PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps I didn't make myself clear

Shawn
May 11th, 2003, 11:20:11 PM
Regarding this thread (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29313&perpage=40&pagenumber=3), so allow me to re-state myself with the important parts in bold.
Originally posted by Shawn
The new rules for this thread: There will only be one post per account. Preferably, it should be one post per person, but some people may not wish to divulge every characer they play. If you have any updates you need to make, edit your original post in this thread; Do not make a new post.

I have taken the liberty of editing several people's posts. If you feel they need to be changed, feel free to edit them again yourself.

Aside from this post, there is to be no discussion in this thread. It's simply "I am using this person for this character". If you need to speak with someone regarding a character pic, please PM them.

The rules are to try and keep this thread as concise and easy to navigate as possible.

From now on, all picture claims are to be done in this thread. Any new threads of such nature will be deleted. Having everything in one thread means that more people will see your post, regardless.

Remember: If you're trying to see if someone is using a specific person, the search feature works wonders.

Likewise, if this thread has fallen off of the first page and you cannot locate it, simply search for "Character Database" and you should have no trouble finding it.

Thanks for your cooperation,
the staff. No sooner than I had posted this, two discussions about characters being taken started and someone made an "update" post. Both things I specifically asked that you do not do. The posts were deleted.

Droo
May 12th, 2003, 06:41:06 AM
You know, I didn't even see that yesterday. Hadn't realised the rules and regulations of that thread had been changed since it's transfer. Didn't know any had existed, you weren't not clear to me previously, you weren't visible. Now it's as an unmudded lake. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer.

sonja
May 12th, 2003, 06:56:11 AM
This post is in the thread in question. Were you to open it, you would see it.

Droo
May 12th, 2003, 07:31:46 AM
I know it is, now at least. Last time I looked at that thread was when it was at GJO when it didn't contain that post or rules and as such I knew no better. I was replying to one post in particular to which my attention was raised via pm and concerned a character pic I use. I opened the thread. I didn't see it and simply replied to the post in question. Were I to have seen that above notice then I would've been sure not to ignore it. I'm simply trying to reassure the staff that they hadn't been ignored, not by me at least.

Shawn
May 12th, 2003, 02:32:43 PM
Also, I understand that you may have forgotten you've previously posted in the thread. For that reason, please do a quick check to see if you posted earlier, so you can update your post accordingly.

Kelt Simoson
May 12th, 2003, 02:40:10 PM
Did not even rearlise the rules had been changed..sorry.

Shawn
May 12th, 2003, 03:07:58 PM
No problem. :)