PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a Newcomer!!

Quay'Na Rakai
May 26th, 2003, 10:30:57 AM
Greetings,
My name is Quay'Na Lin Rakai, Corellian Padawan Learner. I'm 19-yrs-old and my former master was Master Ira Valko. I've not been back to the Temple for the past 5 years and am in search of a new master. If this storyline is okay, I'd like to request to become a Jedi as an already particially trained Jedi. My former master passed away not long ago after our starship was sabatoged and we crashed on Kabal. She suffered massive internal injuries and in her last dying moments she told me to return to the Temple and request a new master.

Appearance: Human, short brown hair and sky blue eyes. My padawan braid is often woven with brightly colored ribbons.

Height; 5'5", tan and lean.

Thank you for your time,
Quay'Na Rakai

Morgan Evanar
May 26th, 2003, 11:58:44 AM
Velcome to teh Nuthouse. Some of us don't bite, some of us bite when asked, and some of us are cannibals that like their meals squealing.

To the left are towels, guides and frollicking frying pans.

On the right we have the Forest of Woe, no... Wow, Jeez.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, because its usually better than finding them out in alternative ways.

Pierce Tondry
May 26th, 2003, 12:18:47 PM
Bite the noob! >D

Like Morgan said, hello and welcome! If you haven't already read the General and RolePlaying FAQs, you'll want to do that- many potential problems can be pre-emptively solved with the information contained therein. If you have already read them, consider yourself two steps ahead of most newcomers.

Enjoy your stay in the asylum. :)

Nathanial K'cansce
May 26th, 2003, 12:22:29 PM
No biting! Bad! >_<

:wave Howdy howdy

Assisi Habeas
May 26th, 2003, 12:27:15 PM
*pokeseseseses*

n00bie......................

Vega Van-Derveld
May 26th, 2003, 01:58:35 PM
Welcome to the forum, my dear. Doctor Jekyll, at your service >D

Seteth Morters
May 26th, 2003, 02:03:08 PM
you don't want to listen to them...

look mate, come over here, it's good and safe and the pixies keep the sharp objects away..... :crack

Leten Snat
May 26th, 2003, 02:03:15 PM
*pokes his head out of a big bucket* I Hide :mischief :wave

Charley
May 26th, 2003, 04:00:46 PM
If you read the FAQ and follow the rules, this may be our only meeting. Let us hope that's true.

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 04:02:03 PM
Welcome to our lair. Beware of the doors that say "I'm Friendly" because those can be dangerous.

In other words, welcome.

Mitara Sinar
May 26th, 2003, 04:07:12 PM
*An "I'm friendly" door flys open and Mitara trys to run out, but is grabbed by two large hands*

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

*The hands pull her in and close the door behind them*

imported_Ezra
May 26th, 2003, 04:11:43 PM
hullo.... Im one of the ones that bites when asked :D

Welcome to the board, and if you see Daiquiri or Hera, hit 'em on the head with a rolled up newspaper and run....it's quite a fun game to play:rolleyes

Morgan Evanar
May 26th, 2003, 04:29:32 PM
Its also a good way to loose your naughty bits.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 26th, 2003, 04:33:20 PM
:lol I would say stay away from the Cizeracks but this one is female so she has no worries....hmm, stay away from Guri? :lol

edit: oppsy, wrong name....

Sameer Aryan
May 26th, 2003, 04:36:46 PM
Welcome to the boards! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2003, 04:45:39 PM
If you want to join the Jedi, try the GJO board, which is located as a subforum of this board. :) They'll be more than happy to help you be re-integrated into the Jedi Order.

Marcus Telcontar
May 26th, 2003, 08:04:25 PM
Also beware of wedgies, frying pans, baseball bats, K I T T E N S, Martial Artist Fisting, Titanic Themes, Acme Labs, Teletubbies, Waffle IRons, Coffee Cups and other weird and wonderful 'Jedi' powers.

Actually, I'd be more worried by the people who DONT bite. They are the ones that look sane, but are in reality the most insane. Welcome to this little corner of Cyberspace, enjoy your stay. I'm sure that at the least, you'll get entertained by the inmates antics.

Oh and... watch out for that Turbogeek guy. He's definantly got rabies or soemthign like that. Nasty guy, really nasty. I'll have to shoot him I think, to put him out of our misery.

Dae Jinn
May 26th, 2003, 08:07:51 PM
Yeah, and he looks like Hitler! :lol

Sage Hazzard
May 26th, 2003, 10:32:36 PM
Actually, her posting this here is kind of my fault. I must have gave her wrong directions. I said to post in the out of character forum on the Jedi board and I guessed she took it to mean this forum.

But, it's okay. Welcome aboard. :)

Oh, and I don't see any problems personally with you doing it like that. Just as long as you don't use your character's history irresponsibly, such as acting more powerful than other newbies. That's considered cheating. So, yeah, welcome to the GJO I guess.... or welcome back... :)

Moltar
May 26th, 2003, 10:41:51 PM
Should I start the Iniations now, or wait untill later?