PDA

View Full Version : These People Taken?

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 09:39:47 PM
Christopher Lambert(Highlander, movie) and Jack White(the White Stripes, band)? Please, please, please say no.

I'm wanting to use ol' Highlander for a new character. The one I wanted Bruce Willis for, then Wes Bentley, then Adrian Brody. Got inspired after watching "the Sicilian" on TV last night. Though didn't get through it all.

Jack White is for Vice Hazzard. Dude looks a LOT like how I imagine Vice looking. Even looks a little like an evil Sage. Though they're not identical twins, so that doesn't matter as much.

So, they taken? First person that says yes gets a arrow in the butt.

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 09:44:38 PM
TWANG!!!

OMG, there's an Arrow in your butt, and dotn steal my line again!

AFAIK, Liam Jinn used to use Christoper Lambert. I really dont know if he's going to be abck, aint seen him in like... months

Aurelias Kazaar
May 7th, 2003, 09:50:04 PM
I believe Sorsha is using Christopher Lambert for something.

Avolon Bisel
May 7th, 2003, 09:54:05 PM
Oy, these arrow sting like you don't want to know! :lol

Well, I've been gone for months and months and came back, so I'll just let him keep it. His profile isn't showing up fully, so I can't see the sig. It's just not loading. But Sorsha is apparently doing something with him...

Okay, well, I might PM Sorsha and check but Jack White is the most important thing. Vice needs a pic, as I'm RPing with him right now.

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 09:56:04 PM
No-one uses him, so go ahead and use him!!!! :mneh

Avolon Bisel
May 7th, 2003, 10:02:28 PM
I SHALL PROVIDE PICTURES FOR EVERYONE'S VIEWING PLEASURE!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

(no, my caps button is not broken)

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 10:11:06 PM
Originally posted by Aurelias Kazaar
I believe Sorsha is using Christopher Lambert for something.

I dont know what she's using him for, but they are agreeing with each other really loudly.

Avolon Bisel
May 7th, 2003, 10:22:31 PM
Here's some Jack White pics:

http://www.drownedinsound.com/images/2657.jpg
http://www.themodernage.org/dailypics/jw-vh1.jpg
http://www.freshangles.com/images/3718.jpg

Hard to find non-singing pics. I'd like some publicity photos, etc. but I'll do what I can with what I've got. :) Your approval Dae? :D Ugly, no ugly?

Leeloo Mina
May 7th, 2003, 10:32:59 PM
He's.. scary looking.

Hey, while this thread is here.. Does anyone use Psylocke from the X-men?

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 10:37:00 PM
Scary = good. :D :D Vice is supposed to look like he just got out of the dungeon for a breather. :lol That and the Dark Side is nibbling at his health. He hasn't gotten his immense anger under control, but still uses it for the Dark Side, so it's kind of having it's way with him.

Not to my knowledge, no. People here don't usually use drawings unless they're Anime/Manga whatever. I think you're safe. :)

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 11:02:35 PM
Someone used her, but they haven't been around in ages, so I think you're safe, Leeloo.

He's not a looker, but White Stripes rock, musically. So he gets points for that :D

Avolon Bisel
May 7th, 2003, 11:06:06 PM
Don't they? Wow, they're my favorite band. That dude is freak with that guitar. All their music is just them two, one guitar one drum set. It sounds better than a band with three guitarists. Oh and Meg's hot as hell. Especially the way she plays the drums. Like it's effortless.

Kitty McQuade
May 8th, 2003, 09:28:28 AM
If Christopher Lambert aka Connor MacLeod is what you want to use, by all means, feel free. I'm only using pics from MK (Mortal Kombat)

Charley
May 8th, 2003, 09:30:19 AM
Kitty, your avatar makes me all hot & bothered.

Kitty McQuade
May 8th, 2003, 09:34:34 AM
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :D

Ryla Relvinian
May 8th, 2003, 09:36:38 AM
It actually makes me want to go floss.

Odd. :)

Charley
May 8th, 2003, 09:38:43 AM
Depends on what you're doin today :cool

Zeke
May 8th, 2003, 10:37:15 AM
I liked the old avatar better.

ReaperFett
May 8th, 2003, 10:44:33 AM
You've got something in your teeth.

:)

Sorsha Kasajian
May 8th, 2003, 10:46:59 AM
"You've got something in your eye."

STAB!!! :D

ReaperFett
May 8th, 2003, 10:52:48 AM
Ow! I didnt try to get the thing out of your teeth! :)

Sorsha Kasajian
May 8th, 2003, 11:05:39 AM
"Hold still, Fett. I think there's something in your other eye."

ReaperFett
May 8th, 2003, 11:06:20 AM
Meanie :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 8th, 2003, 11:20:01 AM
:lol *keeps outta range*

Leeloo Mina
May 8th, 2003, 02:59:04 PM
Her avatar makes me want to eat a breathmint.. which I have, everytime I see it.

Not to my knowledge, no. People here don't usually use drawings unless they're Anime/Manga whatever. I think you're safe.

Someone used her, but they haven't been around in ages, so I think you're safe, Leeloo.

Okay, then I claim her!! >D (unless said person comes back, of course)

I thought I saw someone walking around with her a long time ago.. but didn't know if they were still around

Now I just need to think of a name and history ^_^;

ReaperFett
May 8th, 2003, 03:06:59 PM
Better use her well then! I will personally kill anyone who does badly with a picture of a character I love reading about ;)

Leeloo Mina
May 8th, 2003, 03:10:09 PM
^_^;

Okay, I'm not too good at RPing so maybe I WON'T use her then.

:mneh

Sean Piett
May 8th, 2003, 06:24:45 PM
I love the White Stripes, but Jack looks and dresses very creepy-like.

Avolon Bisel
May 8th, 2003, 10:49:55 PM
Yeah, it's his thing I guess. He can dress like a monkey bellboy for all I care, with skills like that.

I can use Lambert?! Yippeee!!!! Yeah, I'm not using MK pics. Just Highlander or other black haired pics of him. Cool. Thanks. :D (though I have to see what Liam used last still...)

Psylocke... I don't remember too much about her but wasn't her consciencenous an english woman, but she was trapped in a asian body? That and I know her powers. :) Not my favorite X-Man/Woman but she's cool. Looks cool. :)

Who's teeth is that, Kitty?