PDA

View Full Version : Summer advisory

Commander Zemil Vymes
May 11th, 2003, 10:24:22 PM
Okay maggots. I have to be at school and/or work at 8:00 AM every day. My work and/or school are over an hour's drive from here. This means I have to wake up at 5:00 AM, and furthermore, have to go to sleep at 11:00 PM. This means that right now, I'm 25 minutes past my bed time in telling you this.

So be advised...those who expect me to post late...I will not. You may get lucky, and I may be able to post while at work, but don't bet on it. Take what you can get, and be happy. That is all.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 11th, 2003, 11:10:14 PM
Well. Someone was up past their bedtime. :rolleyes

:p

But, understood. :)

Sanis Prent
May 13th, 2003, 09:53:24 PM
Another update:

I have resumed my workouts to prepare for Marine OCS...due to the fact that my employment gives me free membership at a company-owned fitness center. Expect me online for no more than 3 hours each weeknight. This is the most I can do. If you have anything for me, tell me between 8 and 11 PM CST. I may also have 30 minutes available around 5 AM CST, but this is not guaranteed, and is dependant on my ability to get ready for work on time.

Thats all I can do. Sorry folks. When school starts in 2 and a half weeks, I can add a little more time, but not much.

Lion El' Jonson
May 13th, 2003, 09:59:47 PM
We'll miss ya' Sanis...even if you DID call me expendable...:lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 13th, 2003, 10:51:23 PM
I also suggest practicing packing all your stuff in a big trunk in record times and making your bed so clean and so neat you can cut yourself on the blankets edge.

Just an added half-n-hour. Remember sleep is for the WEAK!