PDA

View Full Version : Need a Hitwoman? Try F.B.I. (Kayta Sabutai/Open)

Rage
May 23rd, 2003, 01:45:25 PM
Rage walked back into the cooled office, the sun outside hotter than Hades. Throwing her bag of 'goodies' down onto the desk infront of her friend and employer, Katya, she smirked as she slid into the cushioned chair.

"Next job you send me on, Kat," Rage purred. "Make sure it is in an air conditioned building with men feeding me grapes."

Katya laughed and Rage grinned at her as she ran her hands through her dark hair.

"You can tell the customer that the job is done and well worth the price they paid."

Rage reached over for a cool glass of water and took a long sip of it. She peeled off her vinyl jacket, sighing in relief as the cold air hit her bare arms. She adjusted her vest and leaned back in the chair, propping her boots up on Katya's desk.

"Do we have anything new going on?" Rage asked. "It has been awhile since we've been on a hit as a team."

She looked around the office, finally realizing it was too quiet. Rage got up and walked to the back office to find Taz, their teenaged computer whiz, absent. She leaned back, looking out at Kat.

"Where's Taz? He's usually here by now."

Taz Finch
May 23rd, 2003, 09:49:47 PM
With his jacket tied around his waist, his black shorts, orange t-shirt and sunglasses, the teen geek strolls in at the same time Rage asks the question.

"I be here babe." He says with a smile, waiting for that signature look of hers everytime he says "babe". And she didnt disappoint, for there it was.

"How many times do I have tell you ...."

Then he cuts her off with a casual wave of his hand.

"I know I know, Not to call you babe. Including this one, two thousand five hundred and sixty times......babe."

He covers his mouth with mocked shock.

"ooops, make that sixty one."

Katya started to laugh which made Rage turn even more red with frustration. Taz walked by to his "work station" and sat down. Clicking away at the keyboard he started the system up and as it was booting, he opened a hot pocket and began to eat.

"You know, my stash is running low. And when does my little clause take effect?"

Katya turned a questioning look to him.

"What little clause?"

"The clause stating that Rage has to sit on my lap during work hours when she's here."

Katya smirked.

"Oh THAT clause. It goes into effect tomorrow."

Taz started to laugh as Rage had this surprised look of disbelief.

Rage
May 23rd, 2003, 10:19:10 PM
Rage crossed her arms infront of her and glared between Taz and Katya. She shook her head, reaching for the dagger holstered to her thigh.

"Think that clause will work, Hormone Boy?" She grinned sadistically. She watched as Taz's smile faltered just a bit until he realized she was joking with him from the glint in her eyes. She put the dagger away and leaned over to place a kiss on Taz's cheek.

"Next time I won't be kidding." She whispered. He was an annoying little cuss at times, but she was very protective of him and she admitted it, she loved the guy like a little brother.

Taz Finch
May 23rd, 2003, 10:23:21 PM
Slapping his hand on his cluttered desk top, Taz called out to Katya.

"Alright!! I want too change my clause. It is now stipulated that she does THAT on greeting me everyday!"

Katya chuckled at the him and shook her head. Taz was grinning ear to ear, he loved agrivating Rage, if he didn't that means something was wrong in the universe.

Katya Sabutai
May 23rd, 2003, 10:30:16 PM
Katya laughed at the antics of those two. She turned her attention to her monitor. Looking for a "job". There were little ones here and there, but no real tag em and bag em styles they were used to getting. Didnt anyone want someone dead by a contract hit anymore?

She sighed as she kept strolling through the info feeding out over her screen.

Mockadane
May 26th, 2003, 01:29:53 AM
The veiw screen fluttered a bit with an electrical disturbance. The silent whoosh of the doors poured forth what seamed a birrage of individuals. In fact five beings entered the room... three walking quickly around the main being that approached Katya's desk, fully armed, and one standing near the door.

The power interupted in the building sending the command codes to Mockadanes watcher.

The Ysalamere nutrient frames that these five wore engulfed the force useres that might be near in mystery of events that were transpiring in this room.

Seating Himself in a chair accross from the woman behind the desk in this main chamber.... The big man had a relaxed look on his face as he spoke.

"MY name is Mockadane, and I am the sole resoarse for bounty hunting in this galexy!"

Knowing that the perimiter of this building was secured, The inhabitants were too be informed of the Bounty Hunters Guild's requirements. The monetary dues and such that were forthcoming and its BENIFITS!

''PLEASE... here me out before you make Me make a decicion.... you can only benifit from our assosiation!"

The arsenal of wheapns that glistened around Mockadane was to say the least ... Impressive!

Katya Sabutai
May 26th, 2003, 02:25:46 AM
Her eyes cut from her monitor to the large man that seated himself before her desk.

"MY name is Mockadane, and I am the sole resoarse for bounty hunting in this galexy!"

Her left eyebrow arched at his words as if she really couldnt believe he had just waltzed and began tooting his "horn".

''PLEASE... here me out before you make Me make a decicion.... you can only benifit from our assosiation!"

Her arm came up and her hand waved something off, it wasn't this man but her collegue Rage who already had a blade in hand but out of sight. Katya signaled the "okay" and steepled her fingers in front of her face.

"Let me get this straight. You are the sole resource of Bounty Hunters in this Galaxy? Do you really think me that naive to believe that? There are hundreds of Bounty Hunters out there doing business for themselves without your help Mister....Mockadane is it? And further more, I am not a Bounty Hunter."

She leaned back in her chair and let her arms relax on the arm rests as she watched this person with interest. His "toys" were nice, she gave him that. But so far that was all that impressed her so far. His attitude she had a hard time swallowing, then she remembered her jaunt to the Shadow Faene Fortress to buy her "toys". She did do that to the owners, and she almost laughed at her being on the receiving end for a change. She inwardly apologized to Daiquiri for that. Then she brought her attention to the behemoth in the chair set in front of her desk.

"Go on, I'm listening."

Rage
May 26th, 2003, 09:32:43 AM
Still in the other room with Taz, Rage stood up and walked to the door when she heard a low, thundering voice with Kat. She looked quickly at Taz.

"Stay here, Taz." She whispered as he nodded.

Rage crossed her arms over her chest and walked into the main room, her eyes widening at the impressive weaponary first, then the men filling the room. She had heard the words 'bounty hunter' and knew Katya's feathers had been ruffled. With a smirk, she moved to stand behind her friend and leaned against the wall, acknowledging each man's presence with a nod before looking straight at Mockadane.

"Go on, I'm listening." She heard Katya say.

Taz Finch
May 26th, 2003, 06:32:07 PM
Coming up behind Rage, his eyes taking a quick gander of her backside before peeking around her shoulder, Taz watches closely. Then whispers to Rage as he gestures to the large man from behind her.

"The sensitive type."

Rage
May 26th, 2003, 08:09:47 PM
"The sensitive type."

Rage turned around to see Taz peering out over her shoulder and she hissed at him,

"I thought I told you to stay back?"

She couldn't blame him for his curiousity, though. The group of men taking up their office were just too much of a curiousity to ignore.

Mockadane
May 29th, 2003, 11:17:35 PM
Mock's eyebrowse raised in an efforted look of suprise. Looking over at one of His companions, He saw the squinted disaproving slight side to side motion of head. Looking back to the woman... "Well... that might have sounded a bit much, but were in the top three!" His best grin was worn at the end of his statement.

"Anyways, I never thought you were bounty hunter's. But information makes the universe roll forward. Thats what im here for, I want to hire you and your associates to find out somthing for me, and I will pay you handsomley."

"Are you interested?"

Katya Sabutai
May 29th, 2003, 11:40:19 PM
A smile tugged at her lips, finally he was getting somewhere. Somewhere she wanted to go anyway. She leaned forward and placed her elbows on her desk and steelped her fingers as she rested her chin on them.

"Give me the download on the situation....You've just piqued my interest."

She listened intently as he began to fill her in on the details of what he wanted specifically.

Jaslin Fett
May 30th, 2003, 12:06:04 AM
Jaslin had stayed behind the men, gauging the situation. To her no perimeter was secure, no matter how well equipped you came. When she saw the woman lean forward, her interest drawn by Mock she moved forward. Her tense shoulders settling slightly and her hand falling away from her gun grip.

Jaslin slid her hand over Mockadane’s shoulder briefly.The touch she had placed on Mocks shoulder could be viEwed as just an employee letting her boss know she was there. Craning her neck to peer at Eldorack, who was oddly enough without DOG. Her eyes questioned but her mouth, which could not be seen behind the purple veil, drew down in a slight frown. Jaslin’s eyes watched everything as she always did with utter intensity. Though her body kept its casual stance next to her lover.....

Mockadane
May 30th, 2003, 12:17:14 AM
"I want a list af all the shipyard construction facilities that you can find, no matter there size." Mockadane holds up a data/credit pad. "If you can produce more than the three I know of... I will pay you $60,000 credits each for detailed coordinates and recent information about these places. I will up the price if you find out inside information such as the political standings of these along with to where if any people are massing warships!"

The total buisness look was apparent on Mock's face even after he spoke his peace. " With these cirtain responceabilities there will come inherant dangers... this is where the benifits come in. I will place you and yours under the Illusive Seech protection... if your investigations are to bring harm to YOU or YOUR'S, Lets just say I will wreak unforgetable torment upon the perpitraitors!"

Katya Sabutai
May 30th, 2003, 02:14:00 AM
Her eyes cut to the female who stepped up. This was one of the more serious hunters. Her eyes and body language spoke volumes what her voice didn't. She listened closely to what Mockadane had to say, and pursed her lips as she thought. She lightly chewed on her lip, and then nodded.

"Alright, I'll do my best for you. Any specific time limit you have here? Or am I at my own discretion?"

She tilted her head to the right as she waited for him to answer.

Mockadane
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:28:35 PM
"In two Months I will find you.. and we will conclude our buisness transaction!" His most impressive smile adorned his face. Pulling a small transmitter from his side he placedit on the desk.

"If you become in distress over what your searching for, and you need help press the button on that. Dont bother trying to trace it's signature for that will be futile. Dismantleing it will cause it to melt down. And remember its a one time insurance policy."

With that The big man stood up... "If there's nothing elce then we will call this conversation a sucsess!"

Jaslin Fett
Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:42:01 PM
Jaslin kept a well trained eye on all those that surrounded Mockadane and his crew. Though the meeting seemed to be going well, the bounty hunter knew things could always change within a split second.

She moved closer to Mockadane’s counterpart Eldorack. If anything were to happen it was best to be ready. His signal would be the one to watch. Jaslin wondered why Mock wanted to hire someone anyway. She saw no point to it at all. Information was easy to attain when it was wanted bad enough. Shrugging her shoulders Jaslin did not question anymore but watched......

Rage
Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:35:46 PM
Rage pulled slowly away from the wall she was leaning against and moved to stand next to Katya, taking in everything that was said, that was done. Her eyes drifted to the female of the bunch and nodded in to her in acknowledgement. Rage dragged her eyes away from the bunch to turn them on her friend.

"Well, Kat..." She drawled out. "What do you think? Do we take it or not?"

Katya Sabutai
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:05:33 AM
Katya looked over at Rage. Her lips pursed in more thought. She brought her finger up to let her friend know that she'd talk after the group left. Right now it would be business till the client left the doors.

Taz Finch
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:12:15 AM
The scrawny teen had slowly made his out too, and straight for the other female. He walked casually near to Jaslin and stopped. Arms crossed across his chest, he was thinking he'd never seen this many people with this many weapons in this office before. His eyebrows arched up as he slightly rocked on his heels. He looked over at the female bounty hunter.

"Hi."

She didn't even look at him at first. Then she slowly turned her head in his direction. He had his "bigger than life" smile.

"Do I scare you?"

Jaslin Fett
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:47:36 PM
The female bounty hunter returned the nod given to her by the woman. They new the name of the game, and were far from stupid. For Jaslin it was a defining moment. She would not have to worry about foolishness from anyone in there employee.

Jaslin arched a finely sculpted eyebrow at the boy. Her eyes scanning him, taking in his appearance and remembering it for future use. Her eye crinkled slightly at the corners. The veil she wore hiding the small smile tugging at her lips.

"Should I be?" Her husky voice slightly muffled by the purple covering....

Taz Finch
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:25:14 PM
He put his hands in his pockets and grinned tightly shaking his head.

"mmmmmm Nope."

Then he took on a thoughtful look.

"But if you ever need to be? Don't hesitate to ask."

And that smile of his appeared again as he wiggled his eyebrows.
Then the sound of someone clearing their throat and Taz looked over to see Katya glaring at him.

"ooooookay, I got to......umm.... finish some work. Nice talkin to ya, maybe later we can do lunch, who knows we may actually eat it."

He said as he made his way back to the rear door of the office, all the while the blonde's eyes stayed on him. Then he turned and ran back into the room he came out of.

Katya Sabutai
Jun 4th, 2003, 09:31:16 PM
Katya shook her head. And rolled her eyes.

"I apologize for that, he is a handful."

Then she picked up the transmitter. and nodded.

"Alright, one time deal on help, gotcha. So we'll see each other in two months."

Rage
Jun 5th, 2003, 03:44:44 AM
Rage bit her lip to keep from chuckling as Taz's 'attention' was drawn to someone else for a few minutes. She made sure he got back to his desk safely and then turned her head back to what was going on.

Looking quickly at Katya, she nodded her head slowly, turning her attention back to the bounty hunters that filled the room.

"We'll have the information you need at that time." She said, reaching out for the data pad that this Mockadane was still holding up. "May I?"

Mockadane
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:04:48 AM
Smiling wryly Mockadane held the data card upslightly over his left shoulder. Its grip was released as Jaslin took it in her hand to present it.

"Its incrypted and protected also.... the same with all my toys!"

Putting a com-link to his lips and speaking in a low, gutteral hapen tongue, He backed up a few steps.

Turning towards the door he noticed a painting on the wall... "HMMMM, Nice likeness!"

Jaslin Fett
Jun 10th, 2003, 12:02:14 AM
Jaslin watched the boy retreat. He was different to say the least. Turning her eyes back to the group she once again put on her stoic expression. Her eyes going flat, and her mouth set in a grim line under the veil.

Jaslin moved toward the woman after she took the data card from Mock. Offering it up to her. Not speaking, she stepped back behind Mockadane. She had never been much of a talker. The female bounty hunter figured that if she had something to say it would be said. Why waste precious moments on idle chit chat.....

Taz Finch
Jun 26th, 2003, 04:16:43 AM
He peeked around the partition, why was the boss going for this? She was an assasin and a darned good one too. This dude Big Daddy Mockadane was sort of insulting their business with this cloak and dagger stuff on shipyards. If the Tazster wasn't a gentleman and a ladies man, he'd bust him right in the chops he would. Thats when the beauty in the purple caught his attention again. Oooo did he want strut around and play up to her.

The thought running through his head was "Why be with a zero when you could be with a hero"...mainly HIM. She had averted her eyes to him and he smiled. Oh the "professional" type....more of a turn on. He winked at her and wet back around the partition to do a "victory" dance as he had just made his first "all star" move on the lass. The scrawny teen then walked back to his system setup feelin larger than life.....even though she never really saw the wink, at least in his mind she did.