PDA

View Full Version : A New Warrior ( want to join jedi order)

TieFighterPilot181st
May 25th, 2003, 09:09:09 PM
Tie walked down the great entrance hallway of the recruitment center. His boots clicked against the floor as he walked along observing various sentient beings most of them Jedi conversng on the side of the hallway. Tie had realized that the reason why he was such a good pilot was because he was gifted in the Force. He always when he flew was able to anticipate the movements of his opponents givng him a vital edge in battle. He wanted to train and become a full Jedi and learn the ways of the Force in order to help protect the peoples of the galaxy.

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2003, 04:06:30 AM
Waiting around in the Recruitment center for new applicants was never a boring job. Dasquian got to meet new Jedi before they even began their journey into the Force, and always he found it a worthwhile experience. Spotting another entrant, he approached the man and smiled.

“Greetings. I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic. Can I help you?”

TieFighterPilot181st
May 31st, 2003, 12:28:05 PM
"Yes, I am here to join the Jedi Order. " Tie looked over them man. An aura of wisdom and power radiated from him.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2003, 10:40:06 AM
“Why do you wish to become a Jedi?” Dasquian questioned in reply, folding his arms behind his back as he watched the potential new member keenly.

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 1st, 2003, 10:53:11 AM
"To defend the people of the galaxy. To fight against the force of evil in this galaxy." Tie felt theJedi Master watching hm vry intently.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2003, 10:55:54 AM
“Noble reasons, but do you know anything of the hardships which Jedi face? We are not a widely loved people, to make an understatement. It is a dangerous life to lead, as many will seek to harm you. Would you be willing to accept this?”

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 1st, 2003, 11:22:21 AM
"Yes, I have faced many hardships over the years I have been alive. I have no fear of danger."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:28:34 PM
“I see. You must understand also that whatever ties you have now may well be broken... relationships will be tested and other occupations must be quit. You must be fully devoted to your training as a Jedi to accomplish your goals. Do you accept this?”

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:11:36 PM
"I understand and accept all of that, but does that mean that I must forsake my duty in the New Republic Armed Forces also? I believe that i can fully devote myself to both roles"

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:42:51 AM
“You may maintain both vocations, however it will be difficult.”

Dasquian paused for thought.

“The principles you will learn as a Jedi may conflict with your being in the armed forces. Do you believe you could successfully uphold the Jedi code whilst being in the armed forces?”

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 7th, 2003, 09:47:18 PM
"yes, I believe that i can uphold the code while being a New Republic pilot."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 07:44:51 AM
“Very well. Your progress will be monitored to ensure this is so,” Dasquian replied, with a kindly smile to ensure that his words did not come off as too serious.

“You will be assigned a master to train you in the Jedi ways as soon as one is available. Until that time, please feel free to explore the Orders buildings. If you do not already have residence provided by the New Republic you may occupy a room in the living quarters. Also if you would like to meet some of the others within the Order, Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill is a good place to start.”

Sketching a bow, Dasquian once again smiled.

“Good luck, and may the force be with you.”

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:53:51 AM
"Thanks. So when can i expect a master to contac me?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2003, 11:26:32 AM
“Whenever one becomes available, you will be informed.”