PDA

View Full Version : Hi diddly ho.

Zatania Duvall
May 19th, 2003, 10:48:23 AM
Some of you might remember me, so for those that do and actually need me back for Roleplaying reasons, here's the scoop. I'm still not able to get the internet back, so right now I'm using my boyfriend's computer(since I'm visiting him for another week). I'll be around OOC for the time being, but I won't roleplay cuz it will only make things confusing when I up and disappear again. Unless its a silly short rp, then heck, I'm up for it. I'm having withdrawls! LOL

I'll probably be back for good sometime during or after September, cuz I'm still working on trying to move and it looks very likely that this time it will happen.
Hopefully I'll be able to recover whatever storylines I have left hanging or what not. I've already worked on how I'll explain one of my character's disappearence(Zatania, but as for Riley Chambers and Ceres Duvall, I dunno yet. But I have time to think about it).

Well, anyways, how has everyone been? What have I missed? :D

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2003, 12:17:23 PM
:wave Hello, I remember you :D

And you haven't missed much. Just the usual crazy goings-on :mneh

Zatania Duvall
May 19th, 2003, 12:20:27 PM
But I miss the craziness. LOL Especially the force frying pan and other semi deadly games. :angel

Has anyone else disappeared that I might need to know about though? O.o I'd hate to come back thinking that someone I RPed with is still here but they're not and RP as if they are still here... If that makes sense.

Dasquian Belargic
May 19th, 2003, 12:25:03 PM
Nope. I think everyone from when you were around sporadically (things are a bit quiet at the minute, I've noticed. SWfans is feeling blue :()

Zatania Duvall
May 19th, 2003, 12:33:10 PM
Well at least they haven't totally disappear or else things would be much bluer right? :) Things'll pick up again. As far as I know, they always do around here. :D

Zeke
May 19th, 2003, 12:59:53 PM
[Evil voice]YOU!!!![/Evil voice] :wings >D

Hi. ^____^ It's good to see you again. Come back as fast as you can! I missed ya.

Zatania Duvall
May 19th, 2003, 01:13:43 PM
lol I'll try. It all depends on how cheap or expensive things are in florida and if I find a job there quickly once I get moved in. O.o

Zatania Duvall
May 20th, 2003, 02:50:14 AM
*****ALERT ALERT ALERT******

*ZATANIA's BOYFRIEND TAKES OVER THE NIC FOR A LITTLE BIT**********

****ALERT**********

Muahahahaha.

Hello hello, yes, she will recover the internet for good once we move in together and then the roleplaying dance will start again!

(Not here of course, don't want to give anybody a heart attack)

I haven't changed at all but I learned to just shut my mouth for the sake of community roleplaying. Thus I will give it another try since I have a good bunch of good folks from the last board that will most likely give it a new go with me and Zatania.

After that we will buy our own website and not have to play "incognito" all over the place.

Anyway. to those that never gave a crap about my naughty activities (and believe me, there were tons of them):

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?????

***YOU CAN BREATHE AGAIn****

Oh yes....download the picture to see my eternal slave!!!!

Lady Vader
May 20th, 2003, 01:50:36 PM
O_o

Deja VU!

Aki
May 20th, 2003, 01:54:15 PM
*gnaws on Zat's bf's hand*

Zatania Duvall
May 20th, 2003, 01:54:35 PM
lol Poor cat indeed. :P *hides kitty from Julian*

imported_Arriana Rezner
May 20th, 2003, 01:57:41 PM
Cat looks like it's in pain :mneh

Zatania Duvall
May 20th, 2003, 02:03:20 PM
The cat's passive. I've watched Julian wear it around his neck like a scarf and it was enjoying it. o.O