PDA

View Full Version : Extra Training (Open to Any)

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 12th, 2003, 10:57:27 PM
The river was flooded, and it made for a perfect training situation.
Over the river, drifting up and down, three dozen small repulsar lift "stepping stones" floated. Each replulsar disk was about the size of a hand, and all of them floated lazily in a 80 by 145 ft preprogrammed rectangle.

Wearing a pair of loose fitting clothes, Dyzm stood balanced on a disk near the center of the field, lightsaber ignited and held to the side, he awaited an opponent.

Vice Hazzard
May 13th, 2003, 01:58:53 AM
The apprentice shook off his cloak and fell to one knee, careful not to hold a gaze with the other man. He was next to the river.

"Would you do me the honor, sir, of entering into combat with me, my lordship?" he asked respectfully.

At his side dangled a lightsabre and at the other side dangled a cylinder unlike a sabre hilt. It was in fact a staff that could expand from the cylinder and retract at the user's commands. However he would surely not enter into this fight with that weapon, despite the fact he was highly skilled at it. It would scarcely hold up to a lightsabre weilded by a skilled warrior. To attempt such a thing would be the gravest sign of disrespect he could show. Though he did keep it as an option, if the sabre found it's way out of his hand.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 17th, 2003, 11:45:45 PM
OOC: sorry, going to have to put this on hold for another couple of days.

Vice Hazzard
May 18th, 2003, 01:45:04 AM
OOC - That's fine. I'll be ready whenever you can find the time post, man. :)