PDA

View Full Version : Yippee!!!!!!!!!

BUFFJEDI
May 8th, 2003, 03:32:08 PM
They came today,they came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollin :rollin Just thought i'd share

My MAINE LIC.tags I'm officially BUF JEDI (wish I could have used 2 F's though :(

Taylor Millard
May 8th, 2003, 03:34:50 PM
THIS...I gotta see :p

Telan Desaria
May 8th, 2003, 03:45:21 PM
Oh my. One must now, to be safe, stand in the road lest he be hit whilst upon a sidewalk.

JMK
May 8th, 2003, 04:09:40 PM
Pics Buff, we NEED the pics! :lol

Only you could pull this off....

BUFFJEDI
May 8th, 2003, 04:41:48 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
Oh my. One must now, to be safe, stand in the road lest he be hit whilst upon a sidewalk. :lol

Noe Day JMK I'll put some pic's up If I ever get back home and get my mac I'll scan some.

The bad/funny thing about my plates is this I as I have whined about all the time I have not been working out in a LOONNGG time sickness,travel.(a skinny buff:(

2nd we only brought our Jeep up in here in maine so I had to buy another used car and it's a 93 4DOOR Camry , decent car BUT Buf Jedi on the platesO_o But I could not resist. I was going to put just Jedi But someone with a Volks Jetta already had it and I was Going to go with STARWAR but It just did not come off right. I then thought about OBI_WAN But since I'm going to change/ad it to my middle name , I did not want to over do it.

The guy at the DMV actually had to call in at the Main place to see if I could use buf because I guess it could be considered obscene.Once he GOT what I meant by Buf (yeah I flexed for him) hey, I'm not where I should be BUT the pythons are still pretty large;) He started doing his yoda voice and I bored him to death with how many times I have seen TPM and AOTC Which By the way he thought was MUCH MUCH better than Spider-man and the twintowers :)

Jedieb
May 8th, 2003, 08:35:22 PM
Note to self;
If you're in Maine and you see a Jeep with buff plates barreling towards you just let it run you over. If the driver gets out of the car he'll do worse damage to you than the Jeep would.

JMK
May 8th, 2003, 08:37:33 PM
No he wouldn't! He's soft and flabby now from being in Europe too long! :D

Jedieb
May 8th, 2003, 09:00:20 PM
:lol

He's going to kick your <font color=ff00ff>STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE</font>!

BUFFJEDI
May 13th, 2003, 05:43:16 PM
Originally posted by JMK
No he wouldn't! He's soft and flabby now from being in Europe too long! :D :cry
It's so true I got some pic's back we shot Whewwww sad:(