PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Helios
May 7th, 2003, 07:24:49 PM
My character is a rogue of sorts. What he is a rogue of I'm not sure yet, but he is a Force wielder and he does have some money. What I'm wondering is, who I would contact IC about aquiring parts for the constructing of a light-saber. I would start out by needing parts that would be easily available, such as the material needed to construct the hilt and the circutry for the activation switch, then move on to a power back and finally the aquisition of a crystal. I think it would be a unique way of introducing my character and have him develop the skills over the course of the rps to actually construct the weapon. Please feel free to contact me via PM if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks
H

Taylor Millard
May 7th, 2003, 07:31:30 PM
Well have you thought about the kind of character he's going to be?

If he's lightside, then I definately reccommend scoping out GJO. They have a list of FAQs (as do we on the main board).

If he's dark side, then you have your pick of groups to check out.

Helios
May 7th, 2003, 07:45:32 PM
Well I would prefer him to be unaffiliated until he has attained a certain level of noteriety and what not. He's not a Jedi, will be much too violent and unconcerned for that, but I don't see him as just killing randomly or having an incredible blood-lust either so Sith is out too. No I think he's going to be closest to Dark Jedi, but maybe just a really violent rogue Jedi. I'm kind of keeping his orientation and personality open and just developing it as he goes along, I think it will make for a much better character.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 7th, 2003, 07:46:30 PM
not considering it as the twins, just one char?

IMPLEMENT
May 7th, 2003, 07:51:32 PM
Hello my beauuuuuuu....beautifulflower. Pe-pe-pe-rrrhaps you aaarrrreee seeeeking...some ENLIGHTENMENT. [I] am...onlyhappytofulfillyour rrreeeqqquuueeesssttt....I-I...[INSECT].

I have the... IhavetheIhavetheIhavethe files that ma-may suuuit
Yo-your...neeeeedssssss.

ALL I ASK is yyy-yo-youuurrrr COOPERATION inmygreatplans. YYYOOOUUU wi-wi-will be my ri-right....hhhaaa.....hand in [MY ASCENTION]

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
May 7th, 2003, 07:53:38 PM
*hides* ack!

Typhoon
May 7th, 2003, 07:55:31 PM
Originally posted by Helios
Well I would prefer him to be unaffiliated until he has attained a certain level of noteriety and what not. He's not a Jedi, will be much too violent and unconcerned for that, but I don't see him as just killing randomly or having an incredible blood-lust either so Sith is out too. No I think he's going to be closest to Dark Jedi, but maybe just a really violent rogue Jedi. I'm kind of keeping his orientation and personality open and just developing it as he goes along, I think it will make for a much better character.

There's a Jedi group running around that would suit you well.

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2003, 09:01:10 PM
Well, if you want to stick rogue I wish you the best of luck. Always appreciate people breaking the box, little by little. :)

You could always make up some characters. Hutts would know where to acquire such items. I believe there's an arms dealer character with.. his first name is Jared I think. Has an eye patch. :lol He could probably get you something. :)