PDA

View Full Version : Threads I'm needed in?

imported_Taja Loraan
May 23rd, 2003, 07:57:35 AM
By this time next week, I'll be through with exams and should be back to posting (yes, REGULARLY! *gaspshockhorror*). Before that though I'd just like to get a list of all the things I'm needed in -- not that I've forgotten, but because several of the RPs I'm involved in are very old and this is the only way to make sure whether people are still interested in continuing those threads. So... if you could, please post to this thread with a link or the name of the RP(s) I need to catch up on, with the following characters (this includes both SWFans and Meras):

Taja Loraan
Surpanakha
Torriana Marx
Soraya Taveres

Also, before I disappeared, I started planning out a few RP ideas with some people, so if you're still interested in going through with those, send me a PM and I'll get those threads started as soon as I'm back properly. Tank yas. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 23rd, 2003, 02:54:43 PM
*tacklehugs* :D:crack good to see you !!

ReaperFett
May 23rd, 2003, 02:55:52 PM
:wave hiiiiii!

Blaine
May 23rd, 2003, 10:16:09 PM
Shabz!

*huggles*

Taylor Millard
May 24th, 2003, 12:14:08 AM
Hey Shabby wb :)

Kelt Simoson
May 24th, 2003, 02:35:32 AM
*Snuggles Shab Shab, no PM for me? :(

Nathanial K'cansce
May 24th, 2003, 08:19:17 AM
I need to talk with ya about the story arc we wanted to do together for Taja but you cut out of AIM quite swiftly yesterday, and Surpanakha can post in that forbidden Elements thread, "One Step Closer."

Oh, and welcome back. =)

Peter McCoy
May 25th, 2003, 11:18:38 AM
*Kills Kelt with an elephant*

We're the LOW ART GLOOMINATI!
And we aim to depress!
The SCABARET SACRILEGENDS!
This is the Golden Age of Grotesque!

Alas, I won't be back properly for about a month. I've got 2 more weeks of revision before the last two weeks of my exams start. Oh well. At least I have my motto to see me through!

<FONT FACE="matisse itc" COLOR="magenta" size="5"> DOLL DAGGA BUZZ BUZZ ZIGGETY ZAG!!!!!</FONT>

imported_Taja Loraan
May 28th, 2003, 10:04:32 AM
Wheee I had my last exam today and I'm back and... Peter's exams have started and he's gone. :| Jebus.

And, a big huge 'erro to everybody. I know you all missed me terribly. :D But, really, no matter how merciful you're feeling or how much pity you take on me, I swear I had a heckuva lot more threads to reply to than just that. o.o

Droo
May 28th, 2003, 10:20:25 AM
Who are you again? :Poke

(Welcome back! :D)

imported_Taja Loraan
May 28th, 2003, 10:24:36 AM
I am your father.

Navaria Tarkin
May 28th, 2003, 10:32:14 AM
I'm a grandma? O_O

Droo
May 28th, 2003, 12:47:58 PM