PDA

View Full Version : Can hell freeze over for Itala?

Zatania Duvall
May 20th, 2003, 03:44:13 AM
***ZATANIA'S BOYFRIEND***

It's tough for someone like me to have the guts to come to a place like this after such a long time (and believe me, this thread might shock you as much as it shocks me to realize I am writing it)

During my more "youthful" years I experienced a string of women that interfered very much with my real and online life. Of course, many of them were great but at the same time were horrible. Perhaps this has to do with my endless past actions that obviously left a lot of ugly scars on many of the posters here.

Now, I'm not blaming the girls, I blame myself for taking it out on everyone.

Yeah I know, "BS! LIAR! BAN HIM QUICK! BURN HIm!!" DEATH TO ME INDEED!

I have insulted, humiliated, embarassed, ridiculed, cheated, offended many many many people everywhere in the internet.

Back then I felt nothing really, it was a pleasure that sometimes makes me giggle, but no longer make me feel "better" or satisfied like it did before. UNLESS you mess with my girl!

Anyway, when I met Zatania things slowly changed for me. I had lost TMC due to myself crossing the line of how far I could get away with. I abandoned roleplaying ever since, or temporarily anyway. I dedicated myself to other more fulfiling things such as...Zatania..Zatnia..Zatania...and Mario. (the videogame, you sickos)

Slowly I realized that i developed a conscience. Why after all these years I started to feel like crap for hurting so many people goes beyond me, but it lead me to realize that I was a total immature brat who had no consideration for other people's feelings at all.

After a year and some odd days of being with a girl (irl and online) I...well, this will be hard to swallow for many of you...I have matured.

So, this is where I cut to the chase. I want to say that I am extremely sorry for all the things I did and the people I hurt. I know many of you will not even read the first paragraph out of anger and such, and I don't blame you.

I offer my unconditional apologies to all of you.

Yes all of you, including you Dalethria, I know I crossed the line big time with you years ago.

God, it felt good letting all out. I think this is the very first apology thread I have posted.

With my girlfriend sitting next to me, I hope I can find forgiveness.

On the honest side also, I'm still a kid when it comes to jokes and such, I can never resist a good parody or the chance to release a stampede of laughter when opportunity comes.

What I have stopped doing is crossing the line, I know there's so much people can take.

I ask for one chance to be able to rejoin this community at least as a poster in OOC and such. Roleplaying would be only up to the judges in the supreme court over here.

Of course, I'm using my girl's nicname right now, I don't know her password so when she returns home I will stop.

I wish to be able to re-register my old name if that's okay.

Yeah I know I'm already asking for too much, but I'm having VERY bad withdrawals and I need to be cured. >_<

Greets to everyone.

Julian, roleplayer of many infamous characters, former head of The Sith Council and current head of a future rpg.

*puts on adamantium armor to avoid the projectiles*

PS: Don't ban Heather please, if you guys don't wish me to post here again under any nics I will stop immediately. it's her name and it took a while to get her to let me use it for this post.

Shawn
May 20th, 2003, 10:02:18 AM
The short answer is: No banning has ever been reversed and I don't see a reason to set a precedent of doing so now.

Darth Viscera
May 20th, 2003, 10:56:59 AM
That's not true. Gue asked to be banned and was so, and later asked to be unbanned and was so.

Morgan Evanar
May 20th, 2003, 10:58:42 AM
Any ban iniated by the staff has never been reversed.

Zatania Duvall
May 20th, 2003, 10:59:58 AM
I do remember that too, but I won't whine against the decree they've made. I'll tell Julian the decision once he gets home from work. Thanks for at least hearing his apology.

Dae Jinn
May 20th, 2003, 11:19:44 AM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
That's not true. Gue asked to be banned and was so, and later asked to be unbanned and was so.

Gue has banned more times than I can count. He's tried to sneak back onto the board more than once, and each time his staff ban has stuck.

Shawn
May 20th, 2003, 11:36:05 AM
That's not true. Gue asked to be banned and was so, and later asked to be unbanned and was so.Because, since he specifically requested to be banned, the staff didn't see any way we could refuse to unban him when he requested it. He was not banned for the infraction of any rules at that point. Since he's been officially banned, he's not been allowed back.

I'm simply telling him not to hold his breath.

Mistress Tatiana
May 20th, 2003, 12:32:13 PM
Any ban iniated by the staff has never been reversed

Umm... didn't you guys just unban me yesterday?

Nathanial K'cansce
May 20th, 2003, 12:58:08 PM
Well, since that was a temp ban (methinks from what I read in the announcement), being unbanned from that is logical. Not the same as an outright full banning, where said poster is no longer allowed to post here. Forever.

Difference, there is.

And question: why would anyone ask to be banned? That just seems... odd.

Zatania Duvall
May 20th, 2003, 01:06:10 PM
I think Gue was trying to see how far he could push the authority here. That or he actually wanted to be banned so he wouldnt want to come back.

SAURRON
May 20th, 2003, 01:12:25 PM
I think in Tats case it was permanent then was reduced to temp.

Mistress Tatiana
May 20th, 2003, 01:34:06 PM
Ya, it was changed from permanent to temporary.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 20th, 2003, 03:29:30 PM
I'm simply telling him not to hold his breath.

Bans *may* be reversed, or changed to temporary by a staff decision, yet holding ones breath is still not a good idea.