PDA

View Full Version : Let's play! (open)

Kandis
May 16th, 2003, 12:55:15 PM
"KANDIS! Get back here!"

A young woman, of no more then 27 years old, runs through a crowd on one of Coruscants many catwalks, chasing something....No someone.

"Nuh-uhhhhhhhh! I'm gonna have fuuuuuuuun!"

A small girl, with pale skin, pink eyes, and bright aquamarine hair wearing a tartan skirt and green blouse turned and stuck her tongue out at the woman before running off. Heading toward a alley, the little girl squeezed between some trash bins, hearing the woman making such a ruckus trying to catch her.

"You'll neverrrrrr catch me Cathy! Cos I dun like you!"

Hearing the woman shout various threats of no dessert and going to bed an hour early did not deter the child's rebellion, as she quickly took off down the alley way and into another catwalk. Paying no attention to the people around her, the girl bumps into to someone.

"Oh I'm sworry."

Kyle Krogen
May 16th, 2003, 01:18:30 PM
Kyle was wandering around when he heard lots of shouting then a little girl bumped into him almost knocking him over

he looked down at the little girl who seemed to be running from something "umm. hello are you lost?"

He smiled down at the little girl.

Kandis
May 16th, 2003, 01:23:58 PM
She looked up at Kyle, her pink eyes glittering and a michieivous smile spreading across her face.

"I'm not lost Mister, but......"

Poking Kyle's side and still smiling, she ran pass him.

"You're IT!"

Kyle Krogen
May 16th, 2003, 02:12:06 PM
Kyle smiled as he chased after the girl staying right on behind her as thry ran through the streets.