PDA

View Full Version : Beat the tar outta me (open)

imported_Corin Zetith
May 20th, 2003, 09:43:56 AM
Corin walked into the sparring room and hung up his cloak on the wall hanger. He unclipped Elise from her belt loop and fingered the pommel of his saber. He waited for a while metitating and calming his muscles, readying himself for a good fight, He needed more experience and the only way he was going to get any was to practice, all he needed was a sparring partner..

OOC: Open to anyone with enough experience to royally kick Corin's butt across the room, numerous times without breaking a sweat. He needs more experience.

Marcus Telcontar
May 21st, 2003, 12:52:55 AM
OOC : I can do that

Last time he was in here fixing the damn droids, Tondry was here. This time...

"Oh I give up. I'll never get these damn droids fixed. Hello Corin"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 21st, 2003, 06:13:00 AM
Corin heard the familiararity in the voice and turned to ee his master tampering with one of the sparring droids.

"Greetings Master Q'Dunn, I was waiting for a sparring partner. Having trouble with the droids Master?

OOC: Please do so :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 21st, 2003, 06:49:34 AM
"Trying to get the programming right. These things aren't that easy to maintain and Jedi for some reason like cutting them apart"

"Cnat imagine why" he grinned. "So, sparring, hmm? Any style in particular?"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 21st, 2003, 09:46:35 AM
Corin shrugged.

"With a lightsaber i guess, i need to sharpen my defenses with the blade rather than myself."

Marcus Telcontar
May 23rd, 2003, 06:04:33 AM
"There's more than one style to lightsbare technique. 7 were written of fromt he Old Jedi. some of these have been rediscovered and some are beginning to learn them"

From the work bench, the front half of his sabre wobbled, then jumped into his hand.

"Me, I think that's a load of crap. Each style has a weakness. Form III is suppsoed to make you invunerable to a Blaster. Fat load of good it did against a Form II sabre fighter. The true sabre Master has no fixed style, but knows of them all. He is flexible, fast and more importantly, knows his weapon. Show me your sabre"

imported_Corin Zetith
May 23rd, 2003, 09:44:10 AM
Corin handed his saber to his master and folded his arms looking at Marcus with a curious expression on his face.

Marcus Telcontar
May 28th, 2003, 12:32:31 AM
He gave a professional looking over of the sabre, before handing it back.

"Very well. Lets see what you know first, before trying what your capable of." He stepped backwards five places, then ignited his own sabre, the blue blade coming to life. Held out at his side, he wasn't in any particular stance, just at ease and waiting.

"When you are ready"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:34:09 AM
Corin lowered his own blade, tip pointed towards the ground on his left side, left hand under it his right on top. He charged his master and brought the tip of his blade upwards in a diagonal strike towards Marcus' chest.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2003, 05:47:06 AM
His own blade leapt in response, the blue blade blocking the padawan's blade about 45 cm away from his chest. The blades cracked ad popped from the first contact, before Marcus stepped back, his blade already in motion in antcipation for the Padawan's next move.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:17:40 AM
As Corin's saber was blocked by Marcus', he released the blade with his left hand, swinging with his it with his right, at Marcus' middle.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2003, 12:20:24 AM
Not just the blade was in motion - his body was as well, to give the maximum power to the twin hand block. Hands allowing the blade to point downwards slightly. Again he stepped back, watchful for now.

Edit : w00t, post 12000 :)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 10th, 2003, 09:57:44 AM
OOC: huh?