PDA

View Full Version : Corporate: Take Over

xsmokingmanx
May 15th, 2003, 11:58:35 AM
Merr-Sonn Munitions
Fields: Weapons, explosives
Well-Known Products: Class-A Thermal Detonator, G8 Blaster Rifle
BlasTech's chief competitor in weapon sales, Merr-Sonn provides everything from personal weaponry to large ship systems, the latter through its subsidiary Merr-Sonn Mil/Sci. It is best known for its wide variety of grenades and other explosives, and Merr-Sonn is known for having "More boom for the credit." It has a thriving and related civilian arm, Merr-Sonn Industrial Equipment, which makes mining and construction vehicles. Like its rival BlasTech, Merr-Sonn is extremely flexible in dealing with buyers, and the company does not let earlier wars and previous rivalries get in the way of a sale.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons that where the money was at, Blas Tech being the number one Manufacturer but Merr-Sonn being the Best. Jason sat back reading the business section of the newspaper as his daughter Nicky drove the car.

"You know Nicky this will be one of the best decisions we have ever made."

Nicky just nodded as she looked ahead at the traffic jam of speeders. Jason just hoped they wouldn't be late for this very important business deal. He wants to expand and to shut out the competition in this industry. Blas tech wouldn't know what hit them when Jason Mcgraves steps into the ring.

"We better not be late."

Nicky Just nodded she was extremely silent ever since Jason had come back empty hand after searching for her brother. Was she disappointed that after all these years she still didn't get to see him? Jason Just shrugged it off Gerbo would bring him back from the Vampire cult of the shrine soon enough and then his family rein would begin.

Nicky Huu
May 15th, 2003, 12:17:40 PM
This Blasted traffic would make them late and her father would be anger at her again. Bah what would it matter she was already made at him for not getting a hold of her younger brother then sending that dirty Vamp hunter out to get him. Gerbo will probably get himself killed try to enter the shrine to save her brother.

Not that she cared she had planned to kill her broth when meet him anyway. She was spoiled and she liked it that way no half brother was going to take that away from her with out a fight to the death. How incompetent her father was ruining her fun by coming back empty handed for the Third time. His spies where getting stupider by the day always trying to hit on her.

When would men learn she was interested in them? There was that one girl at the bar though that had struck here interest the blonde who said she worked for the sector rangers. Who ever they where, Nicky would meet up with that one again some day.

imported_Unknown
May 15th, 2003, 12:46:13 PM
Sitting at his desk contemplating the meaning of life was the head of the Merr-Sonn weapons manufacture. He never real did like business such as this but it was apart of life. He was an old man now and it was time to move onto retirement but he didn't want the company to die he want it to have a new valiant leader.

He wondered if the people he would meet with today would be those people. He had heard good and bad things about this Mr. Mcgraves but he had nothing of this Nicky Huu. It was like she didn't exist in the Databanks of the old empire or the new republic.

"sir"

Came a startling voice from behind the white breaded man.

"Yes Carmen are they her yet."

"No sir I just got a call there stuck in traffic."

"Very well cancel my 1:00 o'clock meeting then."

"Yes sir"

The big doors shut behind the old man as he sat in his big chair staring out at the big city. He wondered about his retirement and his business deal today.

Lisa Ripley
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:32:34 PM
Lisa stood in the room watching her bosses movements. As of late the old geezer was much more then figure head for this gun company. Lisa was his associate and niece, she hoped it would have been her getting this company and not these two business mongrils. Maybe they would keep her on as an consultant but it still wouldn't be the same.

Merr-Sonn was slowly being run into the ground by Blas tech maybe with this new leadership it would change things. Blas tech would soon find itself in the gutter. Lisa smile at the thought hoping she could still be apart of this.

Nicky Huu
Jun 17th, 2003, 12:39:50 PM
They finally made it to the building now it was to the top floor to see the geezer who owned this Merr-Sonn. With in a few hours this place would be under knew management and another business will have been acquired by there secret business. With in time Nicky and her father would reveal there name and then only then will people realize there true power. Power didn't come from the force it came from the people you knew.

She knew enough people she could probably equip a small army in just a few days. I wouldn't be big enough to take on the republic but it wouldn't have to be. Her and her father entered an empty elevator waiting for them. Then his blasted phone broke the silence.

xsmokingmanx
Jun 17th, 2003, 01:47:08 PM
"yup Jason here."

Jason answered his phone at the other end was his employee Gerbo lang.

"You found him gerbo where?"

The answer came crisp and was a frighting answer but at the end of it came a bit of light news.

"He contacted you."

Slim smile creeped on his at the better news that came across the line.

"Good you go get him.....no i DON'T CARE THAT HE IS A VAMPIRE HE IS STILL MY SON."

Jason yelled over the phone make the walls vibrate in the elevator.

"Just go get him and take as many of those vampire scum as you can out. Igot some business to attend to."

Jason shut his phone off and turned to nicky smile on his. Now his family would be complete again like it once was back on Balmoria back in his older body.

"That was Gerbo your brother contacted him and he will be back home with in the morning of course you won't beable to talk to him until hight time. I will have to work harder on a blasted cure for Vampirism. Anyway we should get on with business damm this elevator is slow."

imported_Unknown
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:05:07 PM
He spun around his chair to face the elevator that just dinged as it reached its destination. The old man looked at the two who just entered the room. The young woman was pretty and had ora about her telling him she was like normal girls. He motioned for the two of them to sit down in the chairs in front of him.

"I'm the current owner of Merr-sonn, but as you can see I'm not young anymore and I can no longer hold together this company."

The old man stood from his seat and began to pace behind his desk.

"I have heard that you are interested in my company Mr. Graves. I have also learned allot about you over the last few weeks and it would seem you are the right man for this position."

xsmokingmanx
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:15:29 PM
"Is that so I hope all the things you found out where good sir."

Jason points to his daughter Nicky.

"This is my daughter Nicky she currently does all the accounting and books for my company."

Jason leans forward setting the brief case on the table with a smile. Knowing all to well that this deal could go south at any minute.

"The price you are asking is what we are willing to give. We wish to make this company profitable once again we are tired of Blas tech having the upper hand, when Merr-Sonn has the superior firer power sir."

Lisa Ripley
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:20:12 PM
Lisa cut Jason off there with a bit of disgust in her voice. She was insulted that this man waltzed in her and said straight out his company could do a better job of running this place.

"Who do you think you are waltz in here trying to tell us that are company is no good and it needs to be taken over by yours. We have done a dang good job it isn't are fault Blas tech is ran by a man with connections."

Nicky Huu
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:28:35 PM
Nicky stood up right next to the woman and rubbed her hand across bald head of the woman. She smiled as she stared in the other woman’s eyes.

"We are planning on keeping all the staff aboard all that is changing her is management. We don't want to upset that pretty face of yours."

Nicky Gave Lisa a peck on the check and then turned to sit back down.

imported_Unknown
Jun 26th, 2003, 02:34:11 PM
Unknown watched the little interaction between Lisa and Nicky. He hadn't been that excited since he was a teenager with his first girl friend. He liked the type of business this man Jason brought to the table it was stimulating.

He Reached and opened the brief case and inside was a single card with a million credits on it. This would be more then enough to by Merr-Sonn from him and it would put him into a good retirement home.

"Very Interesting Mr. Mcgraves I do have to ask where you got your hand on so much money in so little time."

xsmokingmanx
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:41:21 AM
"Well sir there is good business, there is bad business and there is ugly business. I happen to have my hand in all three, which makes the cash at my disposal when I need it. Plus it doesn't hurt being a twenty percent stock holder in prent enterprises."

Jason gave his smile and looked at his daughter with a bit of disgust with her display on Lisa. He was not a fan of the life style his daughter had chosen, heck he hated most of the choices his kids made.

"Nicky settle down we are here for business not pleasure. So do we have a deal sir, I will run Merr-sonn with out firing a single soul and you can retire to a nice lovely tropical planet. I will make this gun company the best you ever saw."

imported_Unknown
Jan 11th, 2004, 05:22:24 PM
"Yes your right, let us get down to business Mr. Mcgraves."

He shuffled some papers and hand them over to Jason with a pen. He sighed a bit he was losing his greatest position to a man he had just met recently but Jason seemed persistent to owning the business. Plus he had offered not to fire any of the current personal, which was amazing in, and of it.

Jason handed back the papers all signed. He sighed again and went to his brief case and put the papers in and stood up. Are business is concluded you are now the owner and primary stock holder in Merr-Sonn as soon as these papers get processed on Monday morning you better be ready to come to work cause that’s when you start.

Jason stood up and shook his hand one last time and wished him a good retirement. Jason looked to Nicky and they both nodded and left Lisa and the old man by themselves.

"Well Lisa you have anew boss, you where a good employee."

With that Lisa left the room and now the old man was by himself. He now had time to think clearly about what had just transpired before him. He sat in the dark for a couple of hours just thinking before he began cleaning out his office for the new owner.