PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time

Bowdin
May 22nd, 2003, 10:17:54 PM
Just an old friend stopping by making an appearance....Well kinda making an appearance!!!

Looks as if someone has taken over a certain idenity!!! :grumble

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2003, 11:36:57 PM
Pokes Bowdin..... "I'll be damned it lives" lol

How the heck are ya? You old snaggle toothed vampy u ? hehehe :lol :p

Bowdin
May 22nd, 2003, 11:39:32 PM
Been "Hanging around"....:lol

Just got a bit of the itch again and decided to see how things are going around here!!!

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2003, 11:41:45 PM
lol "A bit of an itch huh?? HMMM well that happens from time to time with us wayward vampys.:p Gonna post, and torment some unsuspecting mortals well itchen??" :lol

Bowdin
May 22nd, 2003, 11:46:38 PM
*Grins showing his fangs*

Could beeeeeeeee!!! :D

Alana Stormcloud
May 22nd, 2003, 11:49:25 PM
Grins back showing hers..... :evil lol "Good to hear it we need a few of the oldbies back to stir the pot: :p hands him a cane hehe

Bowdin
May 22nd, 2003, 11:58:10 PM
Stir the pot is my middle name......Oh wait.....It's Alucard :wings

*Takes the cane and crackes it across her backside!!!*

Are you trying to say that I'm Old my dear?

Alana Stormcloud
May 23rd, 2003, 12:01:27 AM
Takes the cane back and cracks it across his back side :p Of course your old lol See you even forgot your age...."mumbles Alzheimer’s"

Points to the cup on the table. "Don't forget your false vamp teeth" hehe :lol

Bowdin
May 23rd, 2003, 12:11:32 AM
I know how old I am!!!

The false teeth hold a sharp edge for a longer period of time.....I just had them worked on not too long ago as a matter of fact!!! >D

Alana Stormcloud
May 23rd, 2003, 12:16:09 AM
hehehe "It's a good thing, I was getting complaints from people bout u gummen em to death ." lol

Lord Soth
May 23rd, 2003, 12:16:36 AM
"Well,…well,…well...The prodigal son return’s unto his own...Good to see you Bowdin."

Snatches Alana up by the collar and quickly tosses her head long out the window to the ground five stories below. Turning slowly to face the brethren Vampyre, a wicked smile plays on his face.

"You know how it is...They think they run the place...Care for some blood mead my friend?"

Alana Stormcloud
May 23rd, 2003, 12:43:58 AM
Runs back up the stairs and shoves her lightsaber up his azz :p lol.... That is so deserved..... Picks tree limbs from her hair....."damn you Soth..." :lol

Lord Soth
May 23rd, 2003, 01:02:08 AM
As she moves in for the anal searing stab, Soth quickly step's to one side as Alana's saber impels a marble statues rock hard butt. With a swift boot to her own butt, the sudden forward momentum carry's Alana's reeling body straight out the open window once more.

"It’s like they say...Hell hath no fury..." Soth shrug’s as he continues to calmly pour the sacred wine as a faint thud plays in their ears.

Virrana'h Tei
May 23rd, 2003, 01:24:49 AM
Steps out from behind her Master and looks at Bowdin.

"So...Is this new meat?"

*Hears Alana coming up the stairs again*

Alana Stormcloud
May 23rd, 2003, 09:32:36 AM
Gets all the way back up the stairs..... A crazed look in her eye...... "He is old meat, but still edible." Alana answers in a low growl.

Her eyes lock on Soth in fury, and she calls down force lighting "not missing" It pours through Soth’s body, his blue black hair stands on end. Bits of pie and cake falling to the ground out of the locks that have taken on a definite singed look.

"Damn Soth I thought you quit hiding your dessert in your hair long ago.” She states with a grimace. "That’s a good look for you though...." :lol

Ro McCloud
May 23rd, 2003, 01:36:20 PM
*reads this thread and shakes his head*

I really wonder why the heck I joined you guys.

Alana Stormcloud
May 23rd, 2003, 02:30:17 PM
"Force lightenings Ro" :p "insert evil laughter"

"Oh do you now.... Live a little boyo, makes being a vamp worth while." lol :)

Ro McCloud
May 24th, 2003, 09:58:20 AM
*is slightly charred, starts to dust self off*

Live a little she says, how can I? I am like, dead.

*goes looking for his whiffle bat*

Mockadane
May 24th, 2003, 10:21:31 AM
"ENOUGH!!! QUIET DOWN!"

pulls a small ball from the tumbler...

"G - 52"

Eldorack
May 24th, 2003, 10:25:55 AM
Putting the last red chip on the little piece of paper, Eldorack looks up from where he is sitting.

"WOOO HOOO...BINGO" is heard throughout the place.

Standing up from his chair waving his hands around in a wierd fashion.

"I knew that this strategy would pay off sooner or later..."

Takes his teeth out of the small glass, dry's them off and places them inside of his mouth.

Lord Soth
May 24th, 2003, 01:59:53 PM
Both wine glasses fall effortlessly from his stunned grasp....

"You killed my apple fritters!...You BIYTCH!"

Hurriedly make's his way over to where Alana is standing, his new afro gently swaying as he does. With a violet jerk, Soth rip's the large throw rug right out from underneath her as she slams hard to the floor. Soth then quickly glances over to an enormous display cabinet and with a flick of his wrist the weighty piece of furniture crashes on top of her.

"Did someone say pancakes?"

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 24th, 2003, 11:04:52 PM
Goes and grabs syrup...

"i did...I also brought chocolat chips..."

Mockadane
May 26th, 2003, 01:48:47 AM
... All pay HEED... Bowdin ... Master Vamp...

o btw

that was three fifty for the intro....

Ro McCloud
May 28th, 2003, 09:07:01 AM
*returns, whiffle bat in hand, and proceeeds to beat everyone in this thread into a bloody lifeless pulp*

:D

Mockadane
May 30th, 2003, 12:41:03 AM
Shoots the puck... "Is that goal regulation SIZE?"

wiffle ball ..." block that pass... block that pass!"