PDA

View Full Version : ::Council Seat needing to be filled::

Lord Soth
May 10th, 2003, 11:50:45 PM
I discussed this topic with Hollie today and a name came to mind and I wanted to call a “vote” to the matter after the active Council has their say so...If the Council moves on this vote without decision then that’s fine by me...Either way...:)

*Dalamar has relinquished his seated position on the Council and the opening must be filled. I personally talked to Hera who run's (Virrana'h Tei/ Dathomir Witch) over IM and I asked her if she would be interested in the seat if her name came up,...She gladly accepted as I then told her a "vote" would have to be cast before then...She said that was fine and was honored that she would be asked to be part of the Council Body.

First off, I must say I trust her without any doubt, very smart gal to boot and she strike's me as one who would have an unwavering loyalty to the Shrine if granted this coveted position. This is just a thought on my behalf...If the Council has any other potential candidates, please say so...:)

I will with hold my vote until the other CM's have commented on this matter...Thanks

Alana Stormcloud
May 11th, 2003, 12:01:40 AM
Well I trust the girl :) So my vote is yes as for someone else to fill the position I have no one in mind....

Mistress Tatiana
May 11th, 2003, 12:13:38 AM
Actually, she's the first person that came to my mind when I heard there was a seat open. I've known her for a long time and she is very trustworthy like Soth said. I vote yes to having her on the council. :)

SAURRON
May 11th, 2003, 12:39:00 AM
There is no one would trust more than her to be on this council.

Short but sweet .

Lord Soth
May 11th, 2003, 11:58:01 PM
Well that pretty much it then...4 in favor. :)