PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition spar 5

Pierce Tondry
May 21st, 2003, 12:08:29 PM
(ooc) Combatants, please read this thread (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29512) in Avalon before posting.

Rognan Dar
May 21st, 2003, 12:33:53 PM
Rognan was looking forward to this day. Today, he will see how good he was aginst someone else that was most likely better then him. He was not about to let this appertinity go to waste. He was going to give it his all, and his all is the best he could do.

He entered the arena and saw the platform that he would be battling on. It was about five feet off the ground and flat. The sun was high in the sky, warming the air. This was going to be a battle indeed.

He waited for his apponent to show. but for the mean time, he sat down and tried medatating. Something he saw others do, but didn't quite understand it himself.

Straffe Stormrider
May 21st, 2003, 07:12:40 PM
Straffe had waited for this moment for a long time. He walked through the feild towards the platform. After his extense training, he seemed to have a renewed streingth. The grass seemed to part as he walked a straight line towards the arena.

He wore his black tank top with navy blue jeans. He left his ninja gear at his quarters and only carried his sword. The strap was snug against his chest, the chrome shined in the bright sun.

Straffe spotted what appeared to be his opponent and smiled. He was going to enjoy this. His face remained emotionless as he approched the stage. He caught Rognan's attention and bowed

"You must be the lucky one who will face me"

He outreached his hand with a smile on his face

Rognan Dar
May 22nd, 2003, 10:45:51 PM
Rognan looked up at the man talking to him. He was very impressive looking, but looks are desiving. He stood up and took the hand.

"I guess. Dont really know who I'm fighting, but since noone else has come, I guess you it. My names Rognan Dar, most just call me Rog."

Straffe Stormrider
May 23rd, 2003, 06:54:56 AM
Their hands copnnected and Straffe felt his power

"I am Straffe Stormrider. Do you know what we have to do to start this?"

Rognan Dar
May 23rd, 2003, 03:18:14 PM
"Dont look at me. All I know is that we are to come here. From there I have no clue whatsoever."

Rognan took his hand back and looked around the arena. There didn't seem to be to many people around, not even someone to tell them what to do.

Marga Alton
May 25th, 2003, 12:40:44 PM
Marga quickly and quietly makes her way to the stands, getting herself a front row seat. Before she sits down, she waves to Rognan and then blows him a kiss.

Straffe Stormrider
May 26th, 2003, 07:23:05 AM
Straffe cocked an eyebrow as he saw the woman blow his opponent a kiss. He looked back at Rognan

"A friend of yours?"

Rognan Dar
May 26th, 2003, 01:35:03 PM
Rognan smiled back at Marga.

"Yeah, she is. So, what do you say. Want to just go ahead and start?"

Straffe Stormrider
May 27th, 2003, 07:37:15 AM
Straffe cracked his knuckles

"Lets get it on"

He smiled as he walked onto the platform. He stood on one side and cracked his neck

"Do you want the first move?"

He kept a devilish grin on his face as he hadnt faught Rogan before and loved a challange

Rognan Dar
May 27th, 2003, 01:05:21 PM
Rognan got on the platform also. He shruged his shoulders at Straffe's question.

"Lets just see how it goes."

There was nothing comfident in his voice. It was plain, not frighted, just like he was having a normal conversation. He activated his lightsaber and stood in a defensive position to start out.

"Ready?"

Destiny Stormrider
May 27th, 2003, 05:33:57 PM
They were about to begin when a loud cheer came:

"WWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO! C'mon Straffe, you know you da best!"

It was Destiny, Straffe's cousin. She personnally hated violence, even as simple spars but she knew how much it meant to Straffe. He wanted to be "as good as Lance".

Lance hadn't been around the GJO for the past days, or at least Destiny thought so since she hadn't seen him. She thought Straffe needed support and had come very early to cheer for him.

Straffe Stormrider
May 28th, 2003, 08:54:18 AM
Straffe pulled the sword out of its sheth on his back. The metal shined in the light. His face remained emotionlessas he fliped a switch on the sword and it was engulfed by a flue light, becomeing his saber.

He looked over his shoulder as he heard Destinys voice. A slight smile spread across his face as it was time to show his true potential. His eyes locked on his adversary as his muscles started to contract, his cloths starting to become tighter.

Wind started to gust around Straffe as dust seemed to creat a tornado around him. He clentched his fists and punched the air on each side of him, stoping the wind in its tracks. Rognan was going to be shocked by the trickes he had up his sleeves.

Straffe slid his left foot forward and held his saber in his right hand. Keeping the tip on the saber behind his right foot, his left hand stuck out in front of him in an open palm

"Lets get started!"

Rognan Dar
May 28th, 2003, 01:01:44 PM
"Dont rush yourself. There is plenty of time. Wouldn't want you to start unready."

Though this small joke might have lightened up Rognans mood, he didn't think Straffe would like it. Oh well.

"Alright. Lets begine."

Rognan remained motionless. Almost like a statue, waiting to get smashed. But the reall deal was hidden. His secret would never be found out unless straffe knew what he was. Since he never met him before, he doughted he did.

Straffe Stormrider
May 29th, 2003, 09:45:20 AM
Straffes eyes squinted as small amounts of electric bolts strated to channel arcoss his body. In a flash, Straffe flew towards Rognan.

He kept his sword dragging behind him, crteating sparks as he moved at a fast speed. He suddenly seemed to disappear when he was close to rognan. Straffe reappeared above his opponent and braught his saber dowards

Rognan Dar
May 29th, 2003, 01:20:12 PM
Rognan didn't move a muscle, as Straffe ran at him with lightning speed. He watched his every move. Then he was gone. Not gone in a sence, but just out of veiw. With Rognan's Lorrdian skills he knew where he would be. He looked up in time to see a Straffe's sword point coming at him. He took one hand off his saber and rased it above his head and sent out a telepathic wave to push him higher in the air. He returned his hand back to his saber and stepped back two steps and waited for Straffe to land.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:28:53 PM
"A challange..."

Straffe said to himself. He landed with ease and propelled himself back at Rognan. He began launching slash's left and right attempting to think of a weakness

Rognan Dar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:20:54 PM
Rognan takes steps backwards as he blocks and moves out of the way of Straffe's attacks. Finding a open spot in his attacks he sends a force blast at Straffe in attempt to knock him over.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 4th, 2003, 08:13:54 AM
Straffe fliped backwards and sprang off his hands onto his feet. He quickly dahsed back and speared him to the ground. He got back up and braught his saber down

Rognan Dar
Jun 4th, 2003, 01:28:45 PM
Rognan was knocked to the ground. He looked up into the face of Straffe and then he saw his saber coming at him. He lifted his feet up and used both his feet to kick Straffe in the chest, sending him to the ground.

Rognan got up and braught his own saber down on him.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:58:07 PM
Straffe rolled to the side as he let Rognans hit the ground. He hoped in the air and gave a round house kick to his opponents jaw. Fallowing through with his saber

Rognan Dar
Jun 5th, 2003, 01:33:25 PM
Straffe's foot connected with Rog's jaw, spinning him a full circle before falling to the ground. That bloody hurt, he said to himself. He was about to rub his jaw that was already swelling when he remembered where he was.

The kick to the head made it hard to consintrate for a while. So when he tried to block Straffe's saber, he had to dodge them more then block them.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:24:04 AM
"Pretty fast..."

Straffe said to himself as Rognan dodged the slash of his saber. He dashed back towards his opponent, useing Force Speed to inhance his movability. He darted back and forth, almost not able to be seen. He checked Rognan in the chest

Rognan Dar
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:43:43 PM
Wow, he's fast, he said right before he got, checked?, in the chest. He fell to the for clutching his chest. After a second, Straffe could hear a heavy breath from Rognanm the reason being he go tthe wind knocked out of him.

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 11th, 2003, 04:24:31 PM
Straffe held his blade inchs from rognans neck

"Your lucky Im not a Sith or youd be dead my friend"

Straffe chuckled lightly as he pulled his saber away. He kept some distance between them so that he wouldnt get jumped like the other times

"Want so breathing time or do you wish to continue?"

Rognan Dar
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:25:37 PM
Right as Straffe finished his sentence he was thrown back from another of Rognan's force pushes. He stood up in a dramatic slow motion, though, this was not what he ment to do.

"Time is but the esence. We will finish this now."

A new type of spirt was about Rog. Just the way he stood you could tell something changed. And it was serious. Rog's face was set. He didn't blink. He only looked at Straffe. Rognan losly held his saber that pointed to the ground.

"This match has only begone."

Straffe Stormrider
Jun 13th, 2003, 09:32:05 PM
Straffe grinned as he anticipated his oppnents streingth. It had been awhile since he had a worthy advesary and now was the time

"Now let me reveal my truw power!"

Straffe began by summoning his aura. He was engulfed by a golden flame and his eyes began to turn white. Useing the force to inhance his skills, he gripped his saber. He slowly put the tip to the ground as he lifted his hand in the air. The sky turned black as clouds started to form

"A mood change if you will..."

His face remaind emotionless as the smoke rolled in. An ancient Jedi trick that very few know of, weather control. Mist started to form and engulfed the ring. Rognan couldnt see infront of him

"Your going to have to use your sense now"

Straffe triped rognan to the ground and quickly dissappeard into the smoke again