PDA

View Full Version : '05 Is Gonna Be Hell For Australia

Cassidy Williams
May 8th, 2003, 12:11:09 PM
...Cos I'm comin' and I'm not leaving until '06 >D

Yes, I shall reak absolute havoc on all who live in/are visiting the land, and then I will leave and watch as it becomes a shadow of what it once was. I, a mere Canadian, will single-handedly manage to annoy a continent.

Beware.

The Canadian strikes in 2005.

Marga Alton
May 8th, 2003, 12:19:37 PM
Hope you have fun.

And there is nothing mere about being Canadian.

Mitara Sinar
May 8th, 2003, 12:39:13 PM
Canadians will send annoying people accross the world... and request that the victim country pays canada to bring them back! This is the new method will quickly bring Canada's debt down to nothing!

Cassidy... Canada thanks to for being the first of this program to be deployed!! Congrats!! And I hope you do your job well!!

Telan Desaria
May 8th, 2003, 03:28:01 PM
hahahahaha

Marcus Telcontar
May 8th, 2003, 06:02:19 PM
Hmmm. She's saying that, yet there's more like me down here. Sorry lady, you'll be assimulatied into our ways and sent back to wreck havoc on Canada. It is your destiny.

Dae Jinn
May 8th, 2003, 06:41:04 PM
Like we don't already have Aussies and every other culture here already? :lol

Hope you have fun once you get there :) And if you see Mark, you have to wedgy him from all of us ;) :D

Telan Desaria
May 8th, 2003, 06:54:11 PM
***Humms I came from the Land Down Under***

Marcus Telcontar
May 8th, 2003, 06:58:14 PM
* Smites Telan with a trout *

Nah, she wont wedgy me. BTW, you now what the entry fee is to australia? You have to drink a Fosters. If you willingly do so, it proves your not an Aussie.

Leeloo Mina
May 8th, 2003, 07:34:39 PM
And all those TV commercials that say Fosters is australian for beer?

Figrin D'an
May 8th, 2003, 07:51:16 PM
Fosters is actually a special type of weapon of mass destruction that the Aussies unleashed upon the world.

Leeloo Mina
May 8th, 2003, 08:02:35 PM
So the US should bomb them for it? :)

I've never had fosters.. but if it's as bad as you say.. why do people drink it? o_O

Marcus Telcontar
May 8th, 2003, 08:40:56 PM
Cause they are dumb. It proves Aussies are more intelligent - we export our pee and convince the rest of the world it's beer. Got any idea how much we're laughing at you all?

:D

Figrin D'an
May 8th, 2003, 08:59:08 PM
Some of us were smart enough to spit it out after the first sip and never touch the stuff again.

Others though... have no taste, and are thusly fooled.

Wei Wu Wei
May 8th, 2003, 09:45:50 PM
* Smites Telan with a trout *

*shudders* Ninevites. Those people do not know right from wrong.

And also fitting

"Stop lying, stop cheating, and especially, STOP SLAPPING PEOPLE WITH FISHES!"

I couldn't resist. :)

Ka' el Darcverse
May 8th, 2003, 09:53:17 PM
LOL the only reason I've ever drank a Foster, it was mug nite at a bar and the mug was a foster's mug and you had to drink fosters beer

I got my mug then purged the swill.

An interesting note about canada, they have a $10 exit fee for all non citizens. My question is, if Canada has a problem with Debt, why dont' they charge a higher exit fee. After spending a week in the Frozen Tundra most american's would pay a hundred dollars to get back into the states lol ;)

Dae Jinn
May 8th, 2003, 10:06:05 PM
Wtf are you talking about??? We don't have a frickin exit fee (that I know of)

And I hate to disappoint you, but it's sunny and warm in good ole Canandia. I packed my dog sled away for the year ;)

Shandri La
May 9th, 2003, 07:38:25 AM
I only have to use my dog sled for only a couple months a year. The rest of the time, they run around in my backyard. ;) ;)

As for fosters, never heard of the stuff, but from the sounds of it, its horrid and I would never drink the stuff, especially if it's beer.

Oriadin
May 9th, 2003, 07:56:11 AM
I actually like Fosters, although ours is brewed in Scotland with the tag line, 'Those who drink Austrailian, think Austrailian'.

Go figure.

Marcus Telcontar
May 9th, 2003, 08:04:08 AM
Those who drink Fosters AINT Australian :p

Lordy be, how can you possibly like that stuff :x Must be brewed different. Might even be ... actually beer.

Oriadin
May 9th, 2003, 08:08:45 AM
Its bound to taste different. Its one of the few lagers I like actually. Its smoother than most, and since I got seriously ill after drinking Stella last time, Fosters is probably about top of the list for me.

Cassidy Williams
May 9th, 2003, 08:36:18 AM
I wouldn't drink Fosters if I were dying and it was the only thing that could save my life. Tried it once. Not worth my spit, sorry.

As for wedgies (my specialty)...Prepare to cry... >D

Charley
May 9th, 2003, 02:00:44 PM
Blah blah blah....more talk about "good Australian beer" that is about as easy to find as "bigfoot" or "the female orgasm".

I remain unimpressed, untermensch. I've even had good beer from South Africa, so there's no excuse to be had.

Marcus Telcontar
May 9th, 2003, 06:34:15 PM
Oh shut up and look harder.