PDA

View Full Version : Anti-depressants and a long weekend.

Angelica Shin
May 16th, 2003, 08:30:22 AM
Yesterday I went to the Doctor, and I am now on an anti-depressant, had blood taken *shudder* and won't be posting this Sunday and monday because........

It's the May two-four long weekend.

So see everyone tuesday.

Wei Wu Wei
May 16th, 2003, 08:43:34 AM
Anti-depressants. I was on those things once. They worked pretty well. I only took them for a month though.

Jason Dreggs
May 16th, 2003, 09:01:24 AM
(Blade ice here)

Well I don't what to say not the normal type to just say something soothing. Words are hard for me sometime's to speak but I hope everything is alright with you and I see you on tuesday. :)

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2003, 09:05:36 AM
Only anti-depressant I use is whiskey. Speeds up the process of falling down to rock bottom, so that you hit hard enough to bounce back up again.

Izumi Chieko
May 16th, 2003, 09:17:17 AM
I don't drink Charley.

and Luckily it's that same kind as my bro's so I don't have to wait until next thurday to start, and I'm okay.....

TIS JUST THE TAKIN' OF BLOOD THAT SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2003, 09:31:06 AM
Well neither did I when I was your age. There's a first time for everything. This was your first time to use anti-depressant psych pills, so why not booze?

Mai Zarifa
May 16th, 2003, 09:33:31 AM
Cos booze tastes like crap!

:mneh

And I'm not legal, yet.

imported_Blade Ice
May 16th, 2003, 09:50:54 AM
Correction Beer taste like crap until you get the acquired taste for it. Booze on the other hand depending on what you try can have a good taste. I know allot of people who won't touch beer but will down Booze like its water.

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2003, 10:01:59 AM
Both of you are wrong. Both beer and liquor are wonderful. You'll shed your kool-aid preferences when you get older.

For anyone whining about booze, I prescribe a healthy dose of Crown Royal. Expensive, but goes down like caramel candy. Eventually, you'll graduate to Jim Beam, which is cheaper, and then to my beloved Makers, which is expensive again.

Morgan Evanar
May 16th, 2003, 10:04:41 AM
Correction Beer taste like crap until you get the acquired taste for it. Aquistion for beer must have been in my genetics, because I've like the stuff as long as I can remember.

Whenever anyone says beer is an aquired taste I just look at them with an eyebrow raised. My sisters are the same way.

I guess I was born a drinker.

imported_Terran Starek
May 16th, 2003, 10:07:58 AM
Originally posted by Mai Zarifa
And I'm not legal, yet.

Mad, mad props to you. I turn 21 this summer, and I have refused to take a drink until I am fully of-age. It hasn't been easy, but it's an awesome and very respectable commitment to make.

My hat is off to thee. :)

I've got my eye on a few choice beers. . .I refuse to drink any hard liquor untill I am well accustommed to alchohol and it's effects. I think that anything that can (in enough quantity) poison you but still manages to taste like candy is EVIL!! :D

Sanis Prent
May 16th, 2003, 10:12:26 AM
Originally posted by Terran Starek
Mad, mad props to you. I turn 21 this summer, and I have refused to take a drink until I am fully of-age. It hasn't been easy, but it's an awesome and very respectable commitment to make.

My hat is off to thee. :)

I've got my eye on a few choice beers. . .I refuse to drink any hard liquor untill I am well accustommed to alchohol and it's effects. I think that anything that can (in enough quantity) poison you but still manages to taste like candy is EVIL!! :D

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Get rollicking wasted on your birthday, or I'll kick you in the nards.

Morgan Evanar
May 16th, 2003, 10:14:28 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Want to drive down on Dec. 1st? Either we all get drunk, or you get to kick me in the nads.

imported_Blade Ice
May 16th, 2003, 10:15:05 AM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
Both of you are wrong. Both beer and liquor are wonderful. You'll shed your kool-aid preferences when you get older.

For anyone whining about booze, I prescribe a healthy dose of Crown Royal. Expensive, but goes down like caramel candy. Eventually, you'll graduate to Jim Beam, which is cheaper, and then to my beloved Makers, which is expensive again.

actually likes beer but knows allot of people who won't drink it. Has no cops in former town so there for no such thing as under age drinking.

imported_Terran Starek
May 16th, 2003, 10:16:04 AM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I do believe that nards is a definite reference to one of my favorite childhood flicks, "The Monster Squad" :D

And I am not getting 'rollicking wasted' on my birthday, whether or not you junkshot me! :p

Lion El' Jonson
May 16th, 2003, 10:27:47 AM
Kick him! Kick him! Kick him! :lol

*Sees a potential thread hijacking occuring, call the police*

Mitara Sinar
May 16th, 2003, 10:35:30 AM
You can legaly drink up here in Canada at the age of 19. I'm almost 21 and I have only had 2 drinks since I was 19.

Mai Zarifa
May 16th, 2003, 12:05:52 PM
I'm Canadian too, a year till I can drink legally.

But I probably won't, I've had Rum and Coke tasted horrid, sipped beer, even worst.

Sorry Charley, but ya won't be turning me into a drinker anytime soon.

Dae Jinn
May 16th, 2003, 12:10:05 PM
Originally posted by Angelica Shin
Yesterday I went to the Doctor, and I am now on an anti-depressant.

Gee whiz, must run in the family ;)

And Terran, if you ever get really wasted, you have to come on MSN so I can make fun of you later :lol

Zeke
May 16th, 2003, 12:47:33 PM
Talking to drunken people on AIM is funny as hell. I made a language entirely of typos in under five minutes. :lol

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 16th, 2003, 12:52:28 PM
Charley or Vinny(was) is fun to get when drunk.....

Dasquian Belargic
May 16th, 2003, 03:23:42 PM
:lol I remember some funny Vinny drunken posting moments

Lion El' Jonson
May 16th, 2003, 03:51:14 PM
Oh, dear...

China needs drinking laws...a drunk 13 year-old kid stabbed two adults with a steak-knife in the club district in Beijing.

...I don't go to the bars anymore...:lol

Darth Viscera
May 16th, 2003, 04:57:20 PM
IMO, beer tastes like some sort of sour-flavored cream of wheat that you might leave out too long and later liquify, with a lot of ammonia (or something else roundabout that foul) poured in later. It's worse than putting 7-grain bread in a blender with a lot of water.

I like the TGI fridays' brand of liquored caffeine drinks that come in that big 2 or 3 liter plastic bottle and you put it in a blender with ice. That stuff is yummy, like drinking a slurpee or something, and it makes you loose after a while.

Rasputin
May 16th, 2003, 04:59:01 PM
Here's a question,

is there a chocolate flavoured Liquer?

Lion El' Jonson
May 16th, 2003, 07:43:34 PM
Probably...we've already got Vanilla-flavored Bacardi...:lol

Taylor Millard
May 16th, 2003, 08:15:49 PM
Samuel Adams Cream Stout is probably the only chocolate flavored alcohol out there. However, it is quite stout (I can only take 2 before I'm finished). I reccommend that.

If you want orange you can try Grand Marnier which is excellent. Especially in a soufflé

Marcus Telcontar
May 16th, 2003, 08:46:26 PM
Originally posted by Rasputin
Here's a question,

is there a chocolate flavoured Liquer?

Yes. Helenias drinks that all the time. It makes me throw up with just the smell.

Lion El' Jonson
May 16th, 2003, 09:18:13 PM
o_O...I could have done without that...erm, detail, Marcus...

Kelt Simoson
May 17th, 2003, 03:18:11 AM
I dont drink ether and when i do i have just only one and then have a coke. Drinking and smoking are both something i just dont do. But if i was at a guys/gals party or whatever i wouldent drink beer at all. Beer in my taists its "OKAY" but nothing special, i'd soon turn it down for something else.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 17th, 2003, 11:52:33 AM
Charley don't encourage underage drinking or I shall smite you. :mad

I didn't drink until I was 21 either, I don't see anything wrong with obeying the letter of the law in this case. *shrug*

I had a shot of Beam once - nearly threw up. That stuff is nasty strong. :x Also, beer is gross, unless its Smirnoff's. :)

Pierce Tondry
May 17th, 2003, 12:21:41 PM
I swear that Smirnoff is Sprite with alcohol.

Silus Xilarian
May 17th, 2003, 12:37:41 PM
No, Zima is sprite with alcohol....

Smirinoff tastes good, but I'll get sick before I get drunk off it. Oh, and underage drinking is bad. If I catch anyone drinking before they're of proper age.......:evil

ReaperFett
May 17th, 2003, 12:46:41 PM
Silus you absolutley hypcritical thing! :)

Lion El' Jonson
May 17th, 2003, 12:51:30 PM
Hypocritical? Silus? Nahhhhhhhhhhh......:lol

Lilaena De'Ville
May 17th, 2003, 07:50:01 PM
Smirnoff's is good. I need a 12 pack. ^_^;

Dae Jinn
May 17th, 2003, 08:24:28 PM
Which one? The actual vodka or Smirnoff Ice, or Triple Black? I've had Ice at the bar one night, it was good, like a less bitter Mike's Hard Lemonade :lol

imported_Ezra
May 17th, 2003, 09:06:26 PM
*drinks any alcoholic beverage you place in front of him....except beer.....allergic to something in the beer....huh imagine that :\ *

I love Mai-Tai's they're yummy :D

Lion El' Jonson
May 17th, 2003, 09:47:39 PM
I've had a few Mai-Tai's...it's like drinking a Shirley Temple...:lol

imported_Ezra
May 17th, 2003, 10:47:05 PM
well that all depends on the ratio of Rum vs. Pineapple juice :lol

Lion El' Jonson
May 18th, 2003, 03:03:41 AM
:lol...true.

Really, there's some stuff in China with a chemical composition similiar to styrofoam or antifreeze...O_o

Sanis Prent
May 19th, 2003, 04:41:32 PM
Had a vintage Pat O'Brien's Hurricane on my little vacation. It was nice, despite my hatred of rum

Abagael Zellan
May 20th, 2003, 11:59:11 AM
You can legaly drink up here in Canada at the age of 19.

:|

Whoa, really? I always thought it was eighteen, hence the reason we were allowed to drink openly at our high school grad.

Of course, I come from a town where cousins marry cousins so...

Aki
May 20th, 2003, 12:46:52 PM
:eek

Poor girl, *pats Abbie on the back*

Living in the stix's of Canada.

And DAMN IT I'M BACK AND THE DRUGS AREN'T WORKING!!!!!!

Abagael Zellan
May 20th, 2003, 01:39:25 PM
Poor girl

Heck no, some of my cousins are quite fine :lol

In fact, I fully intended to marry my cousin Jake until I was nineteen. Then I moved away and my perception got scrambled.

Moving on....

Aki
May 20th, 2003, 01:50:05 PM
Inbreeding=Bad.

Meh, I had a crush on my cousin Kristin (male)...........

Moving on, yes, now.....

BEEEEEEEEER!