PDA

View Full Version : Scarlet Diva [Act One] (open)

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 08:24:49 PM
Daetana's stillettos clicked softly against the hard concrete as she made her way into Yog's bar and grill. She pushed back the hood on her dark cloak, slipping past the guard after he was convinced she didn't have any weapons on her.

Jeran was away doing Lord-knows what; he often left to go "hunting", and was gone for weeks at a time. And she didn't feel overly comfortable with the other Lost Jedi, being the only "sith" there. She really didn't know why she had come here, of all places. Maybe she was feeling lonely, wanting to drink her problems away.

She sighed as she took a seat in a booth near the back. She had dressed up tonight, wearing a low-cut red dress that flared out as it reached her calves, trailing slightly on the floor. A single silver chain hung from her neck, and she fidgetted with it as she waited for someone to take her order.

<font size=1>ooc. have no clue where this is going; hopefully into something interesting.</font>

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 08:31:38 PM
There was a booth, in the corner. Right next to the back. Hooded guy, boots on table. Smoking. Just watching.

"Boo" he said quietly

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 08:40:25 PM
She raised a brow as she turned towards the mumbling, and smirked.

"Hello, Scruffy. Pulling the Mystery Man thing again?"

She slid out of the booth, taking a seat across from him. Dae reached up, pushing his feet off the table and smiled.

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 08:53:07 PM
"Who are you calling scruffy?"

He did have a big smile on his face tho. It was good to see Dae again.

"And what do yu want to eat?"

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 08:58:51 PM
'Nothing, I'm not really hungry," she shrugged, unclasping her cloak and letting it slip off her bare shoulders. She rested her elbows on the table, her chin nestled on top of her hands. A tiny pout formed on glossed lips.

"I'm all dressed up with no where to go, Scruffy."

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 09:06:30 PM
"Hmmm? Oh, yeah. Right. Somehow, I would have expected Jeran to be about. Have you seen him?"

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 09:16:14 PM
The pout grew and she looked down at the table, a hand moving to her side.

"No, Of course not. When there's evil out there to be hunted, you can bet Jeran's out hunting it....It makes me worry."

She gave him a half-hearted smile. "But, I love the big lug, and he's good to me, so I can't really complain...it gets lonely though. And it's not like I can go and "hang out" with the old crowd either."

Marcus Telcontar
May 7th, 2003, 09:33:24 PM
"I wouldnt mind talking to him again..."

Sigh

"We really are too spread out. I havent seen Xazor in a long time either. There's too few of us. And.... I miss talking to someone. Does that make any sense to you?"

Dae Jinn
May 7th, 2003, 09:52:10 PM
"Yes, it does. Being alone constantly is really....shitty. Maybe you should find Xazor and have a talk? Or stay here and keep me company?"

She laughed softly, leaning back. "I don't think I'll ever feel completely comfortable in the presence of all you 'jedi'...Even in the Lost, I don't fit in completely."

Avolon Bisel
May 7th, 2003, 10:00:38 PM
An Astromech with a tray rigged to the top of his dome rolled into the table shaking it violently. His brakes had failed and he was speeding to begin with.

Backing up, he tootled an apology. Then, though his droidspeak was hard to understand, he asked for the two's order. Luckily for anyone who couldn't guess what he'd asked for, a piece of paper that was stuck to his cylinder body read, in hand scribbled letters: Waiter 'Droid.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 1st, 2003, 01:27:40 AM
"i'll stay here and talk to you" He stated, smiling a bit. "Eh... well, your not the one who doesnt quite fit in with Jedi. You know, one of my true friends was a Sith Master, no less. I seem to be more comfortable wiht that than..... goody two shoes. Weird that, considering I was once the biggest do-gooder of the lot"

Dae Jinn
Jun 1st, 2003, 07:34:35 PM
"People who are too good and too righteous always seem to have something to hide, a horrible childhood, a murdered love-one, something terribly cliched that makes them what they do. Not all Sith are out for vengence, and we don't hide behind some code that tells us not to feel." She folded her hands on the table. "Instead of focusing on which side you're on, you should focus on doing what's right."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 2nd, 2003, 02:54:43 AM
"That's what the Lost are for, Dae. We do what's right not what some rules tell us. we're not monks, we feel emotions. we are real, flesh and blood. Tje Jedi code is all well and good... but.... to think that type of coldness and dispassion is the key to what's right ... that's flawed. The sith can be every bit as emotionless."

"So... why are you doing what you do anyway?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:46:40 AM
"Because Jeran has shown me that I can actually be good, and do good things? I was brought up to fight and kill and destroy, and before him, I didn't think I could be anything else." She shook her head a little and smiled. "Sappy, huh?"
She shifted in her seat, and her smile widened. "I have an idea, let's get out of here and find some fun."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 05:21:06 AM
He leaned forward, smiling a bit.

"Fun? I like the sound of that. What do you have in mind?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:40:04 PM
"Feel like busting up a high-class drug op with me?" She leaned closer, looking him over.

"Of course, we'd have to clean you up a bit before we go," she ran a finger over his stubbly chin. "Not many of the upper class look like weary Jedi Warlords.'

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2003, 06:57:50 PM
"oh, but it's all the rage now deary. You know, it's just the latest thing to look like you came out of the slums" he minced, grinning madly. "Sure. Sounds like fun"

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:46:26 PM
Dae leaned back, laughing as she slipped out of the booth, gesturing for Marcus to go ahead of her. "Well, than, age before beauty, Scruffy."

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:45:22 AM
"Oh no, your leading missy. Your the one who's got the fun and games in mind. And just exactly what have got in mind so as I dont look like a nerf herder?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 15th, 2003, 01:50:44 AM
"Playing a little bit of dress up. I'm the seductive buyer, and you're my muscle."