PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Feeling

Ebony
May 22nd, 2003, 02:14:23 PM
ooc: This takes place at the same time asHere (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29497).

ic:

Ebony is sitting upon her window sill, one leg hanging outside her room, going over the teachings that she has learned since joining the GJO and thinking to herself that they are different, but similar to what she learned while she was growing up. Her room overlooks the city, facing away from the Garden in the LQ.

She closes her eyes and stretches out with the Force to first sense her surrondings, and then out to see if she can pick up any interesting senses from Coruscant. She's not to worried about being attacked. That is when she sences his presence. Lord Gareth, her former Master.

Her eyes snap open as she turns her head to look outside, wondering where abouts he is here on Coruscant. Her catlike eyes twitch as she hears a faint knocking on her door, almost as if the person is hesitant to knock to get her attention. She's sure that info about how much she hates Jedi has spread around since she has kept it no secret about her hatred for Jedi, though she has kept quiet about her reasons for coming to the Jedi. Only a select few actually know.

Swinging her leg which is outside, into her room, she stands up and quietly walks to the door, brushing a hand through her black fur down to her black belt to straighten it out. On her belt hangs a lightsaber which has black patterns on it.

Putting a neutral expression on her face, she opens up the door to greet who ever it is that is knocking.

Mitara Sinar
May 22nd, 2003, 03:33:40 PM
As the door opens Mitara cheerfully greets Ebony....

"Hello! I just moved in next door and I thought it might be a good Idea to say hi to my new neighbors. I hope I didn't disturb you.... My name is Mitara Sinar, What's yours?"

Ebony
May 22nd, 2003, 04:13:13 PM
Ebony debates on whether or not she should see if she can scare the girl, but desides against it.

"Ebony"

Ebony only says the one thing, her name as she looks Mitara over with her dark cat eyes. After several long moments, she looks at Mitara's eyes, her own eyes seem to be able to look into a person's soul, or that's how it would feel to Mitara.

"If you're a noisy neighbour, you won't be happy. If you're not a noisy neighbour, then there is a chance we may become friends."

The corners of Ebony's mouth seem to twitch slightly, it almost looks like she's smiling faintly.

Mitara Sinar
May 23rd, 2003, 02:10:45 PM
Mitara doen't react to Ebony's glance....

"I don't tend to make much noise... I spend alot of time reading."

Ebony
May 24th, 2003, 09:35:48 AM
"It's a good thing you're not noisy because I Hate noisy neighbours."

Ebony allows herself to smile a bit more now. So she's got a bookworm for a neighbour. That will prove to be most entertaining in the future. She takes a deep breath, almost as if to calm herself.

"So, how long have you been on Coruscant?"

Mitara Sinar
May 25th, 2003, 03:11:08 PM
" I've been here for 10 hours so far.... And I think there is too many people in this city.... By the way... How big IS this city?"

Ebony
May 25th, 2003, 04:12:12 PM
Ebony continues to smile.

"Coruscant is a City planet. The whole planet is one big city. The ppl are more or less stacked on top of each other, but the Jedi here are lucky. We are not crammed into sardine cans like everybody else on this planet."

Ebony figures that she will have a bit of fun right now and exaggerate slightly on how ppl here are.

Mitara Sinar
May 25th, 2003, 04:20:43 PM
"That's Awful!! How can anybody live like that!! What happend to the nature that use to be here? Are there no plants? Why would so many people want to come here if they had no plants?!"

Ebony
May 26th, 2003, 08:21:37 AM
"It's easy if you don't pay attention to the crowd and the noise from it all. As for what happened to the nature that was here, well, it's all been destroyed so the city could grow. There are areas where there are plants like here at the GJO. We have a Garden that is attached onto our LQ for those that like to walk and feel grass between their toes.

PPL want to come here because this is the Capitol."

Ebony looks at Mitara, and she blinks for a moment as memories of her own daughter come to mind.

Mitara Sinar
May 26th, 2003, 09:35:31 AM
"That's just wrong!! People should live in harmony with nature! Not destroy it!! Well I guess there is nothing I can do about it..."