PDA

View Full Version : Me....

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2003, 04:17:37 PM
Hey all.....

Sorry to everyone that I'm in RPs with or that I need to reply to or PM or whatever, but honestly, I'm overloaded and my mind is shut down to anything but homework.

I'm trying to catch up, get ahead, study and pass my classes before the end of the last grading period. Honestly -- I'm scared. I'm not passing a crucial class right at this moment and it needs my undivided attention.

RPing is important to me, guys, just as all of you are. I know I'm neglecting my Padawans, my storylines, my IC siblings and parents, etc -- and all of you are dear to me -- but at this moment, RL has to come first, even I cannot make an exception to that any longer.

Basically I'm going on a short hiatus and I'm not sure of my return, okay? Could be tomorrow (that's not gonna happen) could be in a month (probably sooner though). So that's it from me unless I get some time to myself when I don't have to work.

Sorry again and take care of yourselves.

Lots o' love,
Xaz'

Dae Jinn
May 20th, 2003, 04:27:56 PM
Take care of yourself and do your best. RL first Xaz. :)

Loki Ahmrah
May 20th, 2003, 05:00:33 PM
You know we'll all be here for you when you come back and we're all here for you now if you ever need anyone to talk to/rant at and what have you. Take care of yourself, missus, and best of luck in your exams and studies.

(Huggles!)

Marcus Telcontar
May 20th, 2003, 06:05:42 PM
Allrighty, I'll be waiting for you to return... I miss Rp'ing with you :( This place will seem a bit lonely without you.

Keep in contact tho - I want to know how your doing.

Charley
May 20th, 2003, 09:43:39 PM
Me....

"Oh God!"

No...Smith will do.

Be back soon, Xaz.

<marquee><blink><font color=FF0000>!!!STUDY HARD!!!</font></blink></marquee>

Taylor Millard
May 20th, 2003, 11:44:34 PM
Good luck Xaz on your finals

SashaKovalev
May 21st, 2003, 06:45:22 AM
Been a tough semester for ya, huh? Hope your grade in that class turns around - and good luck with the rest of 'em.

We'll miss you and look forward to when WE get your undivided attention again. ;)

Cassidy Williams
May 21st, 2003, 08:41:59 AM
:(

Take care of yourself, fruitbooter (:p) and take all the time you need. Good luck with school! :)

Vega Van-Derveld
May 21st, 2003, 10:40:25 AM
RL > RP, as always. Good luck, and hope to see you back soon. Place won't be the same without ya. :)

Pierce Tondry
May 21st, 2003, 11:24:36 AM
o_o

Vega: Shhh! She might hear you!

Xaz: Git out o' here, ya lawless miscreant! Go on! Git!

Kidding! Do your work and think of us in your daydreams. :)

Gaia Jaabaarrrii
May 21st, 2003, 12:08:21 PM
:wave

Study hard and pass Xazy!

I'll be rootin' fer ya.

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 12:29:47 PM
Good luck on your finals, and hope to see you around again.

Xazor Elessar
May 21st, 2003, 08:36:08 PM
Hey everyone -- this is the last message I'll be posting for sometime. Perhaps a month was an accurate guess.

Last night my computer took a dump so now I'm compless save for at school and I never have time there, so I guess I'm out of the scene for a while. Marcus, NPC me if you like to keep things rolling, or -- you can take charge of Xazor if you like to keep things going.

Sorry to do this everyone, but I have no choice. I love ya'll........later dayz...

Xaz'

Marcus Telcontar
May 22nd, 2003, 03:05:43 AM
Marcus, NPC me if you like to keep things rolling, or -- you can take charge of Xazor if you like to keep things going.

Okay, I'll see what I can do for you. Anything specific or just what I know of?

Lilaena De'Ville
May 22nd, 2003, 03:12:34 AM
Originally posted by Xazor Elessar
Hey everyone -- this is the last message I'll be posting for sometime.

Erm, she might not be able to get back to you on that question...

Good luck Xaz and we'll keep the homefires burning. :)

*sniffs* :eek Ack! House on fire!

Marcus Telcontar
May 22nd, 2003, 03:18:41 AM
Oh. Yeah. So she did say. Allright.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2003, 08:17:29 AM
Wow guys, somehow I got online at school. I didn't know I'd have the time but here I am!

Of course, I'm not doing any RPing stuff right now, but at least I can pop on and give you an update.

My mom is going to take my comp to get it fixed by a friend of our family who owns his own comp biz and fixes our stuff when it breaks. I don't know when that's gonna happen though. :( Another thing -- my time here at school is pretty limited because they always close the comp labs and stuff, but when I can get on, I'll only be OOC for a while.

I miss you too Marcus and wish I could be on a ton, but circumstances have rendered me RP helpless. :( Please play Xazor for me in anything you want, specific and non-specific threads that you know of. The specific ones are basically the thread I am doing in the RC with Ken Finley (I can't leave him hanging, he's a friend OOC but is also having comp difficulties) and any other RC thread I've long forgotten. The things with Sasha Kovalev as well as Dasquian and Terran, if you could at least get those rolling again I'd greatly appreciate it. As for things such as CTW and that LJ thread, please catch me up in there. Hmm....oh yeah, that thread that I have going with Verse, that one too. The thread I am doing with you, we'll just wait til I come back so you don't have to talk to yourself IC. :lol Oh yeah! Most importantly, my Padawans. Something has got to happen with them, especially Leten Snat, he's been too patient with me and has a thread up in one of the subforums of the Academy. I haven't been able to get there and it needs a reply so he can begin training soon.

Sorry if this is a lot to put on you, I don't expect all of this to be done, but above all else, my Padawans are most important on this list. Thank you soooo much Marcus, I greatly appreciate it and have no idea of how I am going to repay you. *Huggles* Thank you thank you thank you!

Thanks to everyone else too. You guys mean so much to me and it made me feel good to come on here and see all of the words of encouragement and hope. I'm workin' hard and I'll be back as soon as I get everything straightened out in my life. Trust me when I say that my life isn't the same without this place either. So, yeah, I gotta go before I get in trouble for typing a message thing (they think it's email or whatever) *sigh* Talk to ya'll later!

Lots of love!
Xaz'

P.S. :mneh @ you, Cassidy -- you woodpusher! ;) *huggles*

Gaia Jaabaarrrii
May 22nd, 2003, 09:00:52 AM
and any other RC thread I've long forgotten

*cough*Da-ku*cough*

*kicks Xazy's broken comp*

Marcus Telcontar
May 23rd, 2003, 05:27:42 AM
Sorry if this is a lot to put on you, I don't expect all of this to be done, but above all else, my Padawans are most important on this list. Thank you soooo much Marcus, I greatly appreciate it and have no idea of how I am going to repay you. *Huggles* Thank you thank you thank you!

Just looking at the list of things to do.... this is going to be interesting. Okay, gimme a day or two while I go do some character study and then work out what to do. Please all be patient with me ... I'll get to Padawans first

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2003, 10:02:39 AM
Hey Marcus and all the rest of you goonies (:p) *huggles* I love ya'll, thank you so much for being patient with me.

I am on briefly (before my mom freaks out) to check up and give everyone a bit of an update. First of all, I recovered my system with my (dun dun dun!) System Recovery Disks :lol The comp seems to be working great but I still don't have the internet, I have to get the drivers (because it's a Cable connection and I'm working off an ethernet card) and load those into my comp.

A good thing about this is I am getting Photoshop 7 out of the deal since I can't locate my disk for PS 6. :lol YAY! I'm really excited about that!

Anywho -- it looks like the school work load may be lightening a bit as we move closer and closer to exam days. I begin my AP Psychology exam on Tuesday so wish me luck. Already took the AP test for the college credit, I think I did pretty well. I have a ton of studying to do and some last minute extra credit stuff to boost a few crucial grades.

All in all, my net will be up and running in a few days (a week at the latest unless we run into more problems) and I might be able to return in a week or two (maybe a post here and there sooner, but not right now -- I'm swamped). So -- thank you guys again for putting up with me and the mess I'm in.

Thank you so much, Marcus, for everything you're doing for me. I really appreciate this soooo much. *huggles*

I'll talk to ya'll later!
Xaz'
:angel

Marga Alton
May 26th, 2003, 11:30:24 AM
Again, good luck on those tests Xaz. I'm sure that you'll Ace them.