PDA

View Full Version : A Fateful Night.....(closed Ambrose)

Ailla
May 16th, 2003, 04:07:53 PM
Ailla sat in the quietest corner of the bar she could find. The petite girl curled up close to the wall, unsure of her surroundings, and of what she was going to do. She had always had protectors around her, someone from her fathers firm to keep a watchful eye. Now she had no one, and her usually surly manner was quelled by fear.

Her perfect features and her silk cloths were slightly mussed. She had stalked off from the shop she had been taken to shop at, angry at her body guards for not doing as she instructed. She had found herself lost, and alone. Wandering the cobbled streets she had found the bar, and entered. The place gave her chills as soon as she entered. Though most appeared normal, there were a few who did not. She could not put her finger on it but they were very different from what the spoiled girl was used to......

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 16th, 2003, 04:21:22 PM
The transparasteel doors to the Roonstone Inn slid open with a wooosh. Rain drops dripped down onto the surface of the planet roon as the night skys were black and filled with dark clouds. A shadowy figure stepped through the threshhold of the keep, his footsteps long and tenious. The hood of the cloak that was upon the tall being was drawn over its head, making it hard for anyone who look upon him to see his face. The force was all about the room, Ambrose could feel the force flowing inside of him, thoughout him. He could feel the presence of a girl of whom he had never met before. As he navigated his way through the establishment, he noticed her.

Ambrose held his breath for a second or two, he could not tell. All time was lost to him now as he laid his eyes upon this beautiful woman. Her blond hair flowing about her face, her facial structure, everything about her was beautiful to the Vampire. He kept walking, not worrying himself about anything else in the place. The firelight shown on her face, making her seem even more beautiful than she already was.

Ambrose made his way over to the lone girl. He could tell that she had never been in this place before. She was shaking and her eyes darted from one end of the keep to the other. She was frightened, and she had good reason to be. For the creatures that lie within these walls, are forsaken.

The vampire sat down. As he pulled out a chair, the girl watched his every move. Making sure that he did not try anything. Pulling his hood back, letting the beautiful woman lay her eyes upon him, he picked up her hand and kissed the skin of her hand gently, smelling the blood pulse through her viens as he did so. Ambrse looked back up to the woman.

I am Ambrose braeden...And you are...

Ailla
May 16th, 2003, 04:30:49 PM
Ailla's eyes widened at the man who stood before her. He was by far the most beautiful man she had ever seen. So timeless, perfect in every feature. She was used to being courted by the rich, and the handsome... but the one before her defied description. She still watched him with suspicious eyes, he was one that did not seem to fit into the norm of other people. But his charm won out over her fear.

I am Ambrose Braeden...And you are...

She paused before answering, not sure if she should give him her real name. There had been a previous occasion when someone had attempted to kidnap her. Her father being who he was put her at certain risk.

"My name is Ailla....." Her voice was melodic, and refined. She brushed a tendril of hair from her sculpted cheek, every thing about her perfect and spoke of a pampered life.

"I am waiting for a few of my friends...." She blurted out, wanting the man to think she was not alone. The lie fell awkwardly from her ruby lips. She was not one to lie, it had never suited her.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 16th, 2003, 04:57:03 PM
As Ailla said her last words to him, her ruby lips tremble. Ambrose knew that she was not telling him the truth, but he let it pass, paying it no heed. "I am waiting for a few of my friends...". Ambrose could read her thoughts as if it was an open book for all to read. The vampire could see the confilct going on inside of her. He carressed her hands with his, rubbing his thubs on her silky hands. Trying to calm her down...

"It is ok. You have nothing to worry about as long as I am here. No harm will come to you."

He watched her form, watched her every move. The vampire looked deep into her eyes, her big beautiful eyes.

Ailla
May 17th, 2003, 11:45:35 AM
"It is ok. You have nothing to worry about as long as I am here. No harm will come to you."

Ailla grew calm at the mans silken words, his eyes that stared into her own were almost hypnotizing. The words he spoke were somewhat comforting, something she understood. She was used to others watching over her, protecting her. Ailla unabashedly studied his face, he truly was the most handsome man the girl had ever laid eyes on. There were no lines in his face, his eyes seemed to glow softly in the dimly lit room. The hands that caressed her own, though cool to the touch, were as soft as the silk she wore.

"Could you tell me where we are? I was.....Separated from my friends, and now I seem to be lost." Her voice trembled slightly as she spoke. Though he had put her at ease she was still fearful, and unsure.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 18th, 2003, 04:30:41 PM
"Well Mi'lady, we are in the illustirous Roonstone Inn. There are many beings that I am affiliated with that are in total control of what goes on here."

Raising his hand, Ambrose motioned for the barkeep to come to where the vampire now sat down next to the lovely girl. Arriving at the table, the boy waited for Ambrose to make his order.

"I will have the usual. And for my lovely lady here...Get her anything she wants. She is to be treated with the utmost respect."

Ailla
May 18th, 2003, 10:29:23 PM
Ailla smiled at the man and his impeccable manners. He would fit right into her father’s crowd. He had a presence that stood out without being obtrusive. Nodding her head she made her order of fruit juice. She had of course not thought she would be treated any differently than with the utmost respect. She had been born into money, and knew no other way.

"Thank you...... Mr. Braeden. I am glad to see a gentleman has come to my rescue." She said in her lilting voice. Her eyes cast demurely down in a well rehearsed look. She was used to the subtle ways of flirting, and was in fact quiet skilled at it, but this man was very different from what she was used to. Ailla for the first time in her life was at a loss for words.....

imported_Ambrose Braeden
May 21st, 2003, 07:10:24 PM
Ambrose looked at the woman, he knew that she had been raised by royalty. He could see it in her eyes. She was used to being treated with the utmost respect and dignity, and the vampire would do no less. Thinking upon the past of the Roon Stone Inn, the first image that had come into his twisted mind was of his Master. Lord Soth, he was always demanding perfection from the vampire apprentice. But to ponder on the events that had been in the past, he knew that he must have done something right while under the tutaledge of Soth Nuevole. For Ambrose was about to be knighted, about to become something that he had been waiting for his entire life. Well, his life as a being of the night. Gaining concentration back, Ambrose was now ready to give Ailla her answer.

"Well Ailla, this place is known to many creatures throughout the galaxy. Many venture from far away places to come to this very spot. It is us, the creature that sits before you now that are the sole owners of this Tavern. Many do not like it, but I say if they want it...Come and get it..."

Ambrose's face took on an evil look as he said his last words. Looking to the wall behind Ailla, as if he was talking to an enemy of some sort. Looking back down to Ailla, his visage softened a little. As if he was looking into the eyes of the one that he had loved. Ambrose knew then that he would be attatched to this particular human being for some time now. And hey, he is a vampire, he has all of the time in the world to ponder thoughts and other sorts of things. But Ambrose would trade all of it back for just one moment with the goddess in front of him.

"Would you like another drink My'lady...?"