PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Drink (open)

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
May 12th, 2003, 10:52:20 PM
Jaas strolled onto the club makeing his way to the bar his tail swished behind him, sat down at the bar and tapped the bar tender on the shoulder "ji'd ljike a glassssss of vodka" the bar tender turned around and gave Jaas his drink

He took the glass and siped it slowly as he looked around the room, there were several other Cizeracks and other species in the club most of them where dancing.

Tyrus Tajo
Jun 8th, 2003, 03:30:43 PM
-This was Tyrus'es first time in a place so full of others of his kind. Born an orphan he was raised as a soldier, by humans, in the Steel Legions, a mercaenary army.
A hardened veteran of countless invisible conflicts, his expirience ranged from warfare to private investigation. In his mind, Tyrus was very human, about as human as it gets but in body he was most definatley Cizerack.
As such, he has learned to live his life as human, hiding his tail in his blue armoured body-suit and growing his hair to cover his ears alowed him to visualy pass the test. The only tell-tale signed that remained were his eyes and fangs (and perhaps his slighly pale colour) but the enemy never got close enough to see those, at least not any that survived.

He occasionally comes across Cizerack gatherings, a chance for him to see his heritage but he has never come to a place quite so populated as this.
Walking over to the bar he gets a few funny looks, looks and speaks like a human, smells and moves like a Cizerack. He ordered a strong drink and sat at the bar. He wasn't so sure how they'd react at first so he decided to play it passively by sitting at the bar silently. If anyone was interested to talk to him then they would, otherwise he would keep his mouth shut.-

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 8th, 2003, 05:05:58 PM
Jaas looked over at the person who had just sat down at the bar, He could tell the man was a cizerack of sopme kind by the way he walked and moved his body and the mans smelled like a cizerack too

Jaas got up from his seat and walked over to where Tyrus was sitting, Jaas tail swinshed around behind him

He taped Tyrus on the shoulder "hello, jyou look ljike sssomeone who wantsss to be sssomethjing other then a cjizerrrack" Jaas strenched his hand out "the namesss Jaassssssuuvji Ageerrrrrrodarrrrrr but jyou can call me Jassssss" He smile showing his sharp white teath.

Tyrus Tajo
Jun 9th, 2003, 02:37:21 AM
-Tyrus returned both the hand and the smile, now closer, Jaassuuvi could clearly see the feline eyes and the fangs visible when he smiled with the greeting.-
'Heh....I'm Tyrus,...Tyrus Tajo."

-His very human choice of words vectored through a very human voice, maybe a little gravely, but certainly human.-

"...........And I have to say friend...............the choice of race is no longer my own to make."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 10th, 2003, 01:54:03 PM
"jyou look and sssmell ljike a Cjizerrrack but jyou dont sssound ljike one"

Jaas said sipping his vodka "ahh the drrrjinksss herrre arrre verrrjy good."

Tyrus Tajo
Jun 10th, 2003, 03:12:22 PM
"Yes, they are aren't they.
And yes, you're very right, I don't even sound remotely like perhaps I should. What can I say, both of my parents were half Cizerack, both of my paarents were dead by the time I was a few days old. I was raised by human soldiers of the Steel Legions. Couldn't pretend to be Cizerack even if I wanted to."

-He paused to take another sip.-

"DAMN this is good stuff,.........but I guess you couldn't expect anything less in a Cizerack club."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 10th, 2003, 05:00:58 PM
"jyesssss thjis place ssserrrvesss the bessst"

He took several more sips of his drink

"well jin a placesss ljike thjis jisss made forrr cjizerrracksss to come and be themssselvesss."

Tyrus Tajo
Jun 11th, 2003, 01:43:55 AM
-He said with a lop-sided grin.-
"Heh...or the opposite in my case....."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Jun 11th, 2003, 03:01:10 PM
Jaas looked around the room, it was filled mostly with cizeracks but there was also other species, He turned to Tyrus

"jyou dont have to be an opposssjite, jyou can jussst trrrjy and be the cjizerrrack jyou ussse to be."