PDA

View Full Version : A new face

Jezreal Darkshard
May 22nd, 2003, 03:43:50 PM
Jezreal walked slowly through the room looking for a sith that would let her join there order

She was wearing a white dress with purple edges and strange symbols on them she also had a blue and whit cloak on, long blue green hair was the same color as her eyes. she was a tall girl of 17

In her had he held a silver colored staff, she continued to walk through the hall, the only sound was her foot steps and the sound of her staff hitting the floor as she walked

"Hello if any one here?" she yelled out.

Maxim Vasilijev
May 22nd, 2003, 04:58:57 PM
Maxim wasn’t anything but an apprentice, and he certainly hadn’t been given permission by the elders to permit anyone entrance into the Order. But he did happen to be passing through the front doors right about the time Jezreal called out to someone.

He stared at her silver staff for a moment as he approached, wondering if perhaps she was here to visit the warlock, who also carried a staff with him everywhere that he seemed to go.

She looked to be perhaps a few years younger than he was at roughly twenty two years of age. And, being at this stage in life, his eyes certainly gave the girl a once over, though his expression remained its rather stony scowl.

“Can I help you with something?” His tone of voice was neither gruff, nor entirely welcoming. This wasnt to be taken personally, he was like this with everyone he met.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 22nd, 2003, 10:02:24 PM
Jezreal turns around and faces Maxim "hello i wish to join the sith order, are you a master or at least a knight?"

She watched him carefully her staff ready incase he decided to hurt her.

Maxim Vasilijev
May 23rd, 2003, 08:55:39 AM
He had to take some comfort in the fact that Jezreal had looked at him and questioned whether or not he was a master or at least a knight. Because having to answer the question as he did was a blow to his ego.

“No.” He scowled deeper, if that was even possible.

"But I will be eventually.” He added with a tone that made this statement unquestionable.

He noticed her somewhat defensive posture and somewhat uncharacteristically extended his hand in a polite greeting.

“Im Maxim, apprentice to Lady Vader.” He offered. And then with a small smile.

“And you can lower that thing..” He added, casting a glance at the staff she carried.

“Im in enough trouble without starting anything here.” This was added semi seriously, semi jokingly. He was, it seemed, always getting himself into trouble for something, but his master recognized his potential, and these mishaps were often turned into a lesson of sorts.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 23rd, 2003, 12:58:48 PM
Jezreal slowly lowered her staff "I am Jezreal Darkshard" she glared at him "I need to see a master who can permit me into the sith order.....unless you can do it"

she stoped glareing at him hopeing he would be able to get her in.

Maxim Vasilijev
May 23rd, 2003, 01:56:25 PM
When she didn’t shake his hand, he stuffed it into the pockets of the jacket he wore. His dark eyes met her glare in a seeming staring contest until she backed off, her glare fading a bit.

“Its not just the masters who can admit members, some of the knights can, too.” He stated, his tone of voice matching the scowl on his face.

“If you’ll just hold on a minute…” He added, actually going out of his way to be sure the woman was accommodated – he had somewhere to be and was putting off his plans to help with her admissions process. He moved to speak with a droid who immediately scuttled off down the hall in search of one of the more senior members. Maybe it was guilt at something he’d done earlier and knew he’d be I trouble for, or perhaps it was simply Maxim beginning to mature a bit.

“It shouldnt be that much longer.” He stated as he returned to her.

“Do you have any questions I can answer for you?”

Jezreal Darkshard
May 23rd, 2003, 02:29:04 PM
Jezreal smiled "thank you, no i dont have any questions but thansk for asking"

She sat down on a nearby chair waiting for the master to arrive.

Lady Vader
May 27th, 2003, 03:10:42 PM
*LV entered the room where the new arrival was speaking with Maxim. She stopped in the doorway and looked at both, before looking at the Maxim.*

I assume you have told her what is expected of her if she wishes to join?

Maxim Vasilijev
May 28th, 2003, 11:54:06 AM
I assume you have told her what is expected of her if she wishes to join

He wasn’t going to lie to her. Even if his response did make him seem less competent. He hadnt exactly had a chance to explain – and the girl hadnt had any questions to ask him.

This fact, he found some fault with. Though perhaps the girl had done her research on the Order, he knew from his interviews to get in to the university that it was good to at least have one question to ask, for it showed interest, and sounded a bit more intelligent than simply shrugging it off.

But it wasn’t for him to judge. At least, not with Lady Vader present. She was perfectly capable of passing judgment on admission among countless other things.

He shook his head.

“No.” He began, “She asked to speak with a knight or master and had no questions – at least, not that she wished to ask of me, being but an apprentice.”

His master likely knew how such a thing would grate on the nerves of her apprentice. He had made it very clear to her his determination to be knighted. But as he had not yet been, there had really been no other option than to do as he had done. And his tone was not whiny or disrespectful as he made his last comment, but rather his typical factual way of presenting information. This last piece was also offered with the smallest hint of a smile, something that his master, who knew him well enough, would likely notice.

They had spoken only a bit ago about where he stood in terms of a promotion and to some degree, though it was a very serious subject for both Maxim and his master, the fact that he wasn’t yet knighted had become a bit of a joke between them.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 28th, 2003, 12:45:44 PM
Jezreal could feel that LV was a master, she bowed

"I am most gratefull for you being here, I have no questions becuase i did a rather lot of research on the Sith Order before I came here."

Lady Vader
May 29th, 2003, 02:55:58 PM
*She looked at Maxim a moment longer before turning her head slowly to regard the young woman, raising an eyebrow.*

And what reseach did you uncover about the Sith Order?

Maxim Vasilijev
May 29th, 2003, 05:01:05 PM
Maxim met the gaze of his master, but turned away eventually, his eyes flickering the floor in thought.

He was supposed to meet Rast down in the city. His friend and follow Sith had found a speeder bike for sale that he thought Maxim might be interested in. He had been on his way down to the city when he'd come upon Jezrael in the recruiting center. But he said nothing of it. His master would dismiss him when she was ready, and until then he would show his respect to her by not offering up a single complaint at being delayed.

Afterall, he wanted her to know he was willing to delay his own personal things for the good of the order.

Jezreal Darkshard
May 29th, 2003, 09:24:24 PM
"I discovered that the Sith have the power to defeat its enemys and i want that kind of power"

Jezreal thought more on what she had learned "I could have joined the GJO but they are too soft and they dont act when they have the chance" for a beutiful girl Jezreal had a fighting heart.

Lady Vader
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:02:50 PM
*LV nodded.*

Be it known that if you enter into the Sith order, you are to treat it's members as your brothers and sisters. The Order will become your family.

Also, there will be no infighting, as it can be punishable by banning or death, as can slandering the name of the order.

*She took a breath and continued.*

If at some point in your growth as a Sith you decide you want to leave the order, let it be known that we do not chain you down and hold you back. You are free to go whenever you wish. Just be sure you leave on good terms. The alternate can be most... uncomfortable.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 12th, 2003, 03:46:56 PM
"I accept and I dont think I could ever leave such a wonderful place, and the thought of having a family again is a wonderful feeling" Jezreal smiled.

Lady Vader
Jun 12th, 2003, 04:59:36 PM
Then welcome to the Sith Order.

*She then turned to Maxim.*

Thank you, Maxim. You may go now.

*And then back to Jazreal.*

I will show you to your quarters on the second floor of the Sith Palace (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=117).

All amneties of the Order, from the dining hall, to library, to exercise rooms, are open to you. You are free and encouraged to practice your Force techniques and skills in the Training Grounds.

Also, the gardens are opne to you during the day, but are closed at night to offer privacy to the dragon that resides there.

*As they walked, the pillars and shadows seemed to shift and change, thanks to the Sith Majiks that inhabited the Palace. Anyone without knowing it's secrets would be forever lost in the long hallways.*

*They rounded a corner and entered a lift that shot them up to the second floor. From there LV led the young lady to an empty room.*

You may bring whatever possessions you wish to personalize your room.

As to having a Master, you must be patient. There are of course group training missions to further your studies.

*LV walked out of the room and left Jazreal to become aquainted with her new surroundings. She turned to look at her from the door.*

You are encouraged to get to know the others of the Order. After all, they are now you're brothers and sisters.

Again, welcome to the Sith Order.

*She then turned and left.*

Jezreal Darkshard
Jun 12th, 2003, 05:03:51 PM
Jezreal looked around her new room, she bowed to LV "thank you for your help" she watched as the master left

she then set the bag she had been carrying down on the bed and started to unpack her things puting them in varois places.