PDA

View Full Version : Basic Training: Kraken

Khendon Sevon
May 9th, 2003, 07:07:22 PM
Welcome, Kraken.

First I would like to get to know your character. As an Imperial, you will be expected to follow a basic code, learn and follow from the orders your superiors give you, that's the only rule we have here at the Federacy.

Once I get to know you better, we will begin training oriented towards your specific field of combat. You will be taking courses, with instruction from me, on Ship-to-ship combat, small fleet management, hand-to-hand combat, and abstract naval theories.

It is not a question of tactics, at this point, it is a question of how much we have to work on your writing skill. As I see you know Maal, I'm sure you are a good writer.

At this stage, I cannot assign you a rank, however, I can ensure you that you will be given every opportunity to prove yourself and gain.

Now, I'm probably babbling, so, tell me about your character.

Park Kraken
May 10th, 2003, 04:37:49 PM
I didn't know whether you meant me in real life, or me in fiction, so I will give you both. As of now, I am 2 days from Graduation. I live in Florida, and love to write, and read. Hate Fractions, big time. The last time I took FCAT, I got a 300 on English, 250 on Math, and a perfect 600 on Writing.
Well, here is the background on my characters character:
He is human, of course. He is 30 years old, and was born on the planet of Chandrila. He is tall, a little chubby, and has a goatee. He has played many fleet combat simulation games, as he has a passion for commanding fleets. In the simulations, he prefers to work on Defense mostly, but does commit about 25% of whatever he commands to attack.
He loves to make speeches, and wargame.
I hope I gave you the right kind of information......

Khendon Sevon
May 10th, 2003, 09:14:15 PM
Alright, Kraken, let’s begin the ship to ship training. Go to the ship to ship thread.