PDA

View Full Version : Duality - Open

Navaria Tarkin
May 16th, 2003, 08:53:12 PM
She shot straight up in her bed, rigid and scared. The room was cased in total darkness, blotting out the familiar objects to trigger any recognition. What Navaria could feel was the cold sweat that covered her body and the wet hair that was plastered to the sides of her face and forehead. Her heart was pounding furiously.

"Where are ..."

Navaria stopped her paranoid eyes from darting around and blinked herself back into awareness. Eventually the room began to clear. Personal items started to take shape in blacks, whites and greys giving her a sense of awareness of the familiar, giving her heart a reason to slow down.

It was that nightmare again. The one she hinted at to Marcus.

Throwing the sheet and blanket off of her, Navaria slipped out of bed and into slippers. Her body felt like someone had beaten her up while sleeping. She must have been tossing and turning so hard that her failing limbs hit the side of the bed and stand. As she padded into the main room, Navaria rolled her shoulders to get some of the stiffness out of them and thought how badly she needed some hot tea right now to soothe her nerves.

Kyle Krogen
May 16th, 2003, 11:27:48 PM
Kyle who was very sensitive of feeling the emotions of others through the force woke with a jolt from his sleep as he felt Navaria's terror as she awoke, Kyle could never sleep after he felt theys sort of things

He grabed his robe and pulled it on and went out of his door and down the hall where he sence Navaria was, Kyle came to her door and quietly knocked as he wispered load enough for her to here "umm hello are you ok in there?"

Navaria Tarkin
May 17th, 2003, 08:16:25 PM
She was just putting the water on the stove as the small knock came from her door. Navaria thought momentarily that she was hearing things, a side effect from that terrible nightmare, but she could sense that there was a presence outside her door. One that wasn't familiar to her and normally her acute hearing would have picked up what the person said but that was all jumbled.

"One moment please."

Navaria slipped into a robe and then opened the door. From what she saw, and sensed, it must have been a Padawan who was before her.

Kyle noticed that there were bags under the Jedi's eyes and she didn't bother to fix her hair. She looked quite the mess.

"I did not hear what you said, my apologies. What did you need ... Uh ....?"

She was at a lost for his name and felt a little stupid in showing that, it came with the territory tonight.

Kyle Krogen
May 17th, 2003, 11:09:42 PM
Kyle looked at the messy form of Navaria "umm i asked if your ok, i could sence your emotion's through the force so i came to see if there's anything i can do" he could see her trying to find his name "my name is Kyle Krogen" he smiled weakly.

Navaria Tarkin
May 21st, 2003, 01:33:33 PM
Her face drooped down to try and hide the redness in her cheeks.

"My apologies... I have been having ... a long night."

She looked up with a forced smile.

"As you know."

Navaria didn't realize that she was broadcasting so loudly that Kyle could pick them up. Who knew who else had heard her screams.

She focused her senses towards the Padawan. A bright aura shined. There was indeed concern and the ability to become an empath with time.

"Thank you for your concern ... Did you want to come in? I am making some tea. It is the least I can do for ... waking you up."

Kyle Krogen
May 21st, 2003, 02:24:09 PM
"oh, yes i would like some tea, he walked into the room and sat down in a chair, he watched as Navaria finished making the tea and walked over and handed Kyle a cup filled with tea "thank you"

He siped it slowly becuase it was rather hot, Kyle looked up at the Knight "do you mind telling me why your having theys nightmares?'

Navaria Tarkin
May 27th, 2003, 07:13:27 PM
"You are most welcomed."

She poured herself a cup and sat down, taking a deliciously long sip. The warmth of the tea already began to soothe her nerves while thinking over Kyle's question. Navaria brought down the cup to rest in the palm of her hand and shook her head.

"I am not entirely too sure. I have always had nightmares. Just not as strong as these."

Her eyes narrowed apologetically.

"Again, I am sorry to have disturbed you. I did not want anyone else to be burden by my problems again."

Navaria looked at the time and sighed. It was after one o'clock in the morning.

"Especially so late ..."

Kyle Krogen
May 28th, 2003, 01:10:46 PM
"well im no expert but I expect that your nightmares are caused by overwhelming stress or anger or other emotions that are out of control"

Kyle siped his tea "and its ok I dont mind being woken up since im a early riser ant ways but it is a little to early."

Navaria Tarkin
May 28th, 2003, 02:11:52 PM
"No."

She shook her head almost immediately.

"It is not anger. That much I know for certain. Overwhelming stress .... That could be."

Navaria smiled a little at Kyle's politeness.

"A little early? I good three hours early at least."

Kyle Krogen
May 28th, 2003, 06:20:50 PM
"well, has there been anything stressful in you life latley?"

Kyle took a long sip of his tea.

Navaria Tarkin
May 29th, 2003, 08:46:11 PM
Her eyes drooped down slowly.

"Recent events with my ... brother ... have prompted mixed feelings. Also ..."

She paused there, sighing. It was something that Marcus said to her the day they visited the address together on the note. But such an answer to Kyle would require a highly complicated answer.

Kyle Krogen
May 30th, 2003, 10:04:01 PM
Kyle could tell that it troubled Navaria to bring up the subject "you dont have to talk about it of you dont want to."

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2003, 04:34:25 PM
'No... It is not that."

Navaria brought her legs up to rest them underneath her body. It was and odd feeling that came out of no where ... a feeling of exposure.

"Just that it is complicated."

Her eyes timidly look upwards at Kyle.

"Cloning is involved."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:54:34 PM
"cloning?" Kyle only knew fery little about cloning "what about cloning is involved?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2003, 03:03:06 PM
"There is a once Sith, now a Dark Jedi of the Black Hand, called Dalethria Mal Pannis."

She took a deep breath and a moment to drink of her tea before continuing. Most everyone that she told this did not look at her differently, but they usually never go the entire story. Either way, it would be a mouthful in general.

"At one point my mind and hers occupied the same body.... Myself being the true being of that body. Navaria Tarkin. I was rather a ... haunted and ... troubled child which caused my mental state to be rather .... splintered. You have probably heard of multiple personalities?

That was Dalethria. My silent Sister that housed all my fears, hatreds and rages. Our minds were seperated and in turn, I was blessed by this body instead of dying, while she remains in the real one."

She took another healthy drink of her tea, hoping that made sense, and found her cup emptied. Sighing, Navaria stood up to get some more as Kyle thought her words over.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 4th, 2003, 10:02:35 PM
Kyle thought what Nevaria had just said over and over in his mind "so are you having nightmares about this event or just having random nightmares" He siped his tea again.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:58:13 PM
"They are not ... "

She frowned.

"They are not random. They always deal with me and Dalethria fighting. More often then not, it deals with not only my death, but the death of those I sworn to protect and teach."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:46:48 PM
Kyle stared into his cup of tea "well.....have you spoken to anyone else about theys nightmares?"

He siped his tea.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 10th, 2003, 08:36:12 AM
"No."

She admitted. Navaria was a person to help others in times of need. When it came to her personal life, she'd rather deal with it herself then bringing someone else into it. Life had taught the Knight that her problems caused more grief then anything else when others were involved.

Kyle Krogen
Jun 10th, 2003, 10:25:44 PM
Kyle smiled and siped his tea

"well your telling me and i think it should help if you tell someone about your nightmares, maybe a master could help you with it."

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 11th, 2003, 09:16:48 AM
Navaria puckered her lips in defeat, staring into the cup as she swirled her tea.

"I could, but I honestly do not know what anyone can do for me."

Kyle Krogen
Jun 11th, 2003, 02:58:02 PM
"well you never know unless you try"

Kyle drank the rest of his tea.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 15th, 2003, 11:14:16 AM
She chuckled at herself from advice that often came from her lips.

"Yes, I know. I should."

Navaria looked up at Kyle, brushing the hair away from her face.

"Sometimes even people like me need to be reminded of that.

Thank you."