PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition spar 2

Pierce Tondry
May 21st, 2003, 11:52:22 AM
(ooc) Combatants, please read this thread (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29512) in Avalon before posting.

Liu Fong
May 21st, 2003, 12:27:43 PM
Liu steps out onto the stage, squinting in the sunlight. He wears his usual cream colored long shirt and blue pants, both of which ripple in the breeze. He raises his right arm to shield his eyes and look about in the crowd for anyone he knows. His left sleeve has been tied off in a tight knot below where it was severed, and it flaps out to his side in a lazy fashion.

"Who will I be dueling against, I wonder...?"

Oriadin
May 22nd, 2003, 02:28:53 AM
Oriadin sat down amoungst the crowd to watch the fight. Lui was someone he hadnt met and was keen to see the man in action. He was keen to take a look at most of these exhabitions in fact.

Shanaria Fabool
May 22nd, 2003, 11:52:23 AM
Shanaria gets herself a front row seat, near to where Lui was standing... She gives Lui a flirty wave, and blows him a kiss. Then calls out to him....

"GOOD LUCK LIU!!! I KNOW YOU CAN WIN!!"

Maximas
May 23rd, 2003, 02:10:15 AM
Maximas strolled up almost as if he didnt have a care in the world. His master, Estelle, had been running through some combat training with him recently so he felt ready. Pretty sure he'd put up a reasonable fight.

He stepped onto the stage infront of the crowd and searched for his Master. Would she come see? He hoped so. Then he glanced over at his opponant. Liu Fong was his name. Max had never heard of him, nor seen him before. There was something odd about him though. Did he only have one arm?

"Hey you!" He called out as he approached the man. "Your not Liu are you?". The man nodded. "This fight hardly seems fair, since you have... one arm and all". Maximas tried not to laugh. His arrogant nature becoming apparent.

A woman called out from the crowd. "GOOD LUCK LIU!!! I KNOW YOU CAN WIN!!". This only served to humor Max even more.

Liu Fong
May 23rd, 2003, 07:34:49 AM
Liu grins at Shanaria, but its short lived as his opponent comes onto the arena. He's a rude and arrogant little man it seems, and this is only judging from the smirk as he speaks his last sentence.

"This fight hardly seems fair, since you have...one arm and all."

"You'd be surprised," Liu says, glaring at Maximas past the brightness of the sun. "I may be more formidable than you imagine."

Maximas
May 23rd, 2003, 07:52:48 AM
"I doubt it", he answered sharply as he turned his back to Liu, more out of disrespect than anything else. He walked a few steps forward before turning about face to look at his opponant once again.

"Got your girlfriend to come and see you get a beating as well I see.". Maximas shared an evil glare in Lius direction. "Perhaps she will end up commin home with me!". He let out a cheeky smile and small chuckle before holding out his arm to one side. The sparring lightsaber shot towards his hand in a flash. There he stood in a relaxed looking pose.

"Fancy taking first shot?", he mocked as he stood there in his cream colored trousers and loose fitting white shirt which flapped a little in the cool breeze. Maximas didnt care to much for the Jedi attire and wore his normal clothes to be a little rebelious.

Estelle Russard
May 23rd, 2003, 09:02:09 PM
Estelle inched her way through the stands, politely excusing her stepping on of innocent toes as she progressed, to take an empty seat beside Oriadin.

She smiled a greeting to him as she got settled, and then looked out to the arena see Maximas and a padawan she had yet to meet, Liu Fong, squaring off.

"Have I missed anything?"

Oriadin
May 24th, 2003, 03:32:19 AM
--Ah, long time no see Ms Russard.

I think they are just about to begin. Looks as if there is a bit of a phsycological battle going on between the two at the moment though.--

Estelle Russard
May 24th, 2003, 02:10:59 PM
"Yes, too long, Oriadin. Its good to see you"

She smiled as she replied but Oriadin's last comment worried her alittle. Psychological battle was probably a polite way of saying Max was expressing his pointy-edge personality again. .

Her smile faded and she took on a resigned and poised aspect. Somehow she felt this was going to be every bit as much a challenge for her as a Master to watch, than Max as a padawan to fight

Liu Fong
May 24th, 2003, 10:52:34 PM
"I don't want to," Liu says carelessly. "You can attack if you want though. I won't stop you."

Maximas
May 25th, 2003, 06:34:11 AM
"Dont you even want to pick up your weapon? I wouldnt want you to get hurt now sonny".

Max spoke to the man as if he were a child. He didnt think of him that way, he just wanted to put him down. He sensed someone familiar enter the scene so turned his head to check out who it was. Estelle had arrived. As soon as he saw her he felt relaxed and calm within. He sent her a goofy looking smile before returning his attentions to Liu Fong.

Liu Fong
May 26th, 2003, 02:16:10 PM
"No, I'll be fine, I think."

Liu lifts his hand and waves Maximas forward.

"Come on, attack before the stands clear."

Maximas
May 27th, 2003, 04:08:23 AM
Max dropped his weapon at the side of the stage. His opponant starting to anger him a little. He began to wonder if he was actually there to fight, or simply smile sweetly in his girlfriends direction.

He walked forward until he was eyeball to eyeball with Liu. He gave the man a stern look. There was a moment where everyone in the crowd held their breaths as they waited to see who would start things off.

Max grabbed Liu's cream colored shirt, hooked his leg around him too. He gave the man an almightly shove, sending him on his backside on the platform. It wasnt very Jedi like, but then that was Max. He felt fustraited and so this felt like a good way to get things going.

Liu Fong
May 27th, 2003, 08:53:14 AM
Liu catches himself on his one arm, springing back up just as quickly as he was put down. He tilts his head and uses his upward momentum to make the first attack: a fierce headbutt.

Maximas
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:54:34 PM
Max saw it coming but couldnt react quick enough. Liu connected with a powerfull headbutt which sent the blond haired man to the floor with a burst lip. He lay there on the floor for a second, holding his mouth. He pulled his hand away to see some of the blood. He had underestimated his opponant it would seem.

He kicked out at Lui from the floor to the back of the mans legs. Right behind his knees. He hoped it was hard enough to knock the man off balance.

Liu Fong
Jun 2nd, 2003, 09:41:45 PM
An unexpected maneuver! Liu was certain he'd stand before countering. Despite this, he manages a fast defense in the form of a backflip, landing shakily and staggering back a bit.

"C'mon..." he mutters under his breath. "Stand up."

Shanaria Fabool
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:33:55 AM
YAAAAAH!! GO LIU!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Maximas
Jun 5th, 2003, 02:44:53 PM
Seeing Liu stagger backwards slightly gave Max an idea. The lightsabers that had been left to the side of the platform were calling out to be used. Maximas used the force and lifted the weapons up and sent them hurtling towards his stumbling opponant.

That gave the Jedi Padawan enough time to stand up and prepare for any incomming attack.

Liu Fong
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:52:29 PM
Liu's body slides swiftly down as his legs part in a Chinese split and he lies flat against the floor to avoid the blades. This is not a move Liu is flexible enough to do well. His recovery is slow as he stands, turning his body to the side to monitor both the errant weaponry and the opponent.