PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Attacks

Jedi Master Carr
May 13th, 2003, 12:39:46 PM
What do you all think of what happened in Saudi Arabia last night

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030513/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saudi_explosion

It looks Bin Laden is still at it, more attacks still likely. Not sure what the Saudis will do, most likely they will try to capture some of them and send them to a quick death knowing their justice system.

Jedieb
May 13th, 2003, 12:51:32 PM
Public stonings, dropping members of the royal family out of helicopters at air shows, chopping off limbs, etc. Those Saudi's know how to deliver justice with flair!

Jedi Master Carr
May 13th, 2003, 12:54:03 PM
I no it is a very brutal system, quick but brutal.

Darth Viscera
May 13th, 2003, 12:57:20 PM
I wonder what'll be their excuse when we withdraw from Saudi.

Darth Viscera
May 13th, 2003, 12:59:11 PM
Originally posted by Jedieb
dropping members of the royal family out of helicopters at air shows

With parachutes and as a publicity stunt, or without parachutes to kill the royals with a sense of theatrics?

Telan Desaria
May 13th, 2003, 06:49:04 PM
I am a big fan of the Arabian justice system. The US/Europe's should be as good.

Re the attacks: All found responsible should be executed rapidly.
The Sauid military should be revitalized and put into action. Perhaps Iran coul prosper from some .... action.

Darth Viscera
May 13th, 2003, 07:14:30 PM
I'm not a fan of the justice system that does such idiotic and frivolous things as decapitating women who are accused of adultery.

Their army, like most Arab armies, is quite blowtastic. The NCOs are given insufficient leeway, and so you have an entire army which is incapable of exploiting a tactical situation to its fullest. Until they rectify this, their military capacity is limited to a general officer's ability to micromanage squads and platoons, which is what they're been doing for at least 50 years. An army can't function positively with its NCOs wearing handcuffs.

Telan Desaria
May 13th, 2003, 07:27:19 PM
I agree wholeheartedly, Visc. My intimation to their system was the strict punishment for offenses such as rape, pedophilia, and murder.

Jedi Master Carr
May 13th, 2003, 10:22:00 PM
But there system is too quick we would be executing innocent people that would be wrong. Our system is not perfect but it still the best there is.