PDA

View Full Version : Moving in....(Open)

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 10:47:49 AM
Mitara Walks the halls of the LQ, looking for an empty room. The 13 year old girl has with her 2 large heavy suit cases, a large backpack, and 2 Large bags held up with shoulder straps. After a few moments she finds a room that is empty, and takes her things in, ploping them on the floor happy to get them off her body.

She looks around the room, suprised at the size and what is already there.

"Wow... This is much better than the room I had at home..."

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 11:03:52 AM
On his way back to his room, trudging down the halls of the LQ, Agden had spotted a small girl carrying what looked like twice her weight. He had thought to ask her if she needed help when suddenly she disappeared into a room – though left the door open. Curiosity, and his boredom, motivated him to make his way to the threshold and nod faintly.

“Y’have any more luggage y’need help wi’?”

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 11:09:32 AM
Mitara looks back at her door to see Agden standing there...

"No.... This is it."

Mitara walks over to the couch and sits down, and takes a deap breath...

"Feel free to come in.... I just got here so I know almost nobody... I'm Mitara Sinar"

Mitara offers her and as a greeting.

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 11:12:15 AM
For a moment the Zabrak remained stationary, as though he was puzzling over something. That, in fact, was precisely what he was doing. Deaf as he was Agden could hear nothing what so ever, and relied upon lip reading to understand what was said to him. This condition had just begun to affect him recently, so he was still learning the various nuances of speech.

“Thanks… ‘m Agden.”

Accepting the handshake, the towering Padawan met the girls hand with his own pale tattooed hand. When he spoke it was with a thick accent, from the highlands of somewhere or other.

“… Y’just joined the Jedi Order? … Y’look a little young t’be a Jedi.”

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 11:18:59 AM
"I'm 13, and I know that there are people here that are younger than me. I was exceped into the order about a half hour ago. apparently I have a natural talent for healing. I have been told that my powers start healing others at a symple touch form me. It's nothing powerful right now but I know I can stop small cuts from bleeding by touching them."

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 11:23:56 AM
“Ah see.”

Agden nodded faintly and for a moment glanced down at his hand. When he’d shaken hands with the girl, had any of this healing affected him or was it done by force only. Glancing back up, he smiled faintly.

“Y’want to be a healer then, or d’ye have other plans fer yer trainin?”

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 11:30:20 AM
"I want to help people...But the reason I showed up here is because a close friend of mine is here. So I'll take any training I can get."

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 11:34:47 AM
Almost hesitantly, Agden sat down on the arm of the couch and nodded. He looked away for a moment though upon speaking turned straight back to Miatra.

“Y’probably won’t start training proper for a while though. A lot of the Masters are busy and din have the time to do it. Most of us Padawans just train together…”

He took a moments introspection before adding.

“Who’s yer friend here?”

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 11:45:04 AM
Marga was a few moments behind Mitara because of something she wanted to do, that being finished now, she finds her way to the room that Mitara has chosen for herself. She knocks ever so lightly on the door that it would be easy to over look it.

Hello Domna Mitara.

Marga speaks through telepathy to both Mitara and Agden since that is her preferred mode of communication.

Hello Vai Dom.

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 11:46:13 AM
"Well I'm in no hurry to start training. I just want to learn, and I'm sure that I can learn alot from the other students here."

Mitara streaches...

"My friend's name is Garen Selore. We grew up togather, and have been good friends ever since we met each other at the age of 2 years old."

Mitara look up to Marga...

"Hi Marga! Come on in! "

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 11:50:02 AM
Marga steps into the room, and smirks slightly since she has a bit more background on this then Agden's getting.

You'll have plenty of oportunaties to learn from your fellow students Mitara. Don't you worry about that.

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 11:57:34 AM
A telepath! Brilliant. Agden couldn’t help but smile.

“Never met the lad,” he remarked, before nodding in greeting at the new arrival.

Pleasure, ma’am, he replied, speaking as best he could through the Force.

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 12:03:12 PM
Marga smiles as Agden speaks through telepathy. Sure it's not up to what she's used to, having grown up in a family of telepaths, but still rather good.

The pleasure's mine Vai Dom since you decide to acknowledge my presence.

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 12:06:12 PM
"It's a big Place, I'm not suprised you havn't met him yet"

Mitara smiles at Marga...

"I'm not worried about that.... Though I do learn best from books"

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 12:08:13 PM
Whatever Vai Dom was, it sounded more like a compliment than an insult, so Agden was happy with that.

“The Order has a huge holocron library of information y’kin read, y’know? It’s just off the main section of th’temple.”

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 12:12:53 PM
Mitara's eyes light up as she hears about the library...

"I probably will go there as soon at they give me access to the temple.... How big is the library?"

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 12:21:40 PM
The library is a good size from what I hear, though I myself have never been there. I've been to busy with.......other things to go to the library.

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 12:29:10 PM
Mitara gets a questioning look on her face...

"How can you be too busy for a library?"

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 12:33:54 PM
Easily, I have other things that I have to do, and it gives me time for recreation. I do have a bit of recreation time, but not much and the recreation time that I do have, I spend it with my friends.

Agden Ithrin
May 21st, 2003, 12:39:34 PM
“… ‘ave only been once. The librarian’s really helpful,” Agden contributed, however small a contribution.

“Wouldn’t mind going along wi’ye if ye intend on going soon.”

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 02:22:50 PM
"I'll most likely go there after I am set up here."

Mitara gets up off the couch and walks over to the suitcases on the floor. She opens one of them and starts to pull out a number of LARGE books like....

The Art of Space Travel: How to fly When your computer stops working.
The Art Of War: Tatics to Control
The Complete Guide to Farming
The Emergency Medical Bible: When Things Go Wrong.

She also pulls out a number of Chemistry, Biology, Geology, and Phisics text books, as well as a few books on Self Defence, and puts them on a set of shelves that are in the room.

Marga Alton
May 22nd, 2003, 07:50:44 AM
Marga shakes her head slightly, but smiles as she does this.

I take it you like your books Domna Mitara

Mitara Sinar
May 22nd, 2003, 10:20:13 AM
Mitara looks up from her books and looks a Marga....

"What makes you think I like my books?"

Marga Alton
May 23rd, 2003, 01:06:56 PM
All the books that you are pulling out of your bag is a small hint.

Mitara Sinar
May 23rd, 2003, 01:21:07 PM
"Oh my other suitcase is also filled with books. As I said I find it easy to learn from books. I also find it relaxing..."

Marga Alton
May 23rd, 2003, 01:25:54 PM
Well, then I wish you the best in your learning. Me though, I find it easiest to learn from actually doing something.

Mitara Sinar
May 23rd, 2003, 01:28:47 PM
Mitara stops what she is doing for a moment...

"Question... What kind of stuff is taught here? How is it taught?"

Marga Alton
May 23rd, 2003, 01:39:26 PM
You will be taught how to use the Force here. Also, in areas where you have Force abilities, you will be taught how to use them. Usually you are taught one on one with your Master teaching you. You can also go to the library and read up on different things there.

Mitara Sinar
May 23rd, 2003, 01:45:35 PM
"When Will I know when A Master has been chosen for me?"

Marga Alton
May 23rd, 2003, 02:00:21 PM
They will contact you to let you know when and where to meet for your first training session.

Mitara Sinar
May 23rd, 2003, 02:08:28 PM
"Um....Ok....Is there anything else I should know about this place?"

Marga Alton
May 23rd, 2003, 02:39:50 PM
Depends on what all you want to know? Ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Mitara Sinar
May 25th, 2003, 01:47:16 PM
Mitara looks at the two others in her room.....

"Well....What do the two of you doo in your free time?"

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 08:07:12 AM
Anything from going to the B&G, to a walk in the Garden, to strolling through the streets of Coruscant shopping. And sometimes when I'm ambitious, I'll sit down at night and read a chapter in a book.

Oh, I also do alot of cooking.

Mitara Sinar
May 26th, 2003, 09:38:11 AM
Mitara smiles and nod...

"That sounds nice...."

She then looks over to Agden....

"So what do you like to do in your free time?"

Agden Ithrin
May 27th, 2003, 03:25:54 AM
Agden had remained quiet, not feeling the need to place any input into the conversation until this point.

“I, ah… train mostly. Sometimes like t’go fer walks around the grounds, or Coruscant city, but otherwise I just want to better m’skills.”

Mitara Sinar
May 27th, 2003, 08:45:00 PM
"Ok.... Umm..... Are there any places like Lakes on this planet... All I've seen is this city."

Mitara goes back to unpacking her books...

Agden Ithrin
May 30th, 2003, 04:11:53 AM
“Nah, Coruscant is all skyscrapers. S’a shame. Y’d think the Jedi would be based on a more nature friendly place. I suppose it’s str’tegic or something,” Agden replied, his voice trailing off with his last words.

Mitara Sinar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:05:34 AM
Mitara shakes her head...

"that's just Sick... that they would destroy all the nature on this planet just to make a really BIG city."

Marga Alton
Jun 2nd, 2003, 03:21:47 PM
That is ppl though. Destroy your surrondings for what you want. Alot of cultures work that way unfortunately.

Mitara Sinar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:27:53 AM
Mitara finishes unpacking her books...

"I know... Well .... I think I want to go see this Jedi Library.... Sooo.... Where is it?"

Agden Ithrin
Jun 5th, 2003, 11:14:22 AM
“I don’t think Coruscant ever had nature on it, y’know? Plus, it’s better t’have one giant Coruscant than lots of other smaller planets all wrecked… right?”

Mitara Sinar
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:08:28 PM
Mitara Sighs....

"I guess your right... It is better than it could be..... Now do any of you know where the library is, or do I have to sniff it out?"

Marga Alton
Jun 11th, 2003, 08:20:18 AM
I'm sorry, I don't know where the library is.

Mitara Sinar
Jun 11th, 2003, 12:30:05 PM
Mitara looks at Agden...

"Do you know where the library is?"

Agden Ithrin
Jun 15th, 2003, 02:02:46 PM
He nodded faintly.

“Aye… It’s er…”

His mind wheeled for a second.

“Well I can’t give directions, but I could show y’.”

Mitara Sinar
Jun 16th, 2003, 11:09:42 AM
"Ok... please.... lead the way..."

Mitara puts her other bags off to the side of her room, then gets her book bag and puts it on...