PDA

View Full Version : Force 101: Starting Somewhere(Xazor)

Leten Snat
May 13th, 2003, 10:06:11 AM
Leten was sitting in his room this morning when he got a message telling him to report to the acadamy for his first class in The Force. The message did not say who the teacher was, just that She chose Him to be her Padawan.

The 13 year old boy walks into the class room mentioned on the note, still dressed in his slightly holey pants and shrit that he has always worn while he lived on the streets (They have been cleened). He is thinking to himself....

Why would anybody choose me? I'm just a street boy... and why would a lady pick me... I wonder if she is cute

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2003, 05:22:05 AM
Now where was he, she wondered.

"Hello?" she asked of a young teenager "are you Leten Snat? I am Jedi Knight Xazor Elessar".

Leten Snat
May 26th, 2003, 09:15:59 AM
Leten looks up at Xazor

"Umm... Yah.... I'm Leten. If your here to tell me that I've done something wrong.... really I didn't! I've just come here cuss I've been told to!..."

Xazor Elessar
May 27th, 2003, 11:00:41 PM
"Did something wrong? No... I'm not here to do that. I'm here to train you in the ways of the Force. You do want that?" she added, smiling.

Leten Snat
May 28th, 2003, 01:07:15 PM
"Ummm....Yah....I do... so your that lady teaching me? So what will we start with?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 1st, 2003, 06:04:14 AM
"That part of the journey is up to you, Padawan. Where would you prefer? Although, if I was you I would begin with learning how to sense The force and it's ebb and flow"

Leten Snat
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:15:02 AM
Being completely confused anyway he replies...

"Ummm.....Ok.... That sounds like a good place to start. Sooo... How do I do that?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2003, 09:57:24 AM
Xazor smiled gently and inhaled a deep breath. "First, young one, you must understand what the Force is. Please tell me your definition." The Jedi Knight began, knowing that every Padawan she taught had first learned this lesson before anything else. "It is quite important for you to understand what the Force is before you attempt to use it. And don't worry, there are no wrong answers."

Leten Snat
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:03:30 AM
Leten gets a helpless look on his face, as if he will be beaten for not being able to give a defenition...

"I don't really know what it is.... All I know is that I somehow am using it to find thing and stop people from seeing me. That's all I know... When you grow up on floor 25 and down, on this planet, you don't learn much..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 29th, 2003, 08:36:57 AM
Xazor saw the look on Leten's face and her heart sank. He had not grown up in good conditions, she could tell that -- and she could only guess at all the things he had seen and been through in his short life. "I understand, Leten. I wasn't expecting you to know the answer. I was going to tell you anyway." She said with a smile as she placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed gently.

Taking a deep breath and clearing her thoughts, the Knight attempted to explain the Force to Leten as clearly as she possibly could. "The Force is an energy field that surrounds us. It binds everything together -- you, me, the rocks, the trees. Everything. Without it, we would cease to exist. Do you have any questions or shall I go on?" She said with a soft smile.

Leten Snat
Jul 1st, 2003, 11:38:19 PM
Even though he still looks confused, Leten says rather entusaticly(sp?)....

"Nope... no questions yet... Please continue..."