PDA

View Full Version : A lost padawan returns to the order

Ken Finley
May 19th, 2003, 09:15:06 AM
Ken Finley walks into the recutment center ducking as he enters. Ken had been here before and was glad to see it again it was a nice change form the Dark Side. Weak form his travel he stumbles a few feet and falls with a loud crash.

(OfC HI any one who remembers me for thouse who dont i am a Togorion a huge cat, and um.. What planet is the center on again, its been so long.)

IC: Q9-X2 rolls over to his fallen master and freind and gives a long mornful beep. As Q9 waits for some help or for his masters fate.

Xazor Elessar
May 19th, 2003, 04:10:14 PM
From behind a large pillar a young woman stepped. The black robes upon her body allowed her to blend in with the darkness. Even her face was not visible due to the shadows cast by the hood of her cloak. With a smile she bore her elongated canines and folded her hands upon her weapons belt, eyeing Ken with a curious air.

"Greetings, young one. Long has it been since I last saw you. Have you come to repent of your wayward steps in hopes of rejoining the Jedi?"

The Garou questioned silently, still not revealing herself. Surly he would recall her after she did so, but not quite yet. Xazor's cyan blue eyes met his momentarily and she wondered if indeed he had returned to stay.

ooc: We're on Coruscant dearest friend of mine. ;) :mneh

Ken Finley
May 21st, 2003, 08:59:48 AM
Ken slowly picks himself up and looks around

"Well I didn't expect to here from you, the last time we meet I was blowing up jedi property."

Ken thinks of that day and he is disipointed in his own impatience with the jedi order.

"My reason for returning is a vision of my old friend you knew him, Wicket W. Warrick Jr. He told me to repent my sins ad return to the jedi order."

As Ken slips away into deep thought he falls once more. To long in hyperspace with to little supplies.

Dasquian Belargic
May 31st, 2003, 04:07:30 AM
“You are returning because someone else told you to?”

Seemingly appearing out of thin air, Dasquian wore a vaguely concerned expression on his face as he looked to Ken.

Ken Finley
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:10:33 AM
OOC: sorry about being out for a while my comps on the fritz

IC:Ken looks long and hard at the new arivel and says.
"Yes I listen to wicket becouse he is dead and I respect him more than just about anyone."

Ken looks down from his towering hight waiting for the newcomers responce.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 7th, 2003, 03:39:30 AM
“Joining the Jedi just because someone else said you should does not seem like a good reason to do so… you must want to be a Jedi yourself, not do it just to please others.”

Ken Finley
Jun 9th, 2003, 09:18:32 AM
Ken looks down are Dasquian and says

"I was a jedi and in my impations i left now i am back to continue my training."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2003, 12:16:53 PM
“Very well… who was your Master before you left?”

Ken Finley
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:01:37 PM
Ken thinks for a little bit.....

OFC:I dont remember lol

Xazor Elessar
Jun 9th, 2003, 08:51:29 PM
ooc: You didn't have one, bonehead. :mneh

ic:

Xazor turned to face Dasquian as he approached. Immediatly a sly smile crept across her lips as thoughts other than those of re-recruiting the wayward Padawan entered her mind. Suddenly she realized, though, and focused on the situation at hand.

"You had not stayed long enough to receive a Master, young one. I was to take you, but my schedule, and the arrival of my baby, kept me from doing so and in turn, I had to release a few of my students to other teachers." She said quietly, again allowing her eyes to drift toward Dasquian's sculpted figure. Smiling still, the Knight was obviously distracted.

"I -- I think it would be a good thing to find him a teacher. What do you think, melam -- Master Jedi?" She questioned as her cheeks flushed cherry red from embarassment. Still the Garou smiled and turned her attention back to Ken.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 10th, 2003, 11:19:53 AM
Dasquian held back a grin, glancing at Xazor with a smile.

“Indeed. I’m afraid, however, that we are stretched thin as it is. There is already a waiting list for Masters, however a group training course is to be implemented soon. Until that time you will have to remain Masterless, Ken – however you are free to return to the GJO.”

Ken Finley
Jun 16th, 2003, 05:39:03 PM
Ken hides his relif

"Thank you"