PDA

View Full Version : Where is Everybody?

Park Kraken
May 15th, 2003, 07:54:52 AM
As he walks into the Bar, Kraken glances around for any signs of activity, but there is none, for the bar is relativly empty. There are a couple of droids here and there, and an Imperial Federacy Security Officer, but no one he knows is here. As he sits down and orders a Lomin-Ale, Kraken wonders what happened to everybody else. Training has been slow for the pass couple of days. As Kraken tips the bartender, another droid, he downs the Ale in one gulp. He then ponders, "Where is everybody"?
(Is it normal for nobody to post like this in a three to four day period)?

Maal Lah
May 18th, 2003, 02:47:20 PM
(OOC- Khendon is having cable problems so he cant get online. I don't know where piett is)

Maal strode into the bar. He noticed a fellow pilot nearby. "Hey Kraken, hows training going?"

Kraken replied, "I've been doing pretty well, but I havent had any assignments for the past few days. the Imperator seems to have disappeared."

Maal brought his face closer, "Word is he's away on a mission. Rumor has it that he took the Shroud to Coruscant. He'll probably be away for a while. Bu tin the meantime we can't let our skills rust. How about a simulation dogfight? Or hand-to-hand?"

Park Kraken
May 18th, 2003, 04:17:16 PM
"Fine", Kraken responds, "I'll see you in the Training Room. How about a small fleet skirmish? Five on Five ships? I'll set it up, and play as your New Republic opponet". Then Kraken strides from the room.....

Sean Piett
May 19th, 2003, 09:55:25 PM
OOC: Sorry, I've just been pretty occupied, but I'll get back into the swing of things.

Park Kraken
May 20th, 2003, 10:36:11 PM
OOC: So what all will be going on? What are the Imperial Federacy's plans for right now?

Sean Piett
May 20th, 2003, 11:24:33 PM
OOC: Khen's the one to talk to concerning that

Maal Lah
May 21st, 2003, 02:35:31 PM
OOC: His computer got fixed so he should be back soon

Park Kraken
May 22nd, 2003, 07:49:35 AM
OOC: Yeah, I chatted with him last night. He said that he was having girl problems, so he wasn't going to post until sometime today.

Khendon Sevon
May 22nd, 2003, 04:18:00 PM
Like now :)

Kraken, IM me whenever you get online, we need to talk a bit

Sean Piett
Aug 26th, 2003, 03:27:46 AM
Going out of town a few days, be back thurs-fri

Kyryanu Sevon
Aug 26th, 2003, 09:07:43 AM
ha! found you!

Khendon Sevon
Aug 26th, 2003, 01:19:43 PM