PDA

View Full Version : Trouble With Old Memories: Return to the Order(Rognan, Garen, open)

Marga Alton
May 25th, 2003, 12:47:38 PM
Marga was carried into the LQ by Rognan. It had been 1 1/2 months since she was kidnapped. A time where she only saw one person, and that person was her captor, but she never learned his name. When she and Rognan enter the LQ, she starts to regain consciousness. Dressed in her yellow dress which used to be skin tight, but is now loose, wearing her cloak, and with Rognan's cloak wrapped around her, she opens her eyes only to shut them quickly due to the light in the LQ. She mumbles something aloud, but it's incoherent to any who are listening, and to those that think her mute, hearing her speak will come as a shock to them, but she doesn't care right now.

Lifting her head up slightly to take a quick look around, she lowers her head back to Rognan's shoulder and smiles to him.

Rognan Dar
May 25th, 2003, 10:57:15 PM
Rognan's noticed Marga moving, but he missed the smile. His mind was set on bringing her back...but now that they were here...where is the best spot to take her.

"You are fine, right? Dont need any medical attention?"

That seemed like a good place to start. Injuries first, then comfort. Nevertheless, he still was walking tord the Living Quarters, thinking that the anwser will be she's fine.

Rog's arms were starting to cramp up, though, after her not eating properly made her lighter, didn't mean she was a feather. His hold on her was a little sagged. His arms were at full extend, holding on with all of his strength that remained.

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 07:47:15 AM
Yes Rognan, I'm alright right now. No, I don't need any medical attention because I already know what they are going to say to me. I'm underweight and need to eat properly.

Marga frowns slightly when she feels Rognan's hold sag slightly, feeling bad since it's because of her that his hold is loosening.

If you wish, I can walk.

Garen Selore
May 26th, 2003, 10:49:35 AM
Garen was walking through the halls when he sees Rognan holding Marga. It's been Too long since he last saw Marga.... He runs over to Marga and Rognan....

"MARGA!!!"

When he gets closer he cans see that marga looks like she has lost alot of weight and doesn't looks all that healthy....

"Marga are you alright?!! Where have you been?! I've been SOOOOO Worried about you!!! Is there anything I can do to help you? Are you going to be alright?!! Do you want me to get you something to eat?"

Garen finaly stops to take a breath, after asking his questions in quick secsesion... He is about to ask some more questions when he realises that he should wait for Marga or Rognan to answer his questions...

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 11:23:18 AM
Marga smiles when she sees Garen, though she doesn't know how long it has been since she last saw him. Only that it feels like an eternity.

I'm alright Garen. Just hungry. Real hungry. And thirsty as well.

Truthfully, I'm not sure on where I've been other than locked up in a dark room for who knows how long. Only seeing my captor until today when he decided to take me out for a walk. I used the Force to get him to come towards the LQ and then I called for help through the Force.

Marga gets a relieved look on her face when she can tell that Garen was genuinely worried about her, though a slight look of doubt is visible in her eyes, a part of her believing Sotar when he told her that none of her friends care about her. But having Rognan come to help her is enough to prove to her feelings were correct about him, that he does care. And now with Garen showing that he's concerned about her, that's reinforcing her friendship with him.

After a moment though, she lifts her head up off of Rognan's shoulder and looks at Garen and thinking that she's failed him. Again. That she wasn't here lately to make sure that he stays safe. After only a couple minutes though, Marga returns her head to Rognan's shoulder, almost as if she doesn't have the strength right now to hold her own head up.

Garen Selore
May 26th, 2003, 11:27:44 AM
Garen Smiles at Marga....

"I'll go get you somthing to eat and drink, and I'll meet you at your room... Alright Marga?"

Shanaria Fabool
May 26th, 2003, 11:35:24 AM
Shanaria was walking through the halls when she sees some of her friends she hasn't seen in a while.... she walks over to Rognan and Marga.

" Hi Marga!! Hi Rognan!! I'm assuming, Marga, that since your in Rognan's arms, the two of you are a couple?"

Shanaria then realises that something is not right with Marga.... She gets a conserned looks on her face....

"Are you alright Marga? If you were trying to loose some weight, I think you went alittle TOO far with it..."

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 11:35:46 AM
Marga smiles at Garen's offer.

Alright, but only as long as it's not a sandwich and water. That's all I've had to eat since my capture.

Marga frowns at the thought of eating another sandwich and shudders. Her shudder though turns into shivers again, even though she is wrapped in Rognan's cloak and is in a warm building again. A slight smile appears on her face when she sees Shanaria, but frowns at the losing weight comment.

No, I haven't been trying to lose weight. Rognan here is helping me back to my room which I imagine is probably coated with a couple feet of dust since I last saw it.

I'm just getting back from being kidnapped for who knows how long.

Marga continues to shiver, though she's trying to force herself to stop shivering because she doesn't want to cause any more worry then she already has.

And yes, I'll be alright.

Garen Selore
May 26th, 2003, 11:39:25 AM
Garen Smiles again at Marga...

"Ok I can do that... How does a platter of Meat, Cheese, Veggies, and crackers sounds to you?"

Shanaria Fabool
May 26th, 2003, 11:44:55 AM
Shanaria gets a look of gulit on her face...

"I guess that if I had of not been spending so much time with Liu Fong and trying to help find a way to get edible plants in the lower levels, I would have know that you were kidnaped... I'm sorry I was not there to help you Marga..."

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 11:51:51 AM
Sounds good to me Garen, though I do ask that some of the food is at least warm. I haven't had good food in who knows how long.

Marga smiles reassuringly to Shanaria.

Don't worry about it Shanaria. Everybody is involved in their own lives and they don't have time to worry about everybody and everything. You probably wouldn't have known what to do, even if you had known that I was kidnapped.

From the sounds of things, you have been busy trying to help both yourself, and others. I hold nothing against you for not being there to help me out.

Marga keeps shivering slightly.

Garen Selore
May 26th, 2003, 11:55:40 AM
"I'll meet you at your room then!! see you then Marga!"

Garen runs off to get the food for Marga.

Shanaria Fabool
May 26th, 2003, 11:58:42 AM
"I know I shouldn't feal bad about it... But I do... Are you cold Marga? If there is anything I can do to help you... please tell me."

Rognan Dar
May 26th, 2003, 01:45:47 PM
Rognan was happy to see his friends come to greet them, well, mostly Marga which was perfectly fine. He just stood there and let Marga talk, though, it was mosy likely draining her of any strength she might have. And as time past his arms were getting even more strained.

"If you dont mind, could we continue this conversation as we head to her room. Perhaps some warmer close and a good rest?"

He couldn't wait for long. So instead of waiting for a answer he started to walk again, in a bit of a hurry.

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 03:51:31 PM
Marga smiles at the idea of getting some rest. That and some good food as well. She's happy that her friends have come to greet her return. She's even happier when Rognan starts walking again though since she's anxious to get back to her room here.

Shanaria Fabool
May 26th, 2003, 04:00:26 PM
Shanaria gets a slight joking tone in her voice....

"Come on Rognan.... I'm sure a Big, Strong, Boy like you could hold her all day.... Your arms can't be getting tired yet!"

Shanaria walks along behind Marga and Rognan back to Marga's quarters... When they get there, Shanaria opens the door...

"Here you go Marga, back in YOUR room.... And This door will only be locked if you want it to be.... If you want I can come and check on you 2-4 times a day just so you have some help, have somebody to talk to, and .... well.... whatever you need."

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 04:08:05 PM
Shanaria, I have lived here before, and I do remember that my door will only be locked if I wish it to be. I probably will want it locked though. Just for the time being though. And no, you don't need to come and check on my during the day. I'll probably just sleep during the day.

Marga doesn't voice her wish for Rognan to stay with her for awhile though, but when she looks up at him, it's obvious that she wants him to stay with her for quite awhile. That is after everybody has decided to leave.

Shanaria Fabool
May 26th, 2003, 04:15:59 PM
"Well ok.... I guess that unless you nead any thing right now I will be going... you take good care of yourself Marga, and I'll talk to you later."

Shanaria smiles at Rognan and says...

"See ya later Rognan.... You take good care of yourself and Marga..."

Shanaria smiles and waves to the two of them, then walks off down the hall and says to Marga's mind

you know how to contact me if you need me....

Rognan Dar
May 26th, 2003, 07:17:34 PM
Rognan enters the room. He walks to the bed and slowly sets Marga on it. He backs up and stretches his arms. Before Shanaria left he waved and thanked her for her help.

Rognan looked around for a set. He found a chair and pulled it to the foot of the bed and sat down and sighed heavily. He slutched in the chair. Man, he though to himself, I could use a good nap.

"Well, is there anything you need right now? Anything before Garen comes back with something to eat?"

Marga Alton
May 27th, 2003, 07:41:58 AM
Marga nods her head to Shanaria as she heads off, leaving Rognan and her alone. She reaches over to her bedside table and places her necklace on it since the clasp is broken from when Sotar ripped it off of her.

"Perhaps a hug."

Marga speaks aloud to Rognan this time since they are in the privacy of her room. She doesn't bother to change her position on the bed since it's already alot more comfortable then the floor that she's been sleeping on for the past 1 1/2 months, but seems like an eternity to her. She still doesn't know how long she's been gone, but figures it can't be all that long since there isn't to much dust in her room.

Rognan Dar
May 27th, 2003, 01:31:57 PM
Rognan smiled nervously. He never really 'huged' a girl before. But one actuly asking him for one, that was something new for him. He didn't know what to do. Should I hug her? he asked himself. Or should I just sit here and feel dumb? Neither one seemed to work. He never been in a relationship before, so he was at a lost.

He stood up slowly, and walked to the bed even slower. The action of sitting down seemed to take hours, at lest for Rog it did. He looked at her. She was beautiful, even in her bad state. He stretched out his arms, though, they were still tense from there, more like his, long walk back. He put his arms around her and hugged her.

Marga Alton
May 28th, 2003, 07:46:14 AM
Marga wraps her arms around Rognan and hugs him back. As she's hugging him, tears start coming to her eyes as she realises just exactly she went through and her grip on Rognan tightens slightly, afraid that she might lose him.

She fights to keep the tears back, but today, its a losing battle. The tears just start coming and nothing holds them back.

Rognan Dar
May 28th, 2003, 12:57:12 PM
Rognan feels Marga grip tighten, so on instinct, one that he didn't know he had, he started to hug her tighter, too. He felt something wet on his shoulder. He pulled back a bit to see what it was. It was tears from Marga crying. Why is she crying? he thought to himself.

"Is there something wrong, Marga? Your back now. What could ever be wrong now?"

Marga Alton
May 29th, 2003, 10:05:10 AM
"I wish I could say that nothings wrong, but everythings wrong. Well not everything, but I was so worried that I would never get to see you again. I don't know what the man was planning for me, but he didn't take good care of me. It took alot of work, just to convince him to let me be outside for a bit. And then alot more to get it so that I was in the vicinity of the LQ where it would be easier for you to find me.

I'm afriad that he's going to come after me again, and this time he won't hesitate to hurt me."

Marga keeps her arms around Rognan and continues to cry.

Rognan Dar
May 29th, 2003, 01:35:42 PM
Rognan had also thought about this. When that sad excuse for a man ran away from him before he could catch him, he said that it wasn't over. He feared that he might come back, and if he did, how could he stop him? No, he wouldn't let anything happen to her. He would protect her with every cell in his body.

He was about to tell her this when he noticed something about his own thinking that he tried pointing out to someone else. Marga felt the same way about Garen. She didn't want to leave his side in fear that he might get hurt again. He didn't want to be like that. He wanted to help, yes. But not make it a lifestyle, living in fear of what could happen then what is happening.

"I think your right about that man. But he wouldn't dare come to here, the home of the Jedi. He wouldn't last five seconds. I know your worried about it...but...try and go on, live your life not in fear of whats after you. I'm not saying forget about it. That would do more harm then good...but just try to continue what you normally do. Can you promise me that?"

Garen Selore
May 29th, 2003, 04:57:22 PM
Garen wals into the room with a BIG platter of Cold Cut Meats, Hot Sauasages, Steamed and raw Veggies, Friuts, Crackers, and Cheeses...

"Hi Marga! Hi Rognan! Sorry I took so long."

He hands the platter to Rognan and runs off again, moments later he comes back with a LARGE pitcher of Friut punch, and a glass for Marga.

"I hope this will be enough food and drink. If not I can always get more."

Marga Alton
May 30th, 2003, 12:28:32 PM
Ture Rognan, but he may catch me again when I go out for a walk. And I can't keep myself cooped up inside here for fear that I may come across him again.

But yes, I will try to continue on with my life and not live in fear of what might happen.

Marga smiles when she sees the platter of food that Garen brings in. Her smile gets even bigger at the LARGE pitcher of fruit punch that he brings in next.

She immediatly grabs a hot sausage with the Force even though she's tired and takes a bite of it before switching it to one of her hands. She is definately not being lady like right now.

Thank-you Garen

Marga does stop hugging Rognan as she starts to eat her sausage.

Rognan Dar
May 30th, 2003, 08:36:38 PM
Rognan stares at the tray and his eyes open wider then most have ever seen. Is that enough, he asked himself.

"I hope you can eat it all, well, I hope you dont really. Thats enough food for like two, three people..... Hey, dont stuff yourself so fast."

He said as he put the tray at the foot of the bed. He grabed the cup and poured the fruitpunch into it. He filled it up half way, making the posibility of a spill as low as posible. He handed it to Marga.

"Thanks for you help Garen. If you dont need anything at the moment, I think I will retire to my room real fast and be back before, or at lest I hope before your done."

Marga Alton
Jun 2nd, 2003, 07:53:25 AM
Marga takes the glass of juice in one hand and takes a sip of it. Very happy to be drinking something other then water. Then she just finishes off the glass of juice since she is thirsty. There is one thing Marga loves about telepathy. You can have your mouth full and still be able to talk to other ppl without getting into trouble.

I haven't seen this much food in ages. Hopefully I'll be able to eat a good chunk of it.

Marga frowns slightly at the thought of Rognan leaving, but knows that he probably has something that he wants to do.

Please hurry back Rognan.

Marga thinks to herself that Rognan has no need to sit there and watch her stuff herself as if this is her last meal.

Rognan Dar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:10:22 PM
"Dont worry, I'll be back. Just need to go something real fast."

He smiles and heads to the door. He turns around at the door and looks back at Marga. Then he speaks only to Garen.

Make sure she deosn't choke or anything. Just keep a eye on her untill I return.

With that done, he heads back to him room to do what he wanted, and needed, to do.

Garen Selore
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:26:15 PM
Garen smiles, and refills Marga's glass with the fruit punch. He nods to Rognan letting him know that he will stay until he gets back. He then sits on the floor.

"I'm glad you like the food... the sausage I made myself. it's not the best I've done... But finding fresh lamb meat here is kinda hard."

Marga Alton
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:20:50 PM
Marga sighs silently to herself as she watches Rognan leave. After Garen has refilled her glass, she downs the whole glass, well, just the juice in it, and continues to eat the food on the platter.

Yes, I do like the food. The sausages are especially good. Finding any fresh meat here is kinda hard.

Garen Selore
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:30:34 AM
Garen refills Marga's glass again...

"Yah... but I worked with what I had.... I hope it was fresh enough. What do you think of the other stuff?"

Marga Alton
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:36:22 PM
I like it.

Marga drinks the juice again, but only half the glass this time. She then continues to eat the food on the platter.

Rognan Dar
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:57:22 PM
Seven minutes after Rognan had left. He now entered the room again. He seemed to look a little different. Though he was wearing the same kind of cloths, it was a fresh.

When he left he went to his room. There he met his pet wevicat, Yarden. He talked with her for a second or two and then went to take a quick shower to cool down from that long walk, to where he found Marga, and back. Then he put on a fresh set of white Jedi garments, finished off with his white Jedi robe. This was what he always wore. He liked white. That was plain to see. Soon after his shower he left his room to go see Marga again.

And there he was standing in the doorway smiling.

"I brought someone to see you." He said to Marga.

Garen Selore
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:42:46 PM
Garen Smiles as Marga tells his she likes the food... When Rognan gets back he looks between the two of them...

"If the two of you want.... I can go now, and leave the two of you alone..."

Marga Alton
Jun 5th, 2003, 09:42:51 AM
Marga looks up at Rognan and smiles when he gets back. And then he says that he brought someone to se her. She wonders who it might be.

You can stay if you wish Garen, unless Rognan doesn't want you around right now.

Rognan Dar
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:41:38 PM
"Doesn't want you? Hey, the more the merrier. Please stay."

At that, Rog steps aside to reveil Yarden. The wevicat takes one second to see who was in the room before she ran in and jumped on the bed. She moved carfully to Marga and started to lick her face.

"Yarden has also missed you. As you can see. Have you met Yarden before, Garen?"

Marga Alton
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:44:07 AM
Marga smiles as she sees Yarden and when Yarden starts to lick her face, she gives Yarden a hug.

I've missed all of you so much. You can't even imagine how happy I am to see you all again.

Marga finishes off the glass of juice that she had set aside, then looks both ways before picking up one of the remaining sausages left on the platter and hands it to Yarden, hoping Rognan won't mind.

Garen Selore
Jun 6th, 2003, 10:53:19 AM
Garen Smiles as he sees that he is wanted. He looks at the wevicat, then back to Rognan...

"No.....I don't think I have met Yarden... it Cute..."

Garen Smiles at Marga, and Yarden, hoping that Yarden likes the sausage. He like it when people like the food he makes.

Marga Alton
Jun 6th, 2003, 11:09:01 AM
Rognan was surprised at how well Yarden liked me when her and I first met. Yarden is a cutie.

Marga smiles up at Rognan as Yarden makes herself comfortable on her bed.

Rognan Dar
Jun 6th, 2003, 05:36:17 PM
Yarden ate the sausage happily. She licked her lips contently as she made herself comfortable. She then looked Garen over, studing his figure. After she did, she went about doing...nothing.

"Well," Rognan said, "I guess she finds you ok. If she doesn't start grawling and chasing you out of the room your fine."

Rognan once again took his set at the foot of the bed. He didn't know what else to say, so he decided to change the subject.

"So, have you found a master yet, Garen?"

Marga Alton
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:40:46 AM
Marga starts to idly pet Yarden as she continues to eat the food from the platter as she listens to Rognan and Garen talk. She's going to conserve her strength right now and just relax.

Garen Selore
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:49:06 PM
Garen Smiles....

"Yup... I have Master Rie Mystt (AB). I know youv'e met her before, she was the master that came to help when the thugs came after me. Shortly after my recovery she asked if I would like her to train me."

Rognan Dar
Jun 7th, 2003, 04:11:29 PM
Rognan tries his best to remember AB but not the thugs.

"Ah, yes. The one with that satchel bag, the one that started to mend your...cut.

Have you started your training then?"

Mitara Sinar
Jun 8th, 2003, 04:00:13 PM
OOC: I am posting here, as Garen in his absence, only to remove him from the thread....

IC:

Garen smiles....

"I haven't started my training yet, but I'm sure that I will soon enough."

Garen looks at the time...

"Oh, I'm sorry but I have to get going... I have some thing I wanted to do before I go for supper.... So I'll talk to the two of you later...Ok..."

Garen waves to Rognan and Marga as he turns to walk out of the door...

"When your done with the dishes could one of you take them back to my room? bye! "

Marga Alton
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:02:38 AM
Marga smiles and waves to Garen as he leaves, sorry to see him go, but understands that others have things that they need to do. She continues to pet Yarden as her gaze moves to Rognan, the smile remaining on her face.

Rognan Dar
Jun 9th, 2003, 03:34:24 PM
Rognan nods and thanks Garen for his help. He then looks at the tray of food that was still left, which wasn't much.

"I'm surprised you ate so much."

He said as he saw that she was looking at him. He smiled back and looked at Yarden as a excuse to do something else. He starts to scratch her behind the ear and she leans closer to him so that he wouldn't stop.

Marga Alton
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:56:09 AM
You'd eat alot as well if you were starving.

Thank-you Rognan. Thank-you for coming.

Marga wipes the back of one of her hands across her eyes to wipe away the tears that are starting to come again.

Rognan Dar
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:38:07 PM
"Hey, dont mention it. You would do the same for me. We all would."

The room went quiet again. A uneasy quietness. He couldn't stand to see Marga cry. Not that he didn't know why, it just wasn't something he was use to. He saw that Marga was slowing down with the food. After sometime he spoke up again.

"Well...if your done eating...do you want me to get or do anything else?"

Marga Alton
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:19:22 AM
I wouldn't mind your company.

Marga does get control over her tears before they start to really come.

Rognan Dar
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:54:45 PM
"Thats fine. I dont have anything else really to do today."

He said with a smile. But he still didn't know what he should do. He felt useless just sitting there...quiet. It made him feel somewhat uneasy.

Marga Alton
Jun 12th, 2003, 11:51:10 AM
Marga smiles up at Rognan, happy to know that he's willing to stay for awhile.

"Thank-you"

Marga whispers this quietly to Rognan, one of the few times she uses her voice around others.

Marga Alton
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:58:27 PM
Marga yawns slightly as she gently picks Yarden up and places her on her lap. She continues to pet Yarden then, and after a couple of minutes, she's asleep and has stopped petting Yarden.