PDA

View Full Version : A curvier, sexier sort of Zeke (open to those who know Zeke)

Moxi
May 11th, 2003, 09:41:54 PM
The Bar and Grill is moderately busy today, with enough patrons to produce a comfortable buzz of conversation, and just enough to make the addition of one more unnoticable. A girl dressed in overalls slips in quietly, not hassled in the least by the guards, with the exception of the surprised, wide-eyed stares they give her. She makes the bar and has a seat, an order on her lips when the bartender hands her a drink. She hunches over the counter and takes a sip, grimacing and sliding the glass back at the bartender.

"What's with the soda? Don't you got some kinda juice you could serve me?"

The bartender blinks in surprise. An error? Impossible! This is Jedi Knight Zeke, a regular, who always ALWAYS orders the same citrus flavored soda every single visit. He gives another look, just in time to see his customer stretch. The facial features are softer, and the ponytail is shorter. The customer's skin is fairer, and on one wrist is a piece of jewelery that is decidedly feminine. But the real thing that's got his attention, the thing that really makes his error in judgement stand out, is the gentle swell of breasts beneath the denim overalls. It's...a female Zeke!

"Your juice, Zeke."

The 'tender mumbles the name, just loud enough so that if she's listening, she'll catch it. He suspects, but he must know! This IS his best customer...isn't it?

Wei Wu Wei
May 12th, 2003, 08:52:55 AM
"Zeke? You got a hair cut! Whoa...."

It had been forever since Wei had seen Zeke, and now he was finally back...or at least, that's what Wei had been thinking until he had taken a seat next to the woman and gotten a good look at her.

"Um....sorry. You look like my friend. Dreadfully sorry."

Angelica Shin
May 12th, 2003, 09:03:35 AM
She had entered the bar with Wei and took a seat beside him, looking at the person who looked like, well Zeke.

"Maybe she's his twin or something."

Waving down the barkeep, she ordered a glass of water for Wei and some juice for herself.

Moxi
May 12th, 2003, 11:17:06 AM
She started to ask the bartender but then another took her attention calling her that name again.

"Why do you keep calling me that? The name is Moxi not Zeke."

Wei Wu Wei
May 12th, 2003, 01:08:07 PM
Wei accepted his water with a nod and patted his wife's hand to thank her for the drink.

"Like I said, I mistook you for my friend. You look an awful lot like him."

Rognan Dar
May 12th, 2003, 01:26:48 PM
"What a boring day."

Said a voice as he came to the enterence of the B&G. Nothing seemed to be of any interest today. So Rog thought coming here might spark his interest. There was always something going on here. If there was no luck, he would just sit down and read, which was normal.

Rognan entered the the bar, handed over his lightsaber, which was a gift from a preveous master, and stood a few steps away from the guards looking around. He saw Wei and some woman sitting next to him. Looks like they might be a couple, he thought to himself. Then on the other side was a figure that looked like someone he knew. He walked closer and his eyes widened. I looks like Zeke, he thought to himself, only with hair looked a little different. He hadn't seen his master in a while. He was overjoyed to see that he was back.

Rognan sat on the other side of Zeke and said with a the happiest voice anyone has ever heard him.

"Master, Zeke! Good to see your back!"

Moxi
May 12th, 2003, 01:59:46 PM
Moxi was getting a bit miffed by now.

"I'm not Zeke, I don't even know who that is!"

Rognan Dar
May 12th, 2003, 07:34:50 PM
Rognan almost fell out of his chair. THIS ISN'T ZEKE, he thought to himself, This...this.....this is a girl. But looks so much like him. Rognan puzzled over this for a second when he felt like there was something he should say.

"I I'm sooo sorry. I didn't realize that you were....uh....that you are a.... I'm sorry."

Even though he said this, he didn't look away. He bore into her features, facial exprestion, and body movments. This stare would make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Moxi
May 12th, 2003, 07:39:20 PM
Moxi was too annoyed to notice.

"Are a what?"

Moxi puts her hands on her hips, these people were weird.

Rognan Dar
May 12th, 2003, 10:09:52 PM
"Well...its.....uh.....um....just that your a, well....girl. I wasn't expecting that. As I said before, I'm really sorry."

Rognan continued to stare, his eyes not letting him turn away.

"You wouldn't be chance KNOW a Zeke, would you?"

Moxi
May 12th, 2003, 10:12:53 PM
Moxi raised an eyebrow, what was with these people?

"No, I don't and I wish he would show so you'd all stop looking at me funny."

Rognan Dar
May 12th, 2003, 10:25:17 PM
Rognan thought about this. She does look...a little like him, with out all the girly stuff, he thought to himself, but it doesn't seem to be him, even if he did do some...strange things to himself.

Rognan couldn't think of a proper reply. He broke his stare, though, finding all that he needed for now. He waved down the bartender and ordered a ice cold water.

Moxi
May 12th, 2003, 10:28:58 PM
She looked at him questioningly, wondering why he had gone quiet. Where was this Zeke they kept confusing her for too?

Lion El' Jonson
May 12th, 2003, 10:47:59 PM
Lion walked into the Bar and Grill, aching from his last training session with Master Dasquian. He walked up to the bar and ordered a Corellian Ale, and then looked around...somebody was attracting a lot of attention from Wei and the others...

Hey, it was Zeke! Zeke could always spice things up. Ignoring his drink, he walked over and slapped his hand on Zeke's shoulder. Zeke turned around...except it wasn't Zeke.

"AHHHH! What the hell happened to you, Zeke? It was a Sith, wasn't it?!?!?!" he yelled, recoiling in fear.

Moxi
May 12th, 2003, 10:50:55 PM
Her dark blues eyes looked up at him before sighing.

"I swear, I'ma gonna have to wear a sign that says 'not Zeke.'"

Lion El' Jonson
May 12th, 2003, 10:56:27 PM
Lion started.

"Not Zeke? What? You look just like him...besides the ti-."

Lion caught himself, remembering he was talking to a woman. He blushed.

"Erm...ma'am, I'm going to go over into that corner over there and beat my head against a table. Okay?" Lion grabbed his drink, set it down on a table with a clunk, and then started smacking his head against a wall, repeating "stupid, stupid, stupid" over and over again...

Wei Wu Wei
May 13th, 2003, 06:24:40 AM
"Poor Lion."

Wei couldn't help but grin. "You're too tense, man. You need to loosen up. The minute you tense up, you've lost. Besides, that's gonna leave an awful big bump on your head later on."

Wei went over to where Lion was and gently removed his head from the wall. "Now sit down. I was embarassed too at my mistake. So we can both help each other build a bridge and get over it."

Moxi
May 13th, 2003, 11:07:36 AM
Moxi canted her head, what the?

"He's gonna get a headache if he doesn't stop that."

Lion El' Jonson
May 13th, 2003, 11:40:30 AM
Lion looked around at Wei.

"Or, we could both hit our heads against the wall...get the work done in half the time!"

He laughed.

"So, who IS that?" he asked, pointing over his shoulder. "She looks like Zeke's clone with breasts..."

Wei Wu Wei
May 13th, 2003, 12:53:16 PM
Wei's face wore a big embarassed grin and Wei blushed a bright red. "Very bluntly put, Lion. That she does. I don't know who she is or where she comes from, but we ought to show her some respect. This is going to be very difficult indeed, socializing with this one."

Lion El' Jonson
May 13th, 2003, 12:57:52 PM
"Maybe we should find Zeke and tell him about this..."

He paused for a second, and thought.

"On second thought, maybe we shouldn't...he'd probably pass out. So, respect, you say? I guess so. She is a human, afterall."

Lion turned back towards the girl and held out his hand.

"Sorry about the confusion earlier. My name is Lion El' Jonson, padawan to Dasquian Belargic, and I swear, you look just like my friend Zeke...are you sure you're not an evil clone, ma'am?"

Rognan Dar
May 13th, 2003, 01:25:32 PM
Rognan raisesd his head when Lion ALSO mistaken this woman as Zeke. Rog laughed to himself. This was getting very humorous in a embarrasing way.

"She's not a clone, Lion, from what I can tell. Though she does look like him, except being female, she doesn't act like him."

Moxi
May 13th, 2003, 04:14:53 PM
"Moxi."

She said simply, she wasn't sure what her last name had been.

"Evil clone? what kinda place is this?"

Wei Wu Wei
May 13th, 2003, 07:41:03 PM
Wei smiled and put a hand on Lion's shoulder, then dragged the Padawan into a seat.

"He's just trying to be funny. This is Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, a Jedi run establishment where a person can find food, drink, Jedi, and a good time."

Lion El' Jonson
May 13th, 2003, 08:58:29 PM
"...and the occasional Sith that wants a fight..." Lion murmured from Wei's side.

"So, Moxi...can I buy you another drink, since I'm feeling pretty dumb right now?"

Moxi
May 13th, 2003, 09:02:53 PM
"Not really in the mood for one."

She sighed, these people were giving her a headache.

Wei Wu Wei
May 14th, 2003, 08:06:28 AM
Wei, not knowing what else to do to try to socialize with Moxi, did what he did best in these situations: nothing at all. Wei took his seat next to his wife and drank his water, not speaking or looking at anyone, save the wall behind the bartender and occasionally glancing at his wife.

Rognan Dar
May 14th, 2003, 01:08:59 PM
Rognan returned his gaze at Moxi. He smiled and thought he might lift the mood by changing the subject.

"So...Moxi. Where are you from?"

Moxi
May 14th, 2003, 03:54:17 PM
Moxi just sighed, where she was from wasn't important and she didn't want to tell the stranger that. Was there any sane people here? she wondered.

Rognan Dar
May 15th, 2003, 05:42:47 PM
Rognan could see that Moxi didn't want to talk about herself. He wanted to know more about her, maybe even figure out why she looks so much like Zeke, but that didn't seem to be working.

"O.K. Do you even want to talk to me? If not I'll just leave you then."

Rognan was hopeing that she didn't want him to leave. HE wanted to get to the bottem of this.

Moxi
May 15th, 2003, 07:35:35 PM
Moxi sighs, rubbing her temples.

"Just getting a little headache is all, getting confused for a guy isn't what I call a great day."

She giggled softly.

Janus Riddyl
May 15th, 2003, 08:29:56 PM
Janus entered the Bar and Grill looking for familer faces when he spotted a large group of them around...could it be? Janus walked closer to the group to get a better look and he was near positive it was none other then his long lost master. "Zeee-" Janus stopped speaking when he caught the looks of the others around. He glanced at this person who seemed to be Zeke and realized he almost made a terrible mistake. "-...um, hi." Janus was at a loss of words for the moment. He needed to cover himself fast...."I"m Janus Riddyl...I, uh, haven't seen you here before, are you new in the Order?"

Rognan Dar
May 15th, 2003, 10:42:05 PM
Rognan tunred away as Janus was about to make the same mistake they all made. He spoke to him telepathicly so that he wouldn't upset Moxi.

I know what your thinking and its not. This isn't Zeke. So dont say anything that has to do with him. Oh, and I dont know you just incase she gets mad at you....ok, I was joking on that last part.

Lion El' Jonson
May 15th, 2003, 10:43:26 PM
Lion laughed softly at Janus' mistake, and then covered his head with one arm and laughed his head off. This was getting ridiculous.

"We're sorry, Moxi. You wanna meet this Zeke guy?"

Wei Wu Wei
May 16th, 2003, 08:16:55 AM
"You won't find him around here. Anywhere. Zeke up and left one day and no one has seen him since."

Wei ordered a small chocolate chip muffin and was peeling the plastic wrap off of it.

"If he wants to come back, then he'll come back. And if he doesn't then he doesn't. Either way, it's out of our hands."

Wei looked apologetically at Moxi. "Sorry to be talking about all this. It kind of leaves you high and dry, doesn't it?"

Lion El' Jonson
May 16th, 2003, 10:14:05 AM
Lion nodded.

"Anybody got wallet pictures of him?"

Moxi
May 16th, 2003, 10:45:29 PM
She raises an eybrow.

"The order?"

Wei Wu Wei
May 17th, 2003, 11:24:24 AM
"Order? You mean like, the Jedi Order? Or do you mean order like ordering food?" Wei asked, not at all sure what Moxi was talking about.

"The Jedi Order is where we train up our skills to be Jedi. If you want to order some food, just get the bartender's attention."

Moxi
May 17th, 2003, 09:27:17 PM
Moxi looked confused a bit.

"What's a Jedi?"

Lion El' Jonson
May 17th, 2003, 09:35:20 PM
Lion stepped in to take Wei's place.

"A Jedi is a person, or alien, or whatever...that can feel the force. The force is in everything in the whole entire music. If we can figure out where the force is in something, we can make it float and stuff...like this."

Lion shut his eyes for a second and held out his hand. The bottle of Whyren's Reserve on the bar quivered for a second and then zoomed into Lion's outstretched hand. Smiling, he took a swig.

"Cool, eh?"

Janus Riddyl
May 17th, 2003, 10:28:01 PM
"So... I find it kind of hard to believe you've never heard of the Jedi." Palpatine hadn't done nearly a good enough of a job to erase the Jedi from history or even prevent them from continuing in existence. "Are you from the Unknown Regions maybe?"

Wei Wu Wei
May 18th, 2003, 12:17:03 PM
"While a Jedi might be a person that can use the Force, not all people that can use the Force are Jedi. there are Sith and other Dark Siders as well. Then you have Force Adepts, who seem to me to straddle the fence."

Lion El' Jonson
May 18th, 2003, 01:39:27 PM
Lion nodded.

"Wei has a valid point. Not all force-users follow the Jedi Order's path. Several others in the force use their powers for evil."

Moxi
May 18th, 2003, 08:09:18 PM
Moxi kinda gawked at the bottle moving for a moment before listening once more.

"Never heard a Jedi in my life, guess I'm just a simple gal."

Lion El' Jonson
May 18th, 2003, 08:49:46 PM
"I'll say..." Lion thought to himself.

"So, why are you here?" he wondered aloud, turning to face Moxi.

Moxi
May 18th, 2003, 09:01:54 PM
"No real reason, needed a drink so came here."

She stated matter of factly, she stretched idly, these Jedi people were quite a curious bunch.

Wei Wu Wei
May 19th, 2003, 10:49:16 AM
Wei felt a pulse of what seemed like annoyance coming from Lion, but decided not to say anything about it. At least Lion was keeping it to himself.

"This is a good place to go for drinks," Wei said, feeling like he had already said that once already.

"So what do you do for a living?"

Lion El' Jonson
May 19th, 2003, 11:13:02 AM
Lion smiled as Wei's question and sent a message via force telepathy to him.

"She stands around in bars, impersonating our friends and then bugging the hell out of us..."

He fought the hardest battle of his life not to laugh that second, but succeeded.

Rognan Dar
May 20th, 2003, 02:36:11 PM
Maybe its genetic....

He said to Lion, but the sentence trailed off. Genetic. If it was that then....

Maybe she's related to him. Thats why see looks so much like him. But not knowing who he is kind of hampers that thought.

Moxi
May 20th, 2003, 08:29:54 PM
Moxi's blue eyes watched them all curiously, she sensed something was going on but she didn't know what.

"So how do you all know this Zeke person?"

Wei Wu Wei
May 20th, 2003, 09:17:10 PM
"Zeke's my best friend."

Wei's face grew stern as he sent his reply to Lion. Hold your tongue. If anyone should be annoyed it's her. Imagine walking into a bar to have a quiet drink and suddenly four people want to know why you look like someone they know and suddenly won't stop asking you questions. Be considerate. It's one of the traits that separates us Jedi from Darksiders.

Lion El' Jonson
May 25th, 2003, 06:24:43 PM
Lion mentally nodded.

"Agreed, but I wouldn't be so sure, Wei. I've known some Darksiders that were pretty considerate when they weren't trying to bisect your head. Besides, you've gotta agree this is kinda weird." he sent telepathically. And, as an afterthought, he added: "Don't you mean hold your mind?" he joked.

Lion turned to Moxi.

"I met Zeke when we were both new here. We used to run around getting in trouble with the council."

Wei Wu Wei
May 26th, 2003, 06:20:59 PM
"I don't remember any of you guys ever getting into trouble. At least, not when I was around. Alas, those were the good old days."

Lion El' Jonson
May 26th, 2003, 11:36:49 PM
"Oh, I seem to remember getting smacked down by Master Marcus during our last dance...and then there was the dinner where we accidentally insulted Marcus' home cuisine...not particularly pleasant, especially when Navaria stepped in and took Marcus' side...Still, those were good times..."

Lion had so far avoided saying anything stupid, at least not out loud...he was proud of himself.

Moxi
May 29th, 2003, 12:06:25 AM
"Quite some odd times you seem to have."

She said quietly, wondering more and more about this Zeke person they had mistaken her for.

Wei Wu Wei
May 29th, 2003, 12:11:49 PM
"Zeke's got a grin bigger than..." Wei faltered, trying to think of something large enough to compare Zeke's smile to. "Well, it's really big. Nothing ever gets Zeke down. Ever."

Janus Riddyl
May 30th, 2003, 12:02:10 PM
Janus watched as the conversation went on and turned to Rognan. "Where has Zeke gone to anyway? I knew he left, but I have no clue where."

Rognan Dar
May 30th, 2003, 08:42:16 PM
Rognan turns back to Janus, and replies in a hushed voice.

"No idea. He just up and left really. Didn't say why or where, not much even about him leaving. Just that he's gone, and no idea when he's coming abck, if he even is..."

Janus Riddyl
May 31st, 2003, 06:20:15 PM
Janus hushed his voice to make sure Moxi didn't hear what he was going to say. "As much as she denies it, I think she is the key to figuring out where Zeke has gone."

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 1st, 2003, 09:04:06 AM
I think you're wrong, Mr. Riddyl. Wei said telepathically. I think it's just an odd coincidence things like this happen all the time. But I do indeed understand your wanting to go find your teacher.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 2nd, 2003, 12:51:38 AM
Lion nodded his agreement, almost invisibly.

"Wei's right, Janus. Although I'm sure everybody wants to find Zeke, we can't assume that this girl is the key to figuring out where he is. If Zeke wanted to get himself lost somewhere, the galaxy is a pretty big place to do it in. Much as I hate to say it, I think we're just gonna have to sit back and wait for him to get back."

Janus Riddyl
Jun 3rd, 2003, 02:47:07 PM
Janus noticed the silence between the Jedi and Moxi due to the telepathic conversation between the Jedi. Moxi was undoubtedly curious as to what was going on. Janus decided maybe it was best to try and continue conversation with her. "So, Moxi...um... What part of this galaxy of ours are you from?"

Moxi
Jun 3rd, 2003, 07:33:55 PM
Moxi looked over at Janus, tiring of trying to figure out what the Jedi were thinking about, it was yet to be seen if she possessed any control over the force. At the question, she faltered a moment, truth be told, she didn't exactly know.

"Couldn't tell you honestly."

Janus Riddyl
Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:17:35 PM
This was not the response Janus expected at all, but he felt like he should have. He struggled to try and keep the conversation going, "Well... what planet were you on last?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 4th, 2003, 08:42:20 AM
Wei scratched his head. "I know how you feel, Moxi. I don't remember what planet I was born on either, but that's just because I forgot. My parents told me a while back and I just can't remember which one it was. We did a good bit of travelling all over several planets."

Moxi
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:56:45 PM
Moxi shrugs.

"Been far too many places to know honestly, work is hard to find."

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 6th, 2003, 08:54:44 AM
"True," Wei said, pushing up his glasses. "Very true."

Wei sighed and reached out to tap on the bar to get the bartender's attention. "Can I get a cookie, please, man?" Wei said this in a somewhat nasal and whiney voice. The bartender chuckled and got Wei's cookie. It was chocolate chip.

"That's the stuff." Wei smiled broadly and took a big bite out of the cookie. "And he even warmed it up for me. How thoughtful," He said with his cheeks full of the chewy cookie.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:16:16 PM
"At least you guys have still GOT a planet to go back to...." Lion groaned. "You gonna eat that whole cookie, Wei?"

He leaned back in a chair and threw his legs up on the table, mindful to avoid the flickering lamp on the table. He knew from personal experience that damn thing hurt.

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 7th, 2003, 06:58:48 PM
"Yeah," Wei said, answering Lion's question. "I like cookies."

Wei took a bite and swallowed. "A lot."

Wei grabbed Lion by the feet and put them back on the floor.

"Do you like cookies, Moxi?"

Moxi
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:20:34 PM
"Um, I guess."

Her eyes looked around the room a bit, still half expecting to see this Zeke person they wanted walk in.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:35:04 PM
"Well, I think it's official. We've been deemed "weirdos" by Moxi. Not much of a change for me, anyways....." Lion sent to Wei.

"So, Moxi, ever rode a hoverboard?" he asked innocently, throwing a grin at Wei.

Moxi
Jun 7th, 2003, 11:38:34 PM
Moxi raises an eyebrow.

"Hoverboard? Never heard of it."

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:24:19 AM
Lion mocked surprise.

"Really, my hoverboard is practically my girlfriend. It's awesome. I can strap it to my feet and fly 20 feet into the air, or speed along at a hundred klicks an hour. Really, the only thing wrong with it is the brakes!" he remarked, wincing as he remembered some of the painful landings he'd made on his hoverboard...when he ran into the B&G's door, for instance.

"Me and Wei have a little friendly competition going on with them...but Wei usually beats the pants off me and takes my money..." he added.

Moxi
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:28:56 AM
Moxi canted her head a bit, these Jedi were quite odd but still she wondered what this thing was.

"Oh?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:33:15 AM
Lion nodded eagerly.

"I decided to walk today, given that the last time I rode my hoverboard I plowed through a sidewalk market and took out three bystanders...if you ever want to try it, though, I'll bring it by..."

He thought for a second.

"...I'll bring it by, if I can find you...." he corrected. "It's not much more than a repulsorlift engine, some anti-grav pads, and a little booster, but it can go real fast."

Moxi
Jun 8th, 2003, 12:49:46 AM
Moxi pointed to her firey red hair.

"I'm never one who is hard to find."

Still this hoverboard thingy sounded interesting.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2003, 01:01:53 AM
Lion laughed lightly.

"I suppose you would be pretty easy to pick out in a crowd. Wei's the one that does the tricks, though. Watching him pull 360's through a crowd of people is quite spectacular."

He pulled a Whyren's Reserve from a droid that was trundling by and drank deeply, sighing. "Good stuff...." he thought.

Moxi
Jun 8th, 2003, 01:04:33 AM
"Well besides the hair, everyone thinks I'm Zeke so they tend to find me ne?"

Her gaze drifted between Wei and Lion, still wondering about the hoverboard stuff, were they going to show her or not?

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2003, 08:13:55 PM
Lion picked up a sense of irritation from Moxi. She wants a demonstation, eh? Alright, she'll get one.

Lion pulled something from his cloak, a little round electronic thingy with lights and buttons. He hit a few numbers on the keypad, and then pressed a button. The little electronic thingy started whistling and then abruptly shut up. He looked up at the questioning faces.

"Beckon Call Unit." he answered, waving it around. "Anything with a matching chip can be called to this little doohickey's location. Hopefully I told me hoverboard to come to the bar, not my cruiser. Black Dawn would make quite a hole in the wall."

Moxi
Jun 8th, 2003, 08:46:50 PM
Moxi chuckled.

"I should hope not."

Wei Wu Wei
Jun 19th, 2003, 08:19:38 PM
Wei shrugged. "Yeah, hover boards are fun. I haven't ridden mine in a while. Darned Padawans," Wei said with a light hearted chuckle.

"It's not a bad thing, hover boards. And the only reason I beat you, Lion is cause you don't know how to stop the gosh darned thing. If you could stop your board without wrecking it, you'd win all your money back."