PDA

View Full Version : 24 Finalle (Spoilers)

Jedi Master Carr
May 20th, 2003, 11:26:04 PM
Okay wow what an ending first they raped up the final very quick with Kingsley confessing and Novak basically coming back around. The war was averted but its not over. The German bad guys (still not sure why they are) decide to do something else they get Mandy (from Season 1 she blew up the plane in the first episode) and she poisons Palmer that just blew me away. Not sure if he is dead or not to me that is a shock I didn't see anybody dying at the end except Kinglsey but if he doesn't come back that is a bigger shock than Jack's wife. Now what will happen who are these German guys? Nina is employed to them that is obivious because she spoke in a German accent in season 1 to some mysterious person. Also Mandy was emplyoed by the same people as Nina so there is an obvious connection there. My two theories are they are either Nazis or communists I can't think of any other scenerios that fit. My guess is they want to take over the country for their ideological purposes. But that is just my theory too bad we will have to wait 6 months to find out, that plain sucks.

ReaperFett
May 21st, 2003, 06:19:58 AM
I'm not reading the spoilers, I am just here to point out that 24 spoilers go in 24 spoiler threads ONLY. The UK is only at 8PM, and other countries are similar. Be considerate for them.

Jedi Master Carr
May 21st, 2003, 11:05:13 AM
That is why I put spoiler tag on it, I feel sorry your are behind but the best is yet to come.

Figrin D'an
May 21st, 2003, 11:56:09 AM
I still think the first season of 24 was better. There were too many little things this season that detracted from the main story... like Kim. Nice eye candy, but totally unneccesary. The writers worked too hard to force her into the storyline. And the anomosity between Michelle and Carrie got old really quickly. The main premise was fine... it worked for the most part... just lots of little things that seemed really contrived to me, even things designed to move the plot along.

Jedi Master Carr
May 21st, 2003, 02:23:58 PM
I liked the second season better probably because of all the hints of the real bad guys the suspense is killing me I want to know who the real bad guys are, in that way I think Season 3 will be better because I feel it will conclude the story and we will learn the whole truth. Now I just want to know did Palmer live or die