PDA

View Full Version : Nude Waiter!

Typhoon
May 18th, 2003, 05:43:33 PM
"AAAAAH!!!!!"

Vash runs around the tables, with rollerskates, nude!

"WWEEEEE!!!! IM FREEE!!!!!"

Morgan Evanar
May 18th, 2003, 07:57:34 PM
Morgan blinked, and then spit out the remnants of his sandwhich.

"Tapdancing hutts."

He considered running the nude guy down, but then decided that he was nude, and on rollerskates and...

Nope, not thinking about it anymore. The Jedi went back to his soup.

Lillian Snow
May 18th, 2003, 09:44:26 PM
"AAAAAHHHH!"

Lillian shrieks and covers her eyes, curling into a ball and twisting away from Vash. Eew, a naked man! She coughs violently, trying to push the horrifying image of Vash's nudity from her mind. But the harder she tries, the more boldly the image of the grinning, skating Vash imprints itself on her memory, winking at her in her mind's eye.

"GROSS! EEWWW!"

Abagael Zellan
May 20th, 2003, 10:35:46 AM
"Coffee. Big, black, and fast."

Abagael cast a glance around the bar at her son, who was currently trying to beg bites from patrons. Had she not been so tired Abagael would have chased after him and apologized; instead, she sighed and looked at the menu.

"And a kiddie combo."

The woman was of medium height and well put together. Her clothes were expensive, albeit a little rumpled, and she carried a copy of Interstel one of the leading and most trusted news magazines in the galaxy; she happened to be on this months cover. Grimacing at the picture, Abby sat down at a table, not bothering to call Trent. She was just about to open the magazine when a man skated by her. Naked. She blinked.

"Uh..."

Helenias Evenstar
May 26th, 2003, 01:53:32 AM
I stared, then shook my head to clear the image from my mind. Not exactly the thing you see everyday

AmazonBabe
May 30th, 2003, 01:55:14 PM
:: AB had joined Morgan for the mid-day meal, as was their usual to do. But what wasn't usual for the day was a naked man on rollerskates. ::

:: And it was the last thing she wanted to see while eating. ::

:: Placing her fork down, she used the now free right hand to rub her eyes, commenting to Morg. ::

Remind me to scrub my eyeballs with a cactus when we get back to the Temple.

Abagael Zellan
May 30th, 2003, 03:00:48 PM
Trent, who'd been passed by the exhibitionist roller-skater, grinned and took momentary pleasure from the sight. The little boy giggled and then quick as a flash was on to other things. Wandering over to where Morgan and AB sat, he stood on tiptoe barely managing to look over the table. He widened his blue eyes pathetically.

"'Scuse me... Wanna share?"

He smiled hopefully, glancing once over at his mother who was absorbed in her magazine, before sighing theatrically and spreading his arms out.

"I is this hungry!"

AmazonBabe
Jun 2nd, 2003, 05:04:41 PM
:: AB stopped the rubbing of her eyes and lifted her hand away to be greeted by a pair of big blue eyes. ::

Um... sure.

:: She'd caught his glance over to the woman reading the magazine, and while she gave him her garlic toast, she asked him a question, gesturing with her hand. ::

Is that your mother over there?

Trent Zellan
Jun 9th, 2003, 11:53:09 AM
Trent was quite surprised that the woman had agreed, and so as a sort of exchange, he compromised the 'don't tell strangers who you are' rule. The tiny boy glanced at his mother and nodded, rolling his eyes.

"Uh-huh. She's workin'. She's allus workin'. She's a liar and works in buildin' with lotsa other liars."

He took a tentative bite of the toast and then shrugged.

"When I get bigger I'm gonna never work. I just is going to play at the park alla the time!"

AmazonBabe
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:33:46 AM
:: AB looked with puzzlement at the boy, and then back at the mother. ::

I... see.

:: His mother a liar, working among other liars? Smuggler? Informant? She just couldn't pin what profession she might have, so, standing, she looked at the boy. ::

Come on. I want you to introduce me to you're mommy.

:: She smiled. ::

You can take the toasts with you.

:: She then looked to Morgan as she began to be led to the other table. ::

I won't be but a moment.

Abagael Zellan
Jun 11th, 2003, 10:43:32 AM
Trent shrugged and then took her hand, leading AB to the table at which Abagael sat, reading the article about herself in Interstel with obvious disgust.

"What complete crap! I thought this was supposed to be a business article!"

She didn't notice her son standing there, clasping the womans hand, until he prodded her side.

"Momma...Momma!"

Abagael looked up in irritation and shook her head.

"What, Trent?"

She glanced at AB and rubbed her brow.

"Oh God, what did you do? Was he being a nuisance?"

AmazonBabe
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:00:13 PM
:: AB smiled. ::

No. He was being very polite, in fact.

:: She gestured towards the seat opposite the woman. ::

May I join you?

Abagael Zellan
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:03:37 PM
Abagael closed her magazine and nodded.

"Be my guest."

Trent scooted onto his mother's lap, with the toast in hand, just as a droid brought his platter of food. It was all finger accessible and the boy tucked in enthusiastically. Abby watched him for a minute, shifting his weight so it was equalized on both her legs, and then looked up embarrased.

"Uh...I'm Abagael Zellan, this monster is my son Trent."

AmazonBabe
Jun 11th, 2003, 05:12:23 PM
:: Ab's smile took on a lopsided look. ::

Cute monster.

:: Trent looked up at her and made a squinty face while chewing on a large mouthful of finger food before giving his full and undivided attention back to the platter. ::

:: AB continued the conversation with Abagael. ::

So, what brings you to Coruscant... and this little quaint corner known as Yoghurt's Bar & Grill?

Abagael Zellan
Jun 12th, 2003, 08:56:54 AM
“I live here, actually. Born and raised. As for this joint,”

Abagael looked about the bar and shrugged.

“It’s got food, and it’s close. Great necessities when you have a kid.”

Trent seemed to agree, and he nodded, cheeks stuffed with food. Some sort of pink sauce was dripping down his face and Abagael handed him a napkin, which he just looked at puzzled. She sighed and wiped his chin for him.

“Besides, there’s Jedi here and I figured I might as well get to know how they tick. I’ve moved in with them, I guess you could say.”

AmazonBabe
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:44:28 PM
:: AB smiled. ::

Well, you're talking to a Jedi right now.

As to moving in, when did this occur? I must have missed the memo.

Abagael Zellan
Jun 12th, 2003, 02:57:21 PM
Reaching over Trent's head, Abagael grabbed her coffee and took a sip, blowing on the steaming liquid first. Her eyebrows raised mid-gulp, as AB made known her Jedi affiliation.

"Really? Well, it's nice to meet someone who is. Other than the guy in the sign-up area, you're the first one."

She smiled and put her china mug down, out of the childs reach.

"We--Trenty and me--just had our stuff sent over. I'm training here, and our place was just too far away."