PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare or Reality

Telexia Xio
May 20th, 2003, 02:00:02 PM
Telexia is asleep in bed, tossing and turning, trying to wake from the dream that haunts her sleep. She wants the slaughter to end, the pain the suffering to stop. Suddenly, she bolts upright in bed and looks around her. The sun is shining through the open window. Cold sweat beads on her forehead which she wipes away quickly as she reorients herself to her surrondings.

"Those have got to stop."

Telexia mumbles to herself as she stands up. She jumps slightly as she hears a knock on her door.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 21st, 2003, 06:18:15 AM
Corin continued to knock on the door to Telexia's room, he was dressed in his green robes, there was no answer at the door as yet.

Telexia Xio
May 21st, 2003, 07:50:30 AM
Telexia takes a deep breath to calm her nerves as she quickly runs her hands through her hair. She then goes and wipes the sleep out of her eyes, though she looks as if she hasn't slept at all, but spent the night awake doing something unknown.

After a moment, she goes to her door, unlocks it and opens it up, a smile on her face. Her smile gets larger as she sees that it's Corin there.

"Hey Corin, sorry I took so long to answer."

imported_Corin Zetith
May 21st, 2003, 09:49:36 AM
Corin gave a smile in return and then quickly followed with a frown and hint of worry in his voice.

"Hey, are you alright?!? You look pale."

Telexia Xio
May 21st, 2003, 11:52:21 AM
"Yes Corin, I'm fine. I just didn't sleep well last night, but that's nothng new and nothing to worry about."

Telexia yawns slightly at this point.

"And besides, I more or less just got out of bed."

Telexia hopes to stop Corin's worrying by reassuring him, one way or another.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 22nd, 2003, 10:32:12 AM
Corin gave a sort of disbelieving smirk and dropped the subject, if she didnt want him to know then it wasnt his place to pry.

"I came by, because i was just wondering if maybe you'd like to train a little or something. We could spar, or work on force skills, or maybe go for a run. What do ya say?"

Telexia Xio
May 22nd, 2003, 12:06:24 PM
"I would like that very much Corin."

Telexia says with a smile on her face. She hasn't actually started any training with the Force, but that doesn't matter to her. What does is that she has the chance to learn with somebody else, who is also a student like her.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 22nd, 2003, 02:15:58 PM
Corin smiled back again a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Great! What do you want to start with?"

Telexia Xio
May 25th, 2003, 08:49:01 AM
Telexia smiles for a moment.

"I would suggest working of Force skills, but I have not even learned how to access the Force yet so I think it would be best to stick with sparring or a run for now."

imported_Corin Zetith
May 27th, 2003, 10:14:28 AM
[I]Well, I'm always up for a run, but if you would rather spar its up to you. I'll let you pick, i wont care either way.

imported_Corin Zetith
May 27th, 2003, 10:14:40 AM
Well, I'm always up for a run, but if you would rather spar its up to you. I'll let you pick, i wont care either way.

Telexia Xio
May 27th, 2003, 11:35:51 AM
"I'm agreeable to going for a run. Perhaps a good fast pace will get my mind off of my dream which I had."

Telexia walks over to her nighttable and graps a hair elastic and quickly ties her hair back so that it is out of the way.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:42:29 AM
Corin smiled and started to walk for the door.

"Great, hold up while i go get my running shoes!"

Corin left and walked down to his room, where he kept his lightweight racing shoes and got dressed for a run.

OOC: hey ill start a new thread in the Academy, itll be called "Keep the Pace(Telexia and open). c ya there. when i get the time ill prolly make it later today g2g to class!

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:25:25 AM
OOC: its in the control section of the academy.:)