PDA

View Full Version : I've come to check on my sister (closed)

Kidsett Snow
May 7th, 2003, 03:00:21 PM
A small group of five droids approches the Living Quarters bearing a man on their shoulders. He's dressed in a business suit, with every strand of hair combed perfectly into place. He smirks self-importanlty, borne by these insectoid droids to the main entrance. They set him down and he steps forward to the man sitting on the steps.

"Let me in."

Wei Wu Wei
May 7th, 2003, 03:02:32 PM
Wei raises an eyebrow at the strange man. He certainly was arrogant.

"Umm....why?"

Wei had no idea what this guy was all about, but one thing was for sure, Wei didn't like the looks of those droids. They seemed dangerous to him. And the man's bad attitude didn't help things either.

Kidsett Snow
May 7th, 2003, 03:04:35 PM
"Because I have important business with one of the Jedi here!"

Why should he tell this poor idiot his plans? It's none of his business.

Wei Wu Wei
May 7th, 2003, 03:24:44 PM
"Umm...." Wei didn't know what to say to this guy. He was confusing. And the guy hadn't even done anything yet.

"Which one? If you want I can check to see if the Jedi you are looking for is in."

Wei had no idea what to think of Kidsett. He didn't seem to be a very nice guy at all to Wei. Wei wondered if Kidsett was up to something, seeing as he wasn't being very cooperative.

Kidsett Snow
May 7th, 2003, 03:44:25 PM
Damned nosy snoops. Everyone just has to know his business. But then, he's just that important.

"If it concerned you, I'd ask more of you. Let me in, or they'll do it for you."

He jerks a thumb over his shoulder at the droid units behind him.

Wei Wu Wei
May 14th, 2003, 11:57:13 AM
"Promise first that you won't cause any trouble of any kind while you're here."

It was taking Wei more effort than he liked to stay calm. This man was absolutely insufferable.

Kidsett Snow
May 14th, 2003, 12:02:17 PM
"Cause trouble? You're the one that's started this confrontation!"

That's really not true, but Kidsett's not one to place blame on himself.

"Step down!"

Lillian Snow
May 17th, 2003, 11:05:19 PM
Lillian passes by the front door with a hamper of clean laundry, humming a tune to herself, happy for the first time in a long while. Today is a carefree day. Logic is back in her room to keep her company, and no men have approached her today. She looks outside as she passes, squeaking in surprise and dropping her laundry.

"Big brother!"

Lillian fairly flies down the steps, throwing herself on Kidsett with a big smile and a warm hug.

"I missed you!"

Wei Wu Wei
May 18th, 2003, 12:15:04 PM
"So you know this man?" Wei asked confused. "Then I suppose you can go up to her room."

Wei smiled at last. "Lillian's brother, are you? My name is Wei Wu Wei. I live across the hall from Lillian. It was a character building experience to have met you."

Wei eyed the laundry basket. "I need to be doing some laundry myself. Have a nice day, you two!" And Wei stepped on the turbolift to take him to his room.

Kidsett Snow
May 18th, 2003, 02:54:27 PM
Kidsett smirks over his sister's shoulder at Wei as he retreats into the compound, then returns Lillian's embrace with a warm smile.

"Mother and Father have been worried about you, Lillian. They sent me to check up on you. How have you been?"

Lillian Snow
May 18th, 2003, 02:58:56 PM
Lillian backs off of him and smiles.

"I'm ok! I see that Father approved your new droid design! I'm happy for you. I've got a droid of my own, named Logic! He's up there."

She turns and points up at about the third floor, where an open window's curtains blow idly in the breeze.

Logic
May 18th, 2003, 06:00:38 PM
Logic had been sitting in the window watching the exchange between Kidsett and Wei, while also eyeballing the group of droids Lillian's brother had brought with him. Now that Lillian has arrived, it rolls out of the window and walks into the room. When Lillian points, it isn't there to be seen.

Kidsett Snow
May 18th, 2003, 09:46:38 PM
"I don't see anyone," Kidsett says, raising a hand to shield his eyes from the sun. "Come, Lillian, let's go up to your room. I have the feeling that there's much to talk about."

Lillian Snow
May 19th, 2003, 03:15:18 PM
"Oh! He must be inside then. Earlier he was sitting in the windowsill."

She goes inside and takes up her laundry, walking to the turbolifts with it and her brother. Once upstairs, she opens the door to her quarters.

"Logic! My brother Kidsett has come to see me!"

Silence greets her.

"Hm...he must've left."

Kidsett Snow
May 19th, 2003, 08:58:07 PM
Kidsett orders the units to stand on guard and follows his sister in.

"I suppose I'll meet it later," he says, addressing the droid with its rightful pronoun. "So...this is where you live. It's a nice place. Very spacious. Do you like it here?"

Lillian Snow
May 20th, 2003, 10:45:15 AM
"Yes. Everyone's very kind to me."

Everyone would be the female Jedi...she's so afraid the men that she can hardly even look at them without curling into a ball. Kidsett, as her brother, is somehow exempt from this fear. Her own brother wouldn't hurt her after all.

Kidsett Snow
May 20th, 2003, 07:45:29 PM
"How much training have you received? Can you cure your illness yet?"

Lillian Snow
May 21st, 2003, 11:24:33 AM
Lillian sighs, moving to the window and looking out over the grounds. Of course he would be asking about that...that's why he forced her to come here after all.

"No...I can heal other a little, but I can't seem to heal myself at all! I can sense where others are and levitate objects, but beyond that, I can do nothing."

Kidsett Snow
May 21st, 2003, 02:38:25 PM
"It will come in time," Kidsett says comfortingly. "It's good that you're making progress. Have you made any friends?"

Lillian Snow
May 21st, 2003, 09:06:29 PM
"Yes," she replies with a sligh blush. "Master Salemn, and James, my training partner. James is a girl, by the way...also Miss Ryla Relvinian and Miss Rie Mystt...and as of late, Miss Navaria Tarkin as well."

Kidsett Snow
May 22nd, 2003, 11:01:51 AM
Kidsett smirks. He hasn't teased her in a long time, and now seems to be the most opportune time.

"Have you got a boyfriend yet?"

Lillian Snow
May 22nd, 2003, 04:23:39 PM
"N-no!" Lillian cries fearfully. "No! I never would!"

Kidsett Snow
May 26th, 2003, 02:29:01 PM
Kidsett's eyes widen slightly at this reaction. In the past she would simply blush and stammer, but this...this is bordering on paranoia in his mind.

"...did something happen, Lillian?"

Lillian Snow
May 26th, 2003, 09:17:17 PM
"No! Nothing happened at all."

Lillian is a horrible liar though, and she can tell by Kidsett's expression that he's not convinced.

"Really..." she says with a quiet tone. "It's nothing at all...nothing worth talking about."

Kidsett Snow
May 27th, 2003, 08:55:57 AM
Of course it is. But he decides not to spoil the mood.

"I hear that they assign you a master when you sign up. Who is your master?"

Lillian Snow
May 27th, 2003, 08:58:42 AM
"H...her name is Salemn," Lillian says, beginning to calm down as the topic changes. "She's very kind and sweet. She's mute, so she speaks through the Force. It takes some getting used to, but it's not so bad. She discovered my strength with healing...also, she was trying to wean me of Reason, but...Reason was replaced with Logic, and Master Salemn is currently...um...unavailable, most of the time, so I'm getting by as best I can."

Logic
May 29th, 2003, 09:03:24 AM
Speaking of the droid, Logic is outside, walking slowly by the row of droids Kidsett brougt with them. They have broad shoulders and thick forearms and legs. Logic reaches out and raps one on the chest. The reaction is minimal. It pulls back to punch the droid and finds several cannons aimed at itself. Logic steps back and watches the cannons lower themselves. It turns and walks off, calculating to itself.

Kidsett Snow
Jun 2nd, 2003, 10:10:51 PM
"...Reason?"

Reason...their father's prototype? Why would it be with Lillian? It's just barely reached the beta testing on many of its operating systems, why would it be here of all places? The only answer Kidsett can come up with is that their overprotective parents sent it. No matter.

"What happened to Reason that required it be swapped with Logic?"

Lillian Snow
Jun 3rd, 2003, 10:35:32 AM
"Logic defeated it. We were in a warehouse...and I fell back against a storage cell. It opened up, and Logic came out, and then he killed Reason."

Kidsett Snow
Jun 3rd, 2003, 09:23:08 PM
Kidsett stops cold, suddenly looking her in the eye and speaking with a flat voice, trying not to betray the surprise and anger in his heart.

"It. Did. WHAT?"

Lillian Snow
Jun 4th, 2003, 07:33:37 AM
"Logic beat Reason. He beat Reason horribly. First he caught it by the arm and threw it into an electricity generator, then he shot it right in the face with his arm cannon."

Kidsett Snow
Jun 5th, 2003, 07:17:00 AM
"Th--that's it?" Kidsett asks, his words coming in short spurts. "Two attacks?"

Lillian Snow
Jun 5th, 2003, 06:58:03 PM
"Well...there were more, but I was unconcious. Reason attacked me, you see, and I fell unconcious as Logic was entering the fray. I awoke to see those two finishing blows."

Kidsett Snow
Jun 6th, 2003, 07:33:33 PM
"It sounds like you've had quite the time here."

Of course, Kidsett's thoughts have long since strayed from his sister. He wants to see this droid for himself.

"Let's go for a walk, shall we? I would like to see more of this place you call home now."

Lillian Snow
Jun 7th, 2003, 02:48:28 PM
"Okay. We can go to the garden."

Lillian goes out, worrying slightly over her brother's surprise with Logic.

"Logic's a good droid. Really he is. He helps to protect me and even teach me a little bit."

Kidsett Snow
Jun 7th, 2003, 07:03:48 PM
"Yes, I understand that. What's it look like?"

Lillian Snow
Jun 12th, 2003, 10:33:37 PM
"Um...his main body color is red. His forearms, feet, and helmet are all that color. The rest of his body is deep grey, and he wears a yellow scarf. Sometimes he carries an old riot shield if he's trying to pick a fight, but usually he doesn't have it."

Kidsett Snow
Jun 17th, 2003, 10:24:34 PM
"Do you think it would be interested in challenging my units? They do have combative capability, but I haven't tested them in their final stage yet. Would that be alright to do? I don't want to make trouble for you."

Logic
Jun 19th, 2003, 08:15:56 PM
Why not ask it yourself?

Logic sits almost casually in a tree nearby with its riot shield strapped to its back. Its posture could almost be construed as amused, if droids were capable of being amused.

Lillian, who is this man? And why are you not so afraid of him, as you are with other men?

Lillian Snow
Jun 21st, 2003, 08:07:03 PM
"Oh...he...he's my brother, Kidsett. Kidsett, this is Logic, my droid."

She turns beet red in embarrassment and shame and shuffles over to a small row of flowers, leaving them to talk and to avoid the surprised look on her brother's face.

Kidsett Snow
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:13:36 PM
"What do you mean by that last remark, droid? I demand to know!"

Kidsett folds his arms importantly and glowers at Logic. This insolent droid is grinding his nerves.

Logic
Jun 22nd, 2003, 06:16:32 PM
I thought you wanted a duel.

Logic slides down from the tree, folding its arms and mimicking Kidsett's posture. Now they're both looking fairly peeved, though Logic is simply being a pain in Kidsett's butt.

Lillian is deathly afraid of men. Even the kindest of our male Knights cannot approach her without hysterics. She seems to think that all the men of the universe wish to do her a great deal of harm. I'm surprised she didn't scream at the sight of you and try to flee.

Logic's not really surprised of course...it's simply stating that this behavior is not what it had calculated.

Kidsett Snow
Jun 25th, 2003, 06:53:45 PM
"Afraid of men?" Kidsett sputters. "What has brought this on? Before she left she was quite composed in the company of men!"

Logic
Jun 26th, 2003, 06:05:16 PM
Unfortunately she's been attacked by several men since her arrival, including at least five Sith of varying ranks and a madman who violated her so severely that no male doctor could come near her without endangering her health.

Logic loosens its posture with a shake of its head.

We're working on it as best we can.

Kidsett Snow
Jun 28th, 2003, 06:49:36 PM
"Are you not her guardian? You should be doing better than this! I have half a mind to throw you to my own units and have you scrapped!"

Logic
Jun 30th, 2003, 07:51:27 PM
I can't always be with her, and I'm not all-powerful. I'm more than a match for your droids however.

Kidsett Snow
Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:14:49 PM
"We'll see about that! Lillian, come with us. I want to ensure that you're being protected as well as possible."

Kidsett hauls Lillian roughly to her feet and storms back toward the entrance where his units are waiting. Judging from the dull clank of metal against stone, Logic is following.