PDA

View Full Version : Am I More Than Nothing?....(Open / Marga)

Mitara Sinar
May 12th, 2003, 09:49:55 AM
Mitara walks into the RC with Marga. While holding her bags, she looks around the big room, people milling about around her. It's obvious she is not from around here by the way she is uncomfortable in the swarm of people that are so common on this planet....

"So Marga, Are all the people here trying to become Jedi? and now that we are here...what do we do?"

Marga Alton
May 12th, 2003, 03:33:05 PM
Marga walks with Mitara to the RC so Mitara can join the Order. After a quick glance around, she notices that there are more ppl then normal, doing one thing or another.

At least some of these ppl are wanting to become Jedi. I'm not sure if all of them are or not.

As for what to do now, we wait for a Knight or Master to approach. But most of all, we be patient. The Knights and Masters are busy and don't always have time to come immediatly when there is a new person, but they are usually quick to respond.

Marga speaks through telepathy to Mitara, but doesn't keep it closed so those nearby can hear as well.

Mitara Sinar
May 12th, 2003, 10:53:23 PM
Mitara looks over at Marga

"So.... how long do people normaly have to wait to see a knight or master... And how will I know that they are a master or knight when they come over?"

Marga Alton
May 13th, 2003, 07:58:10 AM
Marga smiles slightly, remembering when she first came here to see if she could join the Order.

A person normally doesn't have to wait long to see a Knight or Master. And how you will know, well, either I'l recognize them and/or they'll introduce themselves as one.

Marga glances around, hoping that they won't have to wait long.

Mitara Sinar
May 13th, 2003, 10:15:56 AM
"Ok... I hope it's not long... I'd like to get away from all these people."

Mitara walks over to a bench and sits down, placeing her bags on the floor.

Alpha
May 14th, 2003, 11:35:54 AM
"Not used to lartge crowds?" comes a voice from behind Mitara. She turns around to see a silver haired and eyed man dressed in a long black leather duster, and black fatigues standing there.

"You are here to join the order I take it? Oh, how rude of me...I'm Jedi Master Satine Capashen." He extends his hand.

Mitara Sinar
May 14th, 2003, 11:47:55 AM
Mitara stands and turns to Satine, giving him a slight bow in respect...

"Well Marga here tells me that I have the power to become a Jedi, just because I touched a cut on her hand and it stoped bleading... I'm not sure that it was really me that stoped the cut from bleading... but if I do have some sort of power... I would like to learn how to use it."

Mitara pauses for a moment the realises that she has not given her name yet...

"Oh, I'm Mitara Sinar"

Dasquian Belargic
May 14th, 2003, 12:54:59 PM
Dasquians interest was piqued by the words he had just heard from the young girl. Stopping a short distance from where she stood speaking with Master Alpha, he folded his arms behind his back and listened silently.

Marga Alton
May 14th, 2003, 01:27:31 PM
Marga stands just slightly behind Mitara as she talks with Satine. Her gaze quickly scans the crowd of ppl for anybody else that she knows before she turns her attention back to Satine and Mitara.

Alpha
May 14th, 2003, 08:41:34 PM
Satine nods. "A pleasure to meet you."

He thinks of what she had said for a minute. "A possible healer, eh? Well, the Jedi Order could always welcoem a new healer into our ranks. Tell me, has anything else odd like that happened before?"

Mitara Sinar
May 14th, 2003, 11:55:22 PM
Mitara thinks for a moment...

"Well I've been told that hugging me when your sick makes the sick person feel a bit better, but that's not really odd. I alway feel better when I know that somebody cares.... Though I guess it may be kinda odd That I don't recall ever being sick. I guess my body is just good at fending of sickness."

Alpha
May 15th, 2003, 08:40:54 AM
"Either very good, or you have a talent with the healing sides of the Force." Satine says, gicing a comforting smile. "Would you care to go into one of the side rooms? There wouldn't be as many people there."

the Jedi Master senses a familiar presence in the force and smiles.

Dasquian, you wanna step in here too? Might as well have two higher ranking Jedi.

Mitara Sinar
May 15th, 2003, 09:25:19 AM
"Sure, another room would be nice. Is there always this many people in this place? Oh and can Marga come with us as well?"

Mitara gets a questioning look on her face....

"I'm still not really understanding what this Force stuff is...."

Marga Alton
May 15th, 2003, 01:55:04 PM
Marga smiles slightly as Mitara asks if she can come as well. It's not often that ppl actually remember about her, or if they do, they don't mention it.

Alpha
May 15th, 2003, 03:23:31 PM
Satine nods to Mitara's question. "Of course she can come. And as for the amount of people...Well, I normally don't frequent this area, but, the times I've been here, it has been kinda crowded."

Satine leads the two to a smaller interview room off to the side, opening the door and motioning the two inside.

"As for the Force, well, I can explain that to you...reasonably well."

Mitara Sinar
May 15th, 2003, 04:38:05 PM
Mitara Folows Satine to the smaller room and enters it after it has been opened. She finds a place to sit and waits for Satine's explanation of the force.

Marga Alton
May 15th, 2003, 04:40:17 PM
Marga follows Mitara into the room which Satine is holding the door open to. She walk over to wall and leans up against it, letting Mitara be the center of attention.

Alpha
May 15th, 2003, 05:38:38 PM
Satine shuts the door, and leans up against the nearby wall, crossing his arms. He could tell by the two's expressions that they were surprised to see a Jedi Master act so casual.

"Now, the Force is a very large concept. It is the life Force that binds us all together, that empowers the Jedi. Those who are experienced in the Force can use it either as a tool for healing, or a powerful weapon. Now, judging by the abilities you have exhibited, you'd probably fit in to the healing catagory. But there are those of us here in the Jedi that use the Force as a weapon--we're the Warriors.

"Some say that the Force doesn't, in fact, permeate all of the life in the universe. There is a race called the Yuuzhan Vong that we supposedly cannot feel in the Force. And then there's the Ysalamiri."

Satine gives a knowing smile.

"Sorry about nthis. I'm not so good at explaining things. do you have any questions?"

Mitara Sinar
May 15th, 2003, 10:36:00 PM
Mitara still looking confused says...

"I'm sure that I will get to understand this Force stuff sooner or later... So how can I learn to use it?"

Alpha
May 16th, 2003, 06:19:43 AM
"Well, that's just a matter of practice. Soon, a Master will be assigned to you, and he or she will begin teaching you how to use the Force."

Marga Alton
May 16th, 2003, 07:51:19 AM
Marga got a look on intense interest on her face when Satine mentioned the Warriors. Although she wants to learn more about them, she doesn't speak up right now, leaving Mitara to ask any questions that she may have.

Mitara Sinar
May 16th, 2003, 10:25:03 AM
Originally posted by Alpha
"Well, that's just a matter of practice. Soon, a Master will be assigned to you, and he or she will begin teaching you how to use the Force."

"So Does this mean that I have been excepted?"

Alpha
May 16th, 2003, 02:53:50 PM
"I believe so." Satine gives a smile as he straightens. "Welcome aboard."

Marga Alton
May 16th, 2003, 08:40:23 PM
Marga smiles warmly as Mitara gets excepted into the Order.

Mitara Sinar
May 16th, 2003, 10:23:54 PM
Mitara smiles....

"SO where do I go from here?"

Alpha
May 18th, 2003, 09:37:52 AM
"Now, we need to find you a master...Then you're trqaining can begin."

Mitara Sinar
May 19th, 2003, 11:18:24 PM
"But when I'm waiting for a Master....Where do I go? What Can I do?"

Marga Alton
May 20th, 2003, 07:49:30 AM
First, you can get yourself a room in the LQ, from there you can walk around, meet new ppl, talk to them. As far as I can tell, you can do anything you want as long as you don't break any laws doing it Domna Mitara.

Marga slips back into using terms that she learned when she was growing up. Mitara may be younger then her, but she still deserves the same respect that she gives others. Now her own thoughts wander to her finding herself a new Master since the first one she had, couldn't handle the number of padawans she had and so had to let some go.

Alpha
May 20th, 2003, 04:32:10 PM
Satine nods at Marga's explination.

"Exactly. Oh, Marga is it? I noticed it seemed like you wanted to ask a question when I was explaining some of the Jedi classes. Do you have any questions now?"

Marga Alton
May 21st, 2003, 08:11:29 AM
Yes Vai Dom, I do have some questions. I am curious about the Jedi Warriors? I have not really heard of them before.

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 10:38:56 AM
"So where Can I find the LQ?"

OOC:I'm going to go and start a thread in the LQ...

Alpha
May 21st, 2003, 05:25:47 PM
Satine smiles and points to the north.

"Go straight that way, and into the large building in front of you, and there's the LQ."

turning to Marga, Satine answers. "The Warriors are those of the Jedi who believe in proactive defense. We are normally the ones who fight the evil blade to blade. We also use quite a few more weapons then the typical Jedi."

Satine motions to the guns and the small dagger on his belt.

Mitara Sinar
May 21st, 2003, 05:34:45 PM
Mitara Bows to Satine...

"Thank you very much sir"

She looks Over to Marga

"I'm going to get myself selttled in. I'll see you over in the LQ, Ok Marga?"

Marga Alton
May 22nd, 2003, 07:59:16 AM
Alright Domna Mitara. I'll see you there.

Marga then turns her attention back to Satine and nods her head slightly.

If you don't mind me asking, how does a person come to be a Jedi Warrior?

Mitara Sinar
May 22nd, 2003, 10:22:29 AM
Mitara picks up her bags and walks off to the LQ

Alpha
May 23rd, 2003, 09:19:46 AM
"Well, if I remember correctly, to be a Jedi Warrior you must be a JEdi Knight and have an apptitude for fighting. Other then that, I blieve you ask for permission to join the ranks."