PDA

View Full Version : rebellion ideas

Lilaena De'Ville
May 15th, 2003, 11:19:57 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29418 Vega and Silus, if you want you're invited to partake in this thread with me...scheduled to take place directly after the assasination of the Senator on Chandrila which we haven't RPed yet.

I only really wrote one of you in ...but the other can easily jump in as well if you guys want. One came on a transport incognito with LD, and the other flew her ship or Silus' ship or took another way to Coruscant. Preferrably some fashion that doesn't raise tons of red flags for the Jedi (who I'm sure don't ID every ship that enters the planet, but you never know what they'll say they can do.;))

Silus Xilarian
May 17th, 2003, 12:20:14 AM
lemme have a talk with Vega, see what she wants to do, and I'll post asap :)

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2003, 10:57:20 AM
*twiddles thumbs, waiting for silus* :uhoh

Lilaena De'Ville
May 17th, 2003, 11:37:56 AM
*takes axe and threatens to take thumbs off if no one posts*

;)

Think of it as a meeting with influential underground leaders who could seriously undermine the NR and the Jedi on Coruscant. Because, that's what it is.

Silus Xilarian
May 19th, 2003, 02:51:25 AM
WE POSTED!!!

Put...the axe....down

We should get them to stage things that would attract attention of a nearby Jedi.....Like have two guys beating one guy up. Said Jedi swoops in to play hero, and then we ATTACK...

Strength in numbers :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 19th, 2003, 07:22:34 PM
Lets not attract any Jedi. :)

What my semi plan is to recruit them to start disrupting things in the city. Random events that will bring different things down...like one day an entire sector's power is shorted out. Another day, garbage collection stops and water is cut. Things like that.

In case a Jedi DOES start snooping around down there I need you guys there to beat the shiznit out of them.

Unless you have something else you think would be good to do? These people are intellegent, in spite of their appearances, and they have leeched off the city for years and years. They know how to get into all of the vital systems...or at least they can learn how.

thoughts?

Silus Xilarian
May 20th, 2003, 02:59:05 AM
I think we SHOULD BURN THE FUGGING PLANET TO THE GROUND.....

Oh sorry...

Actually, I like the idea you presented, its kinda, yeah I like it. Im kinda wishing a jedi would get brave, so me and Vega can drag em outside and lob their head off.

Proceed as planned tho ^_^;

Lilaena De'Ville
May 20th, 2003, 03:26:18 AM
okies.

The 'lift is sturdy. Have no fears, you'll arrive safely...as long as you don't get caught up in all the chains and pulleys... :eek

Taylor Millard
May 20th, 2003, 03:53:11 AM
Yesh please don't go killing one of my apprentices LD...I'd prefer him alive.

So I can kill hi- I mean- ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2003, 10:21:40 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29497 <--- Recruited Darven and company, which wasn't hard because I RP him. :p Anyway, here is their first act of epsionage, which involved knocking out the power grids to a sector. The thread basically sucks ass, but its on Coruscant, so I borrowed it. :)

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29218 <---Our rats, hard at work yet again. In this one they're going to let vynocks loose in a waste retrieval systems room. Those lil' buggers will chew on everything and that sector will be all backed up and smelly for a while. >D

Vega Van-Derveld
May 31st, 2003, 08:44:52 AM
Them are some good rats.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 31st, 2003, 06:12:15 PM
Good eatin' too!

;) ok maybe not

Silus Xilarian
Jun 2nd, 2003, 08:11:30 AM
Are these the same rats I fed.....or different ones?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:16:20 AM
Different ones.

:mneh

Lord Vali
Jun 4th, 2003, 04:59:10 AM
Well we should put the other rats to work....They're eatin like kings because of me :)