PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare : Truth? (open, Sage)

Camdyn Fields
May 8th, 2003, 11:48:34 PM
Camdyn Fields walked confidently into the Recruitment center on the arm of Jedi Master Sage Hazzard. A few stray padawans whispered and giggled, but were hushed when Camdyn shot them her best glare.

She had met Sage in the bar and grill, when her game of truth or dare had gone...loopy. It had ended with her coming here. To become a Jedi.

She looked around, biting her lower lip and looking up at Sage.

"Now what?"

Sage Hazzard
May 10th, 2003, 11:39:58 PM
"Well, I would think the first step would be to confirm your abilities. I could probe your abilities..." though Sage wasn't skilled at that, so he didn't want to pursue that and be wrong. "But I'll take a blood sample and run it for midi-colorians."

He grabbed a sampler from the desk. It was in a plastic bag to insure it was sterilized and unused. He held it out after opening it.

"I'll need to prick you with this."

Camdyn Fields
May 12th, 2003, 12:38:24 AM
Camdyn held out an arm, rather reluctantly. She squinted her eyes shut tight and turned her body away. She hated needles, or pokey things.

"Uh...if you have to."

Sage Hazzard
May 12th, 2003, 01:20:57 AM
Sage did it as quickly as possible. The pain was miniscule, as far as needles go.

After a moment he had a result.

"You pass," he said with a warm smile.

Camdyn Fields
May 12th, 2003, 07:13:04 PM
*WHUMP!*

"Woo!!!"

Camdyn glomped onto Sage, knocking him to the ground with a soft thud. She laughed as she leaned up on her elbows, a bit embarassed. "Oopsy. So, now I'm a Jedi. What do I do?"

Sage Hazzard
May 13th, 2003, 01:14:53 AM
Sage laughed.

"Well, getting a Master would be the next step."

Camdyn Fields
May 13th, 2003, 11:12:38 PM
Camdyn stayed on top of Sage, frowning. A "master"? That sounded...oddly kinky. o_O

"How do I get one of those? And what exactly do you mean by "master" anyways? I thought Jedi were like monks, not dominatrix!"

Sage Hazzard
May 16th, 2003, 01:15:37 AM
Sage's eyes widened and he made sure no one heard that... oh Force, there was an elderly secretary snickering at her desk.

"Um... well, let's use the word tutor then. A personal tutor, mentor, whatever you wish to call him/her. And usually they find you."

Camdyn Fields
May 17th, 2003, 12:12:01 AM
"Oh."

She looked around, at all the other people who were waiting to see if they could be Jedi as well. Lots, and lots of people. She sighed a little and sat up, getting off of Sage and brushing off her pants.

"So, do I wait here for them, or in the bar, or is there a special room for that?"

Sage Hazzard
May 17th, 2003, 01:26:34 AM
"They can find you anytime. From the minute your blood sample results came in your name was circling amonst the avalible... tutors. We have living quarters as well as the bar, and the training facilities are also open to you. Wherever you are they'll reach you, when the time comes."

Camdyn Fields
May 17th, 2003, 11:31:38 PM
"Ooookay. I guess I should send for my things, and find a room first of all. And hope a tutor shows up sometime later."

She hopped to her feet, digging into her pants pocket for her moblie commphone. 'Just let me make a quick call and then you can show me to the living quarters. If you're not too busy."

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2003, 01:19:14 AM
Sage got himself to his feet.

"Sure."

He rubbed the back of his neck, messaging the pain out from his sudden slam into the ground moments before.

Camdyn Fields
May 22nd, 2003, 01:23:51 PM
...twenty minutes later...

Camdyn chatted quickly and rather loudly away on her commphone, barely noticing the hustle and bustle of the recruitment center. Finally she clicked the phone off and turned back to Sage.

"Okay...Called the 'rents and they're kinda cool with the whole Jedi thing. I think. I guess I'll go get my stuff like tomorrow. So...where to next?" :D

Sage Hazzard
May 23rd, 2003, 01:31:11 AM
The 'rents... oh, she meant parents.

"The Living Quarters...?"

Camdyn Fields
May 25th, 2003, 08:16:32 PM
"K. Lead the way." :)

Sage Hazzard
May 26th, 2003, 01:28:21 AM
"Follow me."

Sage took her to the Living Quarters.