PDA

View Full Version : The wrong kind of janitor. (open-maybe a fight?)

Gaia Jaabaarrrii
May 21st, 2003, 02:55:24 PM
<center>The Moon's End Cafe
Coruscant
2 pm CST</center>

"GAIA! Git back here!"

Purple-ish blue eyes flashed as a mop moved quickly across the floor behind the counter as the girl's ears pricked slightly and she turned quickly towards the back door.

"In a minute Sir!"

A tail swished behind the counter, as the girl moved holding the mop to the door, "Yessir, whacha won't?"

"I want this back area clean!" a middle aged man shouted at the girl before stepping forward and pushing her back there, "I'm not letting you stay in the apartment for free now am I?" the man said over his back as he went to serve a customer, as the girl continues to mop furiously.

"No, you don't sir, not at all." She spoke through clenched teeth, a growl coming from her throat.

Nequa Galos
May 21st, 2003, 09:22:22 PM
Removing the cowl of his jet black cloak, Nequa sits down at the bar. Hearing the growl and the tail end of the exchange, Nequa asks the bartender "Why are you so harsh with the girl?"

Resting his arms on the counter while waiting for an answer, a faint glint can be seen coming out of his cloak.

Gaia Jaabaarrrii
May 22nd, 2003, 08:49:29 AM
"I hafta, even if her mother is my sister-in-law, the girl needs to know responsability. Now what can I get you sir?"

As her Uncle got Nequa's order, Gaia mopped the back floor furiously, muttering a few choice words under her breath. Her tail flicked back and forth, and her ears swiveled so she could hear the conversation going on between her Uncle and Nequa.

Nequa Galos
May 22nd, 2003, 09:17:56 PM
"A Gizer Ale, please. And there are alternitaves to the harsh way you are using to teach her responsibility. I have a few suggestions if you're willing to listen to them."

Seeing her ears swivel Nequa says, "And you, missy, can land in a world of trouble by eavesdropping on the wrong conversations."

Nequa then shifts on the stool to get comfortable with an accompanying creak of metal and a slight whine of servo motors.