PDA

View Full Version : New in the area (open)

Jezreal Darkshard
May 25th, 2003, 08:53:38 PM
Jezreal walked down the street wearing her white dress with purple edges and symbols and a blue and white cloak and was tall for being 17, her hair was a blue green color as was her eyes, she had heard of a place called Master Yogs Bar and Grill that had good food

She made her way to the front entrence where a guard asked her to give him her weapens, She slowly handed her silver colored staff to the guard and walked in

Jezreal looked around the building it was more crowded then she though it would be, she finaly found an empty booth and sat down, a service droid came to her table for her order "I'll have a bowl of tomato soup and a glass of water"

The droid went of and came back shortly with her order, She tasted the soup it was delishous, Jezreal wish she had someone to talk to, She sighed as she continued to eat her meal.

TieFighterPilot181st
May 25th, 2003, 09:26:12 PM
Tie noticed the lonely girl sitting at a table in the grill and decided to go talk to her.
"Hi my name' Taichi Yamagi. Whats yours?"

Jezreal Darkshard
May 25th, 2003, 10:44:18 PM
Jezreal looked up at the man "my name is Jezreal Darkshard nice to meet you mr. Yamagi, why dont you join me" She smile showing her pearl white teath.

TieFighterPilot181st
May 26th, 2003, 03:46:36 PM
"Pleasure to meet you. Please just call me Tie. I think ill take your offer to join you. So what do you do for a living?" Tie asked. he then turned to a newarby serving droid and asked for a tumbler of Whyren's Reserve Corellian Whisky.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 27th, 2003, 02:02:46 PM
"I'm dont have a job, my transport just arrived on this planet a few hours ago" she sighed "I havnt found a job yet."

TieFighterPilot181st
May 27th, 2003, 08:06:50 PM
"Oh. Where are you from? What are you considering taking up as a job? You going to join the Armed Forces? If you do i recommend the StarFighter Corps. You get to see a lot of new things and its pretty exiteing and as a bonues you get to meet dashing young men like myself. Just kidding about that last part" Tie chuckled as he took another sip of his Whisky.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 28th, 2003, 12:52:53 PM
"I've never really lived on a planet since my family was always traveling in a transport ship that we owned, as for a job I dont think im cut out fot the starfighter corps Im, My father says I have the gift of the force so im going to join the Sith order"

Jezreal hoped this would not scare Tie away since most people where scared of the sith.

TieFighterPilot181st
May 28th, 2003, 06:11:01 PM
"Oh thats interesting. Im from a Sith controlled world, Corellia, but I left before they came and I haven't been back in a long time. "

Jezreal Darkshard
May 28th, 2003, 11:04:47 PM
"oh, I've heard a lot of things about corellia most of them where not so nice" Jezreal sighed and she finished the rest of her soup and water

"I need somethin better to drink.....what that you got?"

TieFighterPilot181st
May 30th, 2003, 03:09:07 PM
"Well if you want to join ght Sith thats the place. Im just having a Whyren's Reserve Corellian Whisky. You should try it its good."

Jezreal Darkshard
May 30th, 2003, 05:14:08 PM
"yes I'd like some" Jezreal waved a droid over and ordered what Tie had gotten, the droid left and came bad shortly with a glass of Reserve Corellian Whisky

She grabed the glass and raised it to her lips and took a sip "Mmm its very good" she took a few more sips "yes i guess i could go there but dont think it would be easy getting there."

TieFighterPilot181st
May 31st, 2003, 12:29:59 PM
"Well I cant get you there in person, one because under the Diktat and the Sith us expatriate Corellians cant get back to our homeworld. And since I am in the New Republic Armed Forces gettin you there in person is treason. But I can give you advice. Take a transport to a nuetral world and then there you can get transport to Corellia."

Jezreal Darkshard
May 31st, 2003, 12:35:49 PM
"ok, thanks for the info, but I wont be able to find a transport for a few days, i checked the space port and most of the ships are too expensive"

Jezreal took another sip of her drink.

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 1st, 2003, 11:24:43 AM
"ohh thats too bad. i cant help you there. I guess ull have to wait but im sure there will be a ship soon."

Kueller
Jun 2nd, 2003, 01:11:09 PM
Kueller had been sitting at a table near the door. He had just taken his speeder to this B+G for a quick drink before going to the Jedi recruitment centre. He walked over to the table where the girl who wanted to be a Sith and "Yie" were sitting.
"Sorry I couldn't help but eavesdrop on your convosation. And so I have to ask joining the Sith: What's in it for you?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:02:21 PM
Jezreal looked up at the newcomer "whats in it for me is a place where I can be with others like me, to be with the same kind of people that like action like i do, and by the looks of you your a jedi"

She grined "you Jedi dont do anything but sit on your butts and look into the future" she chuckled at the suprised look on Kuellers face

Jezreal finished the rest of her drink in a gulp "now where were we Tie, oh yes, well i guess i could find a job for the money."

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:06:27 PM
"Yeah, Im sure itll all work out. I wouldnt worry about it."

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:50:53 PM
"yes, im sure it will be alright" Jezreal noticed the Jedi was still standing infront of them "umm, do you want anything else?"

Kueller
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:17:55 PM
Kueller was astonished by the answer. He asked, "have you ever seen a Jedi? Have you ever seen what they do?" Kueller waited for an answer. And when he was satisfied he would go. At least he could say he did persuade her to stay away from the Dark side. But he was of little influence he knew. He could still try, though.
"I tell you what," Kueller took out his wallet. "If you really want to go. You'll take this money and buy a ship with it. I don't mind. But remember if you do take the money, when, sorry if, you become a Sith. You'll have it on your head that you borrowed money from a Jedi." Kueller smiled mentally. He would give her the money but knew it could be a mental scar for a Sith to take money from a Jedi.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 5th, 2003, 04:54:00 PM
"I dont want your money Jedi I can find my own way to the sith temple, It would be more help of you just left us alone"

Jezreal glared at him then turned to Tie

"do you know any good docking bays around here that i could look to find someone to transport me?"

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 5th, 2003, 05:03:08 PM
yeah theres one about a 5 minute airspeeder ride from here. Most of the ships out of that docking bay will take you anywhere.

Kueller
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:39:35 AM
Kueller walked away satasfied he had done everything he could. As he walked away he almost laughed. Ten hours ago he wouldn't have cared less if she was going to become a Sith but still. He would just find it very funny if they came across each other in an ven more aggressive manner, if that was possible.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:05:40 PM
Jezreal smirked as the jedi walked away then she turned to Tie and handed him a peice of paper "could you draw me a map to this space port?"

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 6th, 2003, 02:36:35 PM
"Sure thing no problem." He took the paper and after a little while he handed the complete map to Jezreal.

DarKnight
Jun 6th, 2003, 03:11:46 PM
-A Tall man walks over, his somewhat lengthy white hair slightley swayed by the wind but the long length of his jacket flutters wildy about in it, showing clearly the lightly armour-padded vest and trousers binding close to Covenants well tones, athletic form. In an unknown elegant, smooth, alien, yet perfectly understandable accent, Covenant lets the words slide casually from his lips. -

"I don't mean to be rude but I can't help but over hear that you're seeking the space port. It so happens my journey takes me there now and, infact, on my way to....."

*In jest; Looks around to check that there are no Jedi in hearing range.*

".....on my way to CORELLIA myself......."
-He says with a heart warming yet slightly sinister smile.-
".........Care for a ride?"

-Despite the warmness in Covenants jewel-green eyes there is an inkling of the dark behind it. Even with the slight emerald glow, you can almost see the darkness he holds inside, his slightly lengthy canine revealing smile doing nothing to help hide it. A darkness that would scatter young lightlings, a darkness that would enchant young darklings.-

"........Really, I don't bite."
-He says with a comforting yet slightly fanged grin.-

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:32:00 PM
Jezreal looked up at the strange man before her "I dont mean to be rude but.....I rather find my own way, thanks any way"

She kept her eyes on his seeming to have a staring contest but she broke first, those eyes are so strange she thought to her self

She looked down at Ties map " I think I'll head out to the space port tomarow afternoon."

TieFighterPilot181st
Jun 8th, 2003, 01:02:34 PM
"Ok. Good luck."

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 8th, 2003, 06:31:37 PM
"thanks, Im sure I will have very good luck with finding a ship to take me" Jezreal smilled.