PDA

View Full Version : A different perspective(Silus and open)

Fenra s'Ilancy
May 16th, 2003, 10:55:26 PM
She'd heard of the man only in passing, and even then it'd been sketchy. She did know, however, that he was one of Lok's best friends; once her fiance. He was brash... she'd gotten that much from those that'd mentioned him, and he didn't particularly like taking orders.

And that was about it. That was all she knew about Silus Xilarian.

Taking a weekend off, Fenra had decided to visit the hangar where the Crimson Dragon was berthed in the attempts to see if she could talk to the man; find out more about her sister. She hoped he'd talk to her.

And so, stepping into the hangar, she stopped to look around, guessing that the large ship resting quietly in the middle of the deck was in fact Silus' ship. Her eyes didn't pick up any movement, but she could make out a few muffled words here and there, and craning her neck to look farther into the complex, she did her best to find the origin of the voice. It was hard to judge where it was coming from, and finally giving up in her search, Fenra did the only other thing she could think of.

"Hello... ?"

Bette Davis
May 17th, 2003, 12:04:36 PM
Bette tapped her on the shoulder. "I wouldn't bother the General, he's ...well 'fixing' is too strong a word. Attempting to fix, I believe would be better. Anyway, he's busy yelling at droids."

The pilot stepped back and put her hands on her the hips of her coveralls, a dirty grease smudge on her forehead. "Are you lost?" The girl didn't look like the type to be at home in a hanger full of fighters.

Fenra s'Ilancy
May 17th, 2003, 12:56:58 PM
Fenra did her best not to jump when the woman tapped her shoulder, but only managed to hide her surprise minimally. "Oh... uh... "

"Are you lost?"

The youngest s'Ilancy shook her head at that. "No, not really... "

She took in the stranger; she had to be a pilot, she had that stance. And just the fact that she was wearing coveralls and had multiple greasestains covering her, she had to be doing some sort of maintenence on her ship.

"I just wanted to talk with Mr. Xilarian... about my sister."

Bette Davis
May 17th, 2003, 03:27:20 PM
She nodded, not knowing or really caring who her sister was. Although, knowing Xilarian, he'd probably gotten her pregnant. "Usually we see older brothers around here more than sisters." Bette grinned irreverently, and bounded up the ramp into Silus' ship, shouting into it's depths, "General! You've got company!"

Bette walked halfway back down, and added to the blonde girl, "He should be coming soon."

Kam Dapp
May 17th, 2003, 08:52:38 PM
"So let me get this straight. You removed my lasers?"

"Yes."

"To replace them with a more modern variety?"

"Yes."

"Which haven't yet actually been delivered to you yet?"

"No."

Kam ran his hand through his hair, and gave a long sigh. He hadn't been able to sleep the night before, and he didn't know why. He just felt tense, but couldn't put a finger on why. He had then woken up to find out his pride and joy, his TIE, was being turned slowly into moving target.

"Put the old lasers back on, and do not remove them until the new ones are in your sweaty hands in this very hangar" he said in a resigned voice, before walking out into the hangar to find something to fill his mind. Seeing Bette walking out of Silus' ship, he began walking in that direction, noticing that someone was with her.

Silus Xilarian
May 18th, 2003, 12:31:31 AM
"I SWEAR!!!!!BY EVERYTHING I HOLD SACRED AND DEAR!!!!! IF YOU MORONS GO ANYWHERE NEAR MY FIGHTER AGAIN!!!!!!!I WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH THEM!!!!!!! UNDERSTOOD?!?!?!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say, Silus was a bit miffed at the sight in front of him. His brand new TIE Defender was sitting there, almost completely dismantled for "refitting". The problem was, none of the parts that were to be refitted had arrived. Even if they had, everything on the fighter had been specially ordered by Balmorra Labortories, some had even been designed there. The "new" parts would undoubtedly be inferior to the existing parts.

"I want every thing here crated up and sent to Balmorra Labs, NOW!!!!"

With the onset of his "tantrum", Silus had forgetton Bette yelling at himl. Had he realized this, it probably wouldnt have made a difference, but even still, he woulda known they had visitors.

For now he stood there fuming as the technicians scurried off to find enough crates to haul all the parts of his fighter in....

Fenra s'Ilancy
May 18th, 2003, 12:38:12 PM
Fenra only nodded at the woman, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her jeans. She'd opted to dress in some of her oldest clothes; the clothes she felt the most comfortable in. Old jeans, an old shirt of her sister's that she'd found in one of the chests that Kiterix had let her keep. She still wore s'Il's old CorSec boots, and her short hair was a little windblown, bangs falling somewhat into her face.

She waited patiently, not really knowing what to expect Silus Xilarian to be like.

Kam Dapp
May 18th, 2003, 01:16:31 PM
Stepping under the corner of Silus' ship, Kam turned to Bette.

"Hey, where's Silus? I think he'll want to know the mechanics are wanting to change the lasers on the TIEs, and haven't even got the fu..." he started, before seeing she had company.

She looked young, slightly younger than Kam himself, and measuring about half a foot or so shorter. She wore her hair short, wearing clothes Kam saw as pretty presentable.

"Erm...hi?" He said, not really knowing how to start a conversation with someone who appeared to be a civillian in a military hangar.

Bette Davis
May 18th, 2003, 08:11:54 PM
Bette walked down to the deck and looked sideways, trying to see if Val was in the hangar. Nope. A fresh round of cursing drifted down the ramp, and Bette's grin widened. "This might be a bad time for him."

The older woman walked past Kam and let her shoulder smack into his, throwing him off balance a bit. "The girl's here to see the General, Kam. You get your TIE straightened out yet?"

Silus Xilarian
May 18th, 2003, 10:56:48 PM
"OK THATS IT.......YOU'RE FIRED......ALL OF YOU!!!!!!"

The worst thing anyone could have done at this point had happened. One of the tech had dropped the Defender's experimental reactor of of the repulsor cart......

"I SWEAR BY THE FORCE, IF I SEE ANYONE OF YOU MORONS ANYWHERE ON BALMORRA AGAIN, IM GONNA.....GONNA!!!!!"

The fact that he couldnt think of anything creatively nasty to threaten the men with enraged him even more, and pushed him over the edge. Silus's hand went inside his coat, pulling out a heavy slugthrower from his shoulder holster....

At this point, humans and droids alike began scattering....

Fenra s'Ilancy
May 18th, 2003, 11:08:53 PM
The sound of rushing footfalls reached her ears, and Fenra watched dumbfounded as techs and droids ran for what appeared to be their lives. It was comical, really, and she stood rooted to her spot on the deck as bodies ran past her. There were no words among the fleeing group, and Fenra herself only stood and stared in humorous fascination.

And then, finally, the hangar was empty save for the two pilots, Fenra, and the General. Wherever he was.

The young girl stood stock still, curiosity written all over her features. How could one man possibly clear out an entire hanger of mechanics, techs, and droids so quickly???

Jaranda Piett-Tomar
May 18th, 2003, 11:21:25 PM
She was watching from the second bridge overlooking Shadow Squadron's Hangar. She'd had to dye her hair from red to blackish-brown but she didn't mind.

Her dark eyes, contacts, watched as the leader of Shadow Squadron raged at the mechanics and droids touching his ship. In disgust she shook her head in annoyance then shot a look towards Ned Stark who was watching not ten feet away.

"And Millard thinks he can help us," she spat at Stark, her eyes continuing to watch.

"Millard's no fool, Jaranda you know that," The TIE Pilot said as he too watched.

"Yes but Xilarian may be too tempermental," she sighed and glared.

Kam Dapp
May 19th, 2003, 01:08:16 PM
Steadying himself, Kam shot a look at Bette.

"If you mean I will still have a piece of metal that flies, yes, I have straightened it out" he said, before leaning towards her.

"Is it a good time for her to see him?" He whispered in her ear.

Bette Davis
May 21st, 2003, 03:37:16 AM
"Damned if I know." The shorter pilot shrugged, and imperceptibly stepped behind Dapp.

Silus Xilarian
May 24th, 2003, 06:09:35 PM
Silus stood for a few more moments before putting the gun away. He got on the comlink and told TC-10 to send his own worker droids to help pick up the mess. He'd have time to start bustin heads later on.

As the droids came jogging in, Silus turned around to Kam and Bette, along with someone he didnt know. Was it possible that two women actually found some sort of interest in Kam?

Silus quickly dismissed his theory and jogged over to them......

"Whats up?"

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 7th, 2003, 08:53:01 PM
Stepping forward before either of the pilots could say anything, Fenra squared her shoulders. She didn't care if the man vacated an entire hanger of its workers and mechanics. She wanted to know more about her sister, and this was the next to best way to find out about her.

"General Xilarian... I... wanted to talk to you. My name's Fenra... Fenra s'Ilancy...

"I was wondering if you could tell me about my sister... Lok... "

Silus Xilarian
Jun 7th, 2003, 09:52:10 PM
"Fenra.....She never mentioned you..."

This was a bit too far outta left field. Lok had one sister, Kyry. She wouldnt have kept a third sister a secret from Silus. They didnt keep secrets.

The possibility that someone was posing as Lok's sister in order to get close to her wasnt far fetched to Silus at all. His plan was simple.

Humor her for now, and lead her in the wrong direction. Although.....she did favor Lok quite a bit...

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 7th, 2003, 10:09:33 PM
She wasn't really surprised at Silus' reaction; Lok didn't, after all, know about Fenra.

"General sir, Lok doesn't know about me because she left after I was born; and my father refused to tell her about me. Kyry only knows because she finished out the CorSec Academy.

I came to Balmorra cause this is where I thought she would be... but she's not. Nobody knows where she is, and no one really knows where Grand Admiral Millard is either. So my sources for finding out about my sister are a bit limited; you and Emperor Kiterix are the only ones who know much of anything about her."

Fenra let out a sigh then, looking up at Silus. He seemed to tower over her, and a part of her didn't really know what Lok had seen in the man; but Kyry said the two were and for the most part still are inseperable (whenever s'Il shows up on Balmorra).

Most likely Fenra would just have to find out herself what he knew; what drew him and Lok together; anything and everything.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:47:05 AM
Well, if anything, she'd done her homework. Kyry never mentioned her either though, so appartantly she hadnt been able to dig too far, or she woulda known Silus and Kyry kept in pretty good contact after Silus and Lok had broke up. One name rang out especially from the others.

Kiterix.

It seemed she was trying to throw names out, try to gain Silus' trust through association. Considering that Silus had made no effort to publically deny his alliegence to Kiterix, this wasnt surprising.

"I'll tell you what, lets lock down my ship, and we can talk in my office. Privately..."

If she were an assassin, she'd either have to be really confident in her skills, or plain stupid, tp set foot onto Silus' ship, where she would have no clue what could be waiting on her...

Fenra s'Ilancy
Jun 8th, 2003, 10:38:25 PM
With a nod, Fenra followed him to his ship, nodding goodbye to the man and woman who'd greeted her. This was wonderful. She'd finally found someone who knew Lok explicitely, and he was actually around to talk to. She couldn't wait, and without thinking, fired off her first question...

"How did you and my sister meet... ?"