. He's been on a mission and now it's ending, in a climatic showdown. Later, if he survives(not saying if he will!) he'll join the big main story. :)

J'henier Hassat
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:01:35 AM
Well, it seems that J'henier, AKA Junior, is the onyl young'n in the whole thing so far. At least, younger than forty. He's sixteen.

So, I'm thinking he'll probably need a master, and whoever chooses that role, be ready for someone who acts like Nightcrawer from the X-Men Evolution cartoon. That's the closest comparison I can think of. Any takers?

And, by the way, Sejah has been dead since before Junior was born, and I'm not sure of J'ktal's status, so be careful if referring to them in relation to him.

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:30:04 AM
James can be his master if you want. :D

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:35:31 AM
Well, whoever wants to be his master jsut respond to his running through the halls yelling for him or her. And, if somebody wouldn't mind, he did go through the trouble of placing a bucket of water on top of a partially open door, and I'd hate to see such a gag go to waste.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:40:58 AM
If it's not already taken... save that gag, please. :) It might be awhile until I post as Sage but god, can you imagine? Sage's opening post having him get water dunked all over him. :lol

I might just create a young'un for this. Someone to fool around with. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 5th, 2003, 12:45:20 AM
Oh n/m then, James is too far away to do that. :(

:)

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:18:08 AM
Oh, you know what would be even better, Sage? What if Sage is Junior's master?!

Hah! Double funny because not only would Sage be all wet and have a good idea who did it, but he'd also be able to punish hima s well! Oh, that would be just too good.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:37:41 AM
Hehehehe. Okay, cool. It'll be tomorrow when I'll post as him though, at the earliest. I didn't have the foresight to make a sig before I'd need it. :lol So I've got to make one real quick. :lol

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:43:20 AM
*Points to Junior's 5-mintue "Sketch-A-Sig" in his profile...*

Sage Hazzard
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:47:50 AM
Hey man, that's still pretty damn good. Funny, how your five minute scetches can look better than mine hour long sessions... :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 5th, 2003, 05:07:59 PM
We're already planning a few offshoot threads with the "rookies and legends" tag on them. >D

Telan Desaria
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:03:26 PM
PS - Some one read my post and tell me if this is too....off topic. I'm just trying to set up where we - the bad guys - will be in fifty years.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:55:30 PM
Just who would have known the momentous events, the wars, the battles and the struggles the Republic would have to go through? All those legends of AE 50 - 60, who fought and occasionally died in the battles between the Jedi and the forces of evil, who would have known they were to become the fathers and mothers of the Rookies of AE 100, the first generation born into a galaxy of peace and order? A Galaxy where the Republic finally had gained sway and was regaining some of it's old glory, the Jedi were once again spreading out acrosss the Galaxy, where old enemies were nothing but dust or in hiding, where the children of the generation whom had battled were now coming forward to take the places from the first post.

I love your post, Telan, but saying the Empire rules over half the galaxy doesn't mesh with the first post. Dust, or in hiding. SO maybe the Empire rules over a leeetle part of the galaxy, rebuilding its strength slowly?

I esp. like the end with the GNN broadcast being cut off. Its a very nice touch. :D

Telan Desaria
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:59:05 PM
Thanks. I thought I editted that out. It was the introduction to a short story I am working on...I didn't re-read it though. Let me get rid of that half remark.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:20:17 PM
No worries. :)

And about GNN being down: Drat! What about my favorite soaps!? Will I find out if it was Dasquian or his twin's baby? Will Xazor turn down the love of her life to pursue a relationship with a traveling circus clown!? I MUST KNOW I CANNOT MISS A DAY!!!!

^_^; Ok sorry about the silliness. :mneh

Telan Desaria
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:26:05 PM
I made the cover of Modern Imperial this month...

I also was scheduled for an interview with the hit Aging Gracefully as well as a caemo appearance on the sitcom Trapped on Coruscant.

There was also my interview with Broc Awtom on 75 Minutes before my segment on GNN Tonight.

Don't miss your nightly episode of Gays of our Lives - The Imperial Saga!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:29:12 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
I made the cover of Modern Imperial this month...

Impressive...most impressive. Until one considers that you're also the editor-in-chief and the only staff writer. :mneh

Sene Unty
Jun 5th, 2003, 10:49:02 PM
Hey LD....what are you planning on doing with these off shoots of this thread? I am asking because I would be interested in those too. I really like where Sene is in this thread and I really want him to get developed. Pm if you want or just tell me here....

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:22:56 AM
Ummm corrections and notes pls -

The GNN building may be toasted, but the bomber in question hit it to minimise casualties. Also, to bring down a building takes very, very powerful explosives or a lot of them. Or a lot of them very well placed. To bring the building down was not the bomber's intent. At the least, not right away. To make it useless, dangerous* and to kill the target, that's what they did.

* dangerous as in that the damage and resulting fires would be enough to endanger the building to collapse.

A blast big enough to take down a building immediatly would create unwanted collateral damage not in the bomber's interest.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:29:01 AM
Will I find out if it was Dasquian or his twin's baby?

Elf men can give birth now?? Man, I knew the fandom was bastardized but e-gads. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:30:16 AM
LOTR SLASH!!! OMG MY EYES BURN!!!!!!

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:35:45 AM
Nooo not like that.

Perv. :p

*Runs far away*

Syrius Cline
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:48:35 AM
Offshoot threads, LD? Read my mind. I'm going to start some stuff like that too, later after this thread ends. I love future Syrius. :D

Sage shall make an appearence shortly...

Jina Jade-Elessar
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:56:12 AM
This thread will end? NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Camdyn Fields
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:03:32 AM
It'll probably just die once everyone gets bored with the whole Future thing...:lol

Figrin D'an
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:24:05 AM
Originally posted by Camdyn Fields
It'll probably just die once everyone gets bored with the whole Future thing...:lol

Probably... but, it can still be fun for a while. It's fun to RP hypothetical timelines in which there are no real conseqences to what you do with your character. Gives a nice freedom that you don't get otherwise.

Camdyn Fields
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:27:18 AM
*was kidding around*

Don't be so serious all the time Figlet. I know it's just for fun. But it probably will die out after a million posts.:p

Syrius Cline
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:34:45 AM
Nope, I see this actually having a point. It'll probably come to an end, weither people like it or not, when the story is resolved0. :) But they'll be free to RP in their own spin-offs. :) That's why I tried to set it up this way, with an actual story. If it was just a "where are they now?" thing it'd go on forever. Instead it's a ordinary RP set in the distant future, but still has a story with a beginning, middle, and end. :)

And should Syrius die/live? :lol ..... :D

Camdyn Fields
Jun 6th, 2003, 01:40:35 AM
Syrius should live...and run away with Camdyn, who would be much younger than him, even in 50 years ;) :D

Jedi Master Sage Hazzard
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:04:00 AM
"Age matters not when you're a horny old man" :lol ;)

Hey, this ain't so bad for a quickie sig. Man... I might make Ford permanant Sage(when I change him to 30 permantly), he fits like a glove. Screw Caviezel.

J'henier Hassat
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:11:24 AM
And I can just see him helling at Junior, too. Oh, this is going to be great...

The Lost Jedi
Jun 6th, 2003, 04:07:21 AM
Heh, Give me a good excuse to finally set this account up properly.

I'll wait for the pot to brew more before dropping in as myself :-D

Daniella Manaachia
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:54:12 AM
*Steals the Viggo avator*

Older men are just so much sexier than the young'ins. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:46:27 PM
Note: spin off thread numero uno has started, concerning Sasseeri Reeouurra and Sanis Prent. *cackles evilly* Stay tuned for surprising details to come. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:27:37 PM
Originally posted by Daniella Manaachia
*Steals the Viggo avator*

Not Again?????? That's now seven times some randy woman has made off with Viggo :(

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 05:24:10 AM
Hey, I'm waiting for Jax to post. Pronto laddie!

Dae Jinn
Jun 15th, 2003, 09:49:15 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
Not Again?????? That's now seven times some randy woman has made off with Viggo :(

*steals avatar from Daniella and sticks it in her bra for safe keeping*

:mischief

Viggo is just too much of a studly man, Mark. :D

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 15th, 2003, 04:12:54 PM
Hey I don't know what you're talking about...looks like Jax posted to ME. ;)

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
Jun 15th, 2003, 09:00:20 PM
I cannot believe that blundering Jina Jade, after being raised by a smuggler, and a new Jedi Master to boot, ran into a bomb. It boggles the mind at how preoccupied with lusting after me she was. :smokin