PDA

View Full Version : In regards to this thread

Taylor Millard
May 20th, 2003, 09:05:14 AM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29489

I will defer my judgement to the mods who have actually dealt with Itala.

Although I will say this, "If Itala was banned for infiltrating, godmoding, etc etc etc..." I believe we should keep with that judgement.

The last time we accepted someone's apologizing for god-moding and unbanning, they were banned again within a year (Gue).

My opinion stands I think he should remain banned, but I will trust the other mods and admins to make the right decision.

Meanwhile, we do have his IP now ;)

ReaperFett
May 20th, 2003, 09:13:45 AM
I don't really have an opinion either way, I did always feel others made him worse than he was. He was the lemon, others were the baking soda.

But dont ban Zatana

Shawn
May 20th, 2003, 10:11:24 AM
Gue was unbanned only because he requested to be banned.

The problem with Itala was, he never did anything extremely out of line. Instead, he preferred to toe the line with numerous, numerous small infractions: Nothing, in and of itself, would have warranted a banning, but it was the consistency with which he did these things.

For example: Flaming, swearing and the like would not normally be bannable offenses... unless the person kept on doing them even after numerous warnings. Sort of like JLB, in that regard.

I'm willing to compromise: We can let him register a new account and start fresh, if he agrees to keep it incognito. He starts from scratch like everyone else, doesn't advertise the fact that he's Itala and we see how it goes from there.

However, I'm not terribly adament about this. If the rest of the staff feels that he should stay banned, I wouldn't fault a one of them. He was banned for a good reason. I'm just being a little sympathetic.

imported_Eve
May 20th, 2003, 01:16:31 PM
I say he stays banned.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 20th, 2003, 03:35:12 PM
I like the idea of a trial period. Itala, when his head wasn't up his ass, always made RPing somewhat interesting.

I would keep the nick "Itala" permabanned, and never allow that character back into this universe, however.

TheHolo.Net
May 20th, 2003, 03:48:57 PM
In just two posts, he is already playing up a whole heap of forum drama, with undoubtedly more to come should he be allowed to stay.

I say no, stay banned.

Navaria Tarkin
May 20th, 2003, 04:31:52 PM
with eve and ogre on this

JMK
May 20th, 2003, 05:02:15 PM
I have no idea of the headaches he causes in RP land, but I do remember back in the day when he was an a-hole in the B.O. section.

Charley
May 20th, 2003, 10:07:58 PM
To the pit with him, where he should've been anyways!

Lilaena De'Ville
May 21st, 2003, 02:07:35 AM
I've changed my mind. Keep him banned.