PDA

View Full Version : A First Meeting (Jedi, open)

Agalaria
May 9th, 2003, 06:48:04 PM
Agalaria, dressed in her red and white dress steps into the Bar and Grill. Her black hair is tucked behind her elven ears. No weapon rests at her side, or anywhere on her body.

'A Jedi place. This shall be interesting.' she mumbles to herself as she walks past the guard at the door who doesn't stop her. This is her first time on Coruscant, and she is curious to meet one of these legendary Jedi.

She walks up to the bar and sits down on a stool and waves the bartender over.

'A glass of apple juice please.' she orders for herself. After a couple of moments, the juice arrives in a cold glass and she swivels around on her stool and takes a look around, noting the different ppl in the bar.

The Force is no stranger to her. She can do small things with it, but she lives with one who can do more, but doesn't like Jedi so refuses to come to Coruscant right now.

Kyle Krogen
May 9th, 2003, 07:14:02 PM
Kyle walked into the B&G handing the guard his lightsaber, he made his way into the middle of the room and looked for an empty seat, he spotted a strange looking woman with pointy ears

He walked up to her "umm hello do you mind if i join you?"

Agalaria
May 10th, 2003, 07:37:06 AM
'Please, be my guest.' She says waving to the stool next to her as she takes a sip of her juice.

Agalaria looks Kyle over, noting the details that make him who he is physically.

'I'm Agalaria, and you are...?

Kyle Krogen
May 10th, 2003, 05:30:44 PM
Kyle took the seat "My name is Kyle Krogen Jedi padawan of the GJO"

he waved a service droid over to te table "id like a glass of water" the droid went off and soon returned with his drink

"nice to meet you Agalaria, what brings you here?"

Agalaria
May 11th, 2003, 09:24:42 AM
'Pleased to meet you Kyle. So you're a Jedi!?' she says this more as a statement then a question. Her interest peeked since Kyle has mentioned that he is a Jedi Padawan.

'Please, tell me everything you can about the Jedi. I'm very curious about them and wish to learn what I can. Is it true that there are children learning to be Jedi? What about the different species that are learning as well? What species are they? How many different species are there?' she asks these questions rapidly. The Jedi have always been a source of interest to her, but she has never had the chance to meet or talk with someone who could answer these questions for her.

Kyle Krogen
May 12th, 2003, 01:53:37 PM
Kyle was suprised my Agalarias sudden questions about the Jedi

"well yes there are children that are jedi and there are also many diferrent species that are jedi, i dont know how many different species there are"

he siped his drink "do you have anymore questions for me?"

Agalaria
May 12th, 2003, 04:37:58 PM
Agalaria laughs lightly, her laugh sounding musical.

"Only a person who knows everything would have no more questions.

What sort of species are there amongst the Jedi? The person who I life with refuses to talk about the Jedi. Though he mentioned this place to me and so I decided that I would take a visit and see if I could meet a Jedi to find out more about them. If you had to guess, about how many different species are there with the Jedi? At what age does one have to start their training in order to become a Jedi?"